Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 32

Thread: 1.5k post ama thread + need help with something

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer IWasWeird's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Life's interlude
    Posts
    1,666

    Default 1.5k post ama thread + need help with something

    Okay it took me a whole year (2019-2020) to reach around 1k posts but ok

    go ahead ask me anything

    the problem

    Sigpic by Intensifies

    Only the weirdest of them all! ~
    IGN : Weiwd | Discord : weird#6987

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    IWasWeird - elf with face paint

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Somewhere on academy city
    Posts
    2,996

    Default

    U like her but u want her become a friend
    Can u help me break?
    Last edited by Rimuoi; 01-18-2020 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Typos
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruri Ichigyou View Post
    dating can't be done alone so let's do it together
    Watching Kuroko No Basket I hate sports but i like watching em

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer IWasWeird's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Life's interlude
    Posts
    1,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    U like her but u want her become a friend
    Can u help me break?
    Of course, I don't want anyone to marry me unless I get to know them.

    and yes unless i get reward AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA bump
    Sigpic by Intensifies

    Only the weirdest of them all! ~
    IGN : Weiwd | Discord : weird#6987

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    IWasWeird - elf with face paint

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer BoxeyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    1,130

    Default

    Try be brave and gently talk to her in the most polite way possible. And yes, I'm bein serious.


    That's how I talk to ladies for the first time
    IGN : GroweyNoxey

    About Me :
    - Tall Boi
    - Professional Candy Crusher
    - Completely Straight
    - Funky Hair
    - Never Got Featured On YIAY
    - Jetpack Joyrider
    - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
    - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic
    - Your Best друг

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer HartAmara's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The Little Red Dot
    Posts
    718

    Wink

    Hm... Maybe you can try finding something in common. If she has any interests on display, for example, a keychain, you can be like "Oh that's an interesting keychain" or if you know what that keychain is about then say something about the keychain. From there you gotta take the lead and make sure you don't run out of things to talk about.

    IGN: HartAmara
    IG: hartamara.gt | findworkhere.gt
    Discord: HartAmara#9366

    Need Workers? Want work? Click the globe!


  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer IWasWeird's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Life's interlude
    Posts
    1,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
    Try be brave and gently talk to her in the most polite way possible. And yes, I'm bein serious.


    That's how I talk to ladies for the first time
    idk im kinda shy guy here but ill try

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by HartAmara View Post
    Hm... Maybe you can try finding something in common. If she has any interests on display, for example, a keychain, you can be like "Oh that's an interesting keychain" or if you know what that keychain is about then say something about the keychain. From there you gotta take the lead and make sure you don't run out of things to talk about.
    Will definitely try this one
    Sigpic by Intensifies

    Only the weirdest of them all! ~
    IGN : Weiwd | Discord : weird#6987

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    IWasWeird - elf with face paint

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer tatertots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Do you have her phone number or something?
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie
    pfp by NekoWolf

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Somewhere on academy city
    Posts
    2,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    Do you have her phone number or something?
    No, he also don't even know her name
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruri Ichigyou View Post
    dating can't be done alone so let's do it together
    Watching Kuroko No Basket I hate sports but i like watching em

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer IWasWeird's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Life's interlude
    Posts
    1,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    Do you have her phone number or something?
    I have no clue who she was, but I know that she is our schoolmate and I admired her since last year

    I know some of her classmates tho
    Sigpic by Intensifies

    Only the weirdest of them all! ~
    IGN : Weiwd | Discord : weird#6987

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    IWasWeird - elf with face paint

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,283

    Default

    What's your IRL net worth?

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer IWasWeird's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Life's interlude
    Posts
    1,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    What's your IRL net worth?
    idk lol wait i dont think she picks wealth over personality

    UPDATES : I GOT HER NAME stil trying to contact her via her classmates will update later
    Last edited by IWasWeird; 01-20-2020 at 07:20 AM.
    Sigpic by Intensifies

    Only the weirdest of them all! ~
    IGN : Weiwd | Discord : weird#6987

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    IWasWeird - elf with face paint

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IWasWeird View Post
    idk lol wait i dont think she picks wealth over personality

    UPDATES : I GOT HER NAME stil trying to contact her via her classmates will update later
    Make sure to pull up in a Tesla, and remember to wear the Yeezys along with a Rolex gold watch.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •