Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Love doesn't hate | LGBTQIA+ world project

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Erida View Post
    Someone once asked me if I was gay, I said yes and they removed me, I was their friend for 3 years. That’s for less equal standing.

For less rights, I’ve seen players being taped or banned because they sbed they were gay.
    That's an individual case.

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    If you want to discuss more about this please message me.
    Yours sincerely,

The embodiment of pure ecstasy.

You two. Stop. Now. Discuss that somewhere else before someone closes this.

- - - Updated - - -

Things like this happen frequently, especially the first thing I said. I’ve been scammed, harassed and removed many times for being myself.

As for the second thing, I’ve been on the game for 6 years roughly and I’ve seen atleast multiple cases of it happening.
    Go communicate privately. Now stop here.
    listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

Glow~

one day,
    ill be playing a guitar on a rainy day,
    singing about it~

Banned

Things like this happen frequently, especially the first thing I said. I’ve been scammed, harassed and removed many times for being myself.

As for the second thing, I’ve been on the game for 6 years roughly and I’ve seen atleast multiple cases of it happening.
    Individual cases. Stop stating non-concrete opinions as facts.

Ayyyye we need a Ubistaff to close this thread before more drama is brought up
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
    Latest Youtube Video:

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    Ayyyye we need a Ubistaff to close this thread before more drama is brought up
    Indeed we do... Oh well, I tried to help the community and it didn't work. I'm still gonna build the world though. Just probably won't mention it again on the forums.
    Howdy

Quote Originally Posted by DJPMcG View Post
    Indeed we do... Oh well, I tried to help the community and it didn't work. I'm still gonna build the world though. Just probably won't mention it again on the forums.
    Shouldnt be in that way. This would help educate some concerned kids but the problem is that everyone has their own sides towards this so it is hard to maintain.

This shouldnt be closed. Only removing the ones that causes the conflict would do. The intention of the thread is not about it so it shouldnt be fully closed and carry on.
    listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

Glow~

one day,
    ill be playing a guitar on a rainy day,
    singing about it~

hopefully ubisoft doesnt close it, i love this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    Shouldnt be in that way. This would help educate some concerned kids but the problem is that everyone has their own sides towards this so it is hard to maintain.

This shouldnt be closed. Only removing the ones that causes the conflict would do. The intention of the thread is not about it so it shouldnt be fully closed and carry on.
    I appreciate what you think. I just feel like this thread is going no where anyways and I don't want to be the one at fault here. Also I like your little signature. It's quite cool.
    Howdy

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by DJPMcG View Post
    I appreciate what you think. I just feel like this thread is going no where anyways and I don't want to be the one at fault here. Also I like your little signature. It's quite cool.
    You are definitely not at fault, I accept responsibility for engaging into a debate with that guy in the first place. You should still continue on with the world, atleast that’s what I think.
    Yours sincerely,

Banned

You are definitely not at fault, I accept responsibility for engaging into a debate with that guy in the first place. You should still continue on with the world, atleast that’s what I think.
    Nobody is at fault, everyone is just voicing out their honest opinions and concerns.

To OP, your intentions were good, but the drama that it would create would definitely outweigh the positive.

Knight

Nobody is at fault, everyone is just voicing out their honest opinions and concerns.

To OP, your intentions were good, but the drama that it would create would definitely outweigh the positive.
    Oh ok, thankyou, I’m glad theres no hard feelings between us. Also yes I understand your second point, the growtopia forums is one thing however the in-game community itself may have quite extreme negative reactions. I think it’s worth a shot if it maintains a wholesome image and limits controversiality (if that’s possible).

Anyways I hope you have a nice day.
    Yours sincerely,