Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Love doesn't hate | LGBTQIA+ world project

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    you know, parents drag their kids at church to make them understand it. same as this. we drag them here so some people would expect theyll understand it as well. this aims to help, not by being highly disapproved by some of you who solely sticks with "it doesnt work". i know it wont mostly work.

if they ignored it or became jerk about this, kids be kids and you know theyre on a bad track. its like teaching kids not to pickpocket some money off their wallet but theyll continue because they find it okay for themselves while some just shrug it off or whatever they do. now see who is neglectful enough to this situation. oh thats right, theyre too young to even be exposed to this. so does that mean if one kid to another or someone older said "this is funny, do it!" is not a bad sign? well lets just say some does and some does not care.

but its best to try and educate kids to not fall into the ones people wouldnt hope.

love is better off being nuked than this one honestly. because thats 18+ bs and it lasted years and still living up to this day.
    And can you explain why this would be appropriate for a kids 12+ game?

You can't compare this subject with pickpocketing.
    Yes, LOVE should be nuked.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    And can you explain why this would be appropriate for a kids 12+ game?

You can't compare this subject with pickpocketing.
    Yes, LOVE should be nuked.
    +1
    People are really taking so serious about this world lol.

Wow why do people take this so serious? This was meant to be a fun little project that I would allow the community to join in if they wanted to. I didn't mean it to end up being such a political stance or something like that.
    Howdy

Why yall take this thing so serious. I mean the OP just do project about LGBT. Why yall complain bout LGBT. The op just want us to learn what is a TRUE LOVE means.

Its not about wrestling each other in bed or any inappropriate things.

please close thread to avoid any drama that will happen again

Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book

I give this thread about 2 hours of life before it's locked by a guardian.
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chem #7714

Quote Originally Posted by Chem View Post
    I give this thread about 2 hours of life before it's locked by a guardian.
    I'm surprised it hasnt been locked yet
    Howdy

If they haven't locked the thread 4 pages in or given insight to the players about the game developers/ownerships view on the situation then it's thier own fault that they waited around.

It's been a trend for as long as I've been playing that the powers that be react to a situation that gets out of control and are not pro active in getting a situation settled before it becomes a bigger issue.

I'm annoyed because the topic has been floating around and nobody official will step in and clarify and clear it up. It is times like these I tend to think that neglect is happening on the forums.

It looks to me like a situation where some guidance is needed because some members on the forum are in a discussion about something being appropriate for the game or not and no one with the power to do so has offered clarification.
    Last edited by Shawn Wilson; 01-22-2020 at 01:35 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    If they haven't locked the thread 4 pages in or given insight to the players about the game developers/ownerships view on the situation then it's thier own fault that they waited around.

It's been a trend for as long as I've been playing that the powers that be react to a situation that gets out of control and are not pro active in getting a situation settled before it becomes a bigger issue.

I'm annoyed because the topic has been floating around and nobody official will step in and clarify and clear it up. It is times like these I tend to think that neglect is happening on the forums.

It looks to me like a situation where some guidance is needed because some members on the forum are in a discussion about something being appropriate for the game or not.
    Yeah, we definitely need to know if this is allowed, or appropriate for Growtopia.
    Please give us an response thanks!

Sorry if I made this too dramatic, but I think it's important for everyone to express their opinions.
    Last edited by HugeLock; 01-22-2020 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    I know you're using the last part as an arguing point but I actually have to agree that love should be nuked. I have no idea why that world exists and why people go there.
    Heres the idea: family roleplays, awkward dates, and mostly unquestionable abomination.

Also as for my reply that shocked the people to believe it got serious, i apologize since huehue is a tough cookie and wouldnt stop.

As for clarifying the love world, heres the reason: Because i find it really confusing to as why would huehue would expect this to be nuked whilst other worlds arent even affected.

So i was mostly like: ???

Didnt really act really serious towards it, sowwey.
    listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

Glow~

one day,
    ill be playing a guitar on a rainy day,
    singing about it~

The growtopian code clearly states the following:

Avoid sexual content (including content that can be interpreted as sexual because of its context).
    Steer clear of discussing potentially controversial topics, including but not limited to Politics and Religion.
    And it does so for a reason!
    What makes you think it is "ok" to advertise politically motivated ideals to children in what should be a safe environment?
    It is not your place to "educate" other peoples children!

Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    The growtopian code clearly states the following:

And it does so for a reason!
    What makes you think it is "ok" to advertise politically motivated ideals to children in what should be a safe environment?
    It is not your place to "educate" other peoples children!
    Then I don't know what to tell you. Have a mod or guardian close the thread then? And I'm also not trying to push anything onto these kids by the way. Also there won't be any "sexual content" in the world.
    Howdy

Quote Originally Posted by DJPMcG View Post
    Then I don't know what to tell you. Have a mod or guardian close the thread then? And I'm also not trying to push anything onto these kids by the way. Also there won't be any "sexual content" in the world.
    The problem is that the whole topic is innately sexual. That is the whole point of it no? I don't really have an opinion on this whole thing, but I don't feel like Growtopia is the correct place for this. It's a game for young children. As Delixx said, it's technically against the rules. It just depends on how they're enforced nowadays. Especially with a topic this sensitive and controversial.
    "Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing."

Thanks to Topazi for the avatar
    Discord: Hunt2man#3305
    Steam: Hunt2man
    Switch Friend Code: SW-8230-0945-3907