Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The GT community is a scary and dangerous community

Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    NICE youtube channel (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
    I agree. Everyone should watch my videos. (Click on the spoiler in my signature to check it out!)
    Professional poster

[Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

Contact me:

Quote Originally Posted by Intensifies View Post
    wait! i dont get it
    so the hacker actually managed to hack your account because you downloaded a cracked game from the internet and you pissed him off?

is this cracked game coming from the hacker and asked you to download it?

or this game and the hacker is completely different?

sorry tho im curious
    No its from another provider and the dude that gave me the link injected a RAT on the install file...
    (when a RAT is installed on your pc, the one that RATted you can access all your files, like when using FTPs on a personal server)

edit:didint realize you didnt understand...

so the story was I got into an argument with someone on a GT discord server and used his/her alt to manipulate me into downloading a cracked version of RDR2 which he/she injected with a RAT so that he/she can access my files.
    Long story short, he/she took my save.dat logged into my acc took my dls and worlds then banned my account (with hacks), I was forced to do a factory reset incase the hacker injected a keylogger too.
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest GT content out there

Probably because the game is mostly children

Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Fun part in this is that those hackers are kids who committed crimes already. What a bright future pic! Their parents would be so proud if they would know what their kids do.
    reality can often be dissapointing...

but yeah, it sucks that they make things worse

yes that is why you always have to be carful when downloads illegal games illegal games can have virus and make files and other stuff like gt password get hack but im glad you learns lesson about safety.

RIP boy
    Instagram: Footballape gt
    follow me pls

why would you download them from a link given to you from someone you dont know in a discord server..
    use thepiratebay website instead if you're into downloading cracked games, its pretty safe.
    Ign : Netrex
    Level : 77
    Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    Don't worry, I will...
    Windwall that lux ult

Squire

IM NOT BLAMING ANYONE IN THIS
    but there might be some exceptions

So I have been offline for a few weeks in-game and forums because of one thing, my acc got hacked, email and all my files have been deleted making me restore my system.
    The hacker was clever and knows what he/she was doing.

I'm a careless guy myself because I download cracked games off the internet and never had a problem that's why I never cared about it BUT if ever I get the money to buy the game I buy them (most of my games now are bought from steam also this will make sense later).

3 weeks ago I got into an argument in a GT discord server about GT stuff (won't get into details coz it was a stupid argument, and I wasn't bragging so idk why the hacker was so mad about my opinion) and it got to the point where the dude was threatening me and saying that he WILL get into my pc , ofc I didn't believe it coz there's no way that I would trust him at that point so I blocked him for a full disclosure but it turns out he has multiple accounts and it just happens that his alt was also in another discord server that im in (server was about cracked games). Badabim badaboom, he saw my request for RDR2 and gave me a link (take note of this, I disabled anti-virus so that it can be installed), the game worked and I EVEN thanked him/her for that but it turns out it was injected with a RAT (Remote Access Trojan).
    I actually noticed that I kept on disconnecting when playing GT a few days after installing RDR2 and 2 days later my items are gone and acc got banned and a few hours after that my composed songs,recordings,pictures,documents and everything I worked hard for was deleted. I was forced to reinstall windows 10, reset my router and reformat my mobile devices for security purposes.

So yeah, lesson learned...

Sucks that a player in this small,silly game will do anything just to take revenge

(hey I bought all the games that I pirated, I only pirate games when I can't wait any longer if I don't have extra money to buy it)

Edit: oh and if ever I play GT again, its only if I want to have fun and host giveaways (odds of that happening is very low lol)

Edit 2: The discord server is highly trusted and the hacker got banned after I reported the incident.
    Btw most players are like 10 or something so they dont really get how everything isnt all them. kids see something and they want it, the younger they are the less control they have over their desires yk? i mean im still a kid too but
    IGN:loli
    Level:54
    Goals:
    Legendary Title: 11/20
    Dls:
    1 Dl: Done
    10 Dls: Done
    100 Dls: Done
    200 Dls: Done
    500 Dls: 400+/500
    Tokens:
    100: Done
    200: Done
    500: Done
    1000: 750+/1000

No its from another provider and the dude that gave me the link injected a RAT on the install file...
    (when a RAT is installed on your pc, the one that RATted you can access all your files, like when using FTPs on a personal server)

edit:didint realize you didnt understand...

so the story was I got into an argument with someone on a GT discord server and used his/her alt to manipulate me into downloading a cracked version of RDR2 which he/she injected with a RAT so that he/she can access my files.
    Long story short, he/she took my save.dat logged into my acc took my dls and worlds then banned my account (with hacks), I was forced to do a factory reset incase the hacker injected a keylogger too.
    whoa thats a hella effort imo...
    ign: Intensifies
    INFP // September
    Just your normal university student

Quote Originally Posted by astinotrix View Post
    why would you download them from a link given to you from someone you dont know in a discord server..
    use thepiratebay website instead if you're into downloading cracked games, its pretty safe.
    Well his/her alt was a member of a discord server dedicated to cracked games that I was also a memeber of...
    I wouldn’t know it was the same person so yeah...