Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Results 193 to 204 of 204

Thread: Love doesn't hate | LGBTQIA+ world project

  1. #193
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    5,301

    Default

    stick back to the topic where I was on?

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    Growtopia is a game which isn't limited to earning world locks, you can literally build and communicate, might as well ask why we can chat in game, just because someone wants to let others learn about the basic respect to someone with a different sexuality (which cleary, you lack that basic respect), doesnt bring any harm in this game in any how, however, you're just being homophobic going agaisnt the op's idea by saying how he is pushing it towards you when you can literally ignore, no one is bugging you every 5 mins to check out this thread.

    yes you can go agaisnt the idea, but don't give a pathetic reason like "oh you guys are pushing this to me" like bro the op never even asked you to be part of the community, he's just talking about a world that talks about showing basic respect to queers. if you had an actual reason to go agaisnt, you would say what I mentioned
    IGN : Liquify


  2. #194
    Master Sorcerer Jack Bowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    3,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    I do not want to be involved, stop pushing it on people like me who don't give two flying flips about this whole subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    I couldn't care less about this whole subject. Ubisoft seems scared, since the homophobe card will be pulled if they oppose to anything, that's why they are bias towards everyone who doesn't want to be involved.
    On top of being incredibly toxic towards everyone who disagrees with you, and continuously derailing the thread to go on an off-topic rant, there is one major flaw in your key argument. The quoted posts state that you "don't want to be involved" or have it "pushed on you" - when you're the one choosing to constantly be involved by replying to the thread?

    Ubisoft isn't scared of anything, there's just no reason for them to close a world that doesn't break any of the rules. As long as they stay within the realms of legality it isn't a problem. You're not forced to enter the world, you're not forced to be a part of the project this person wants to bring to Growtopia. Nor are you forced to get involved in a subject you claim to not give "two flying flips about."

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    I'm not acting like an ass, I am saying my personal (honest) opinions about things, without any sugar coating.
    These aren't mutually exclusive concepts - you can be doing both.
    The Forum Manual!

    Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it.

  3. #195
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wondrous Path
    Posts
    1,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bowe View Post
    On top of being incredibly toxic towards everyone who disagrees with you, and continuously derailing the thread to go on an off-topic rant, there is one major flaw in your key argument. The quoted posts state that you "don't want to be involved" or have it "pushed on you" - when you're the one choosing to constantly be involved by replying to the thread?

    Ubisoft isn't scared of anything, there's just no reason for them to close a world that doesn't break any of the rules. As long as they stay within the realms of legality it isn't a problem. You're not forced to enter the world, you're not forced to be a part of the project this person wants to bring to Growtopia. Nor are you forced to get involved in a subject you claim to not give "two flying flips about."



    These aren't mutually exclusive concepts - you can be doing both.
    Well said.
    Always Remember Hardwork Pays Off
    Knowledge Is Power 9.24

  4. #196
    Master Sorcerer Freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Burning in the Inferno
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Jeez..... It is truly amazing how a innocent project idea can go so far deep...
    This is a sad sight...I have no bias to anyone or anything but wow, just wow....
    GL to your project though dude!

  5. #197
    Master Sorcerer NekoWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    ?!
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freak View Post
    Jeez..... It is truly amazing how a innocent project idea can go so far deep...
    This is a sad sight...I have no bias to anyone or anything but wow, just wow....
    GL to your project though dude!
    It only goes this deep because CERTAIN PEOPLE just HAVE to ruin it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bowe View Post
    On top of being incredibly toxic towards everyone who disagrees with you, and continuously derailing the thread to go on an off-topic rant, there is one major flaw in your key argument. The quoted posts state that you "don't want to be involved" or have it "pushed on you" - when you're the one choosing to constantly be involved by replying to the thread?

    Ubisoft isn't scared of anything, there's just no reason for them to close a world that doesn't break any of the rules. As long as they stay within the realms of legality it isn't a problem. You're not forced to enter the world, you're not forced to be a part of the project this person wants to bring to Growtopia. Nor are you forced to get involved in a subject you claim to not give "two flying flips about."



    These aren't mutually exclusive concepts - you can be doing both.
    He did the same with my thread. Like honestly if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. All it does is cause drama. Doesn't help that his ego is so high aswell.
    ❄️ NekoWolf ❄️
    -
    My heart belongs to Dynnie <3
    -
    Worlds:
    [πŸ”‘] GroupEscape [If you like puzzles, this world is for you!]
    [πŸŽƒ] HalloweenEscape [Same with this one! Just a bit spookier.]
    [πŸ₯³] TheMenorah
    COFFEE & WOOL at 7HDU 200/wl

  6. #198
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    3,896

    Default

    Oh wow, I didn't check this subforum for quite some time and I saw real drama
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

  7. #199

    Default

    I would like to remind everyone that we're monitoring this thread for any activity that isn't respectful and off-topic.

    We have allowed the thread and topic to continue, though this doesn't mean that we're not looking through the posts.

    If you don't have anything nice to say, please refrain from doing so. As previously mentioned, anyone not abiding by these rules will be infracted.

    You can always access our Growtopian Code here for any information concerning forum etiquette.

    I'm also open to answering any questions you may have through PM since we can do so without cluttering the entire thread.
    Growtopia Staff
    Support Specialist & Moderator
    @daewud.gt | Instagram

  8. #200
    Lesser Wizard DJPMcG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    USA - Ohio
    Posts
    371

    Default

    God I expected this thread to die off but nope guess not.
    Howdy

  9. #201
    Master Sorcerer Stardust1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    place
    Posts
    514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJPMcG View Post
    God I expected this thread to die off but nope guess not.
    build the world. do it for AMERICA,..... also cuz i wanna see how it turns out

  10. #202
    Master Sorcerer SuperJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Swamp
    Posts
    4,554

    Default

    While it is understandable that you are trying to promote this movement, it has stirred quite the commotion regarding the replies to this thread. If you want to create a world promoting LGTB content, cool, go for it. However, do not be surprised or offended when people with different political views to yours start arguing with you, it’s just how this works. You have chosen to post something controversial, so backlash is eminent. While I am not taking sides with anyone on this, it would be best to just shut this thread down as negativity is unhealthy.
    Smash that flag counter in the face



    Thanks Topazi for this portrait of me.


  11. #203
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,627

    Default

    That sad moment when op tried to do something constructive n motivates world but ended up canceling yhe the project cause of rebellious people.

    Should close the thread earlier to avoid forumer getting infractions and make a proper apologize to op.

    Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

    For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book


  12. #204
    Lesser Wizard DJPMcG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    USA - Ohio
    Posts
    371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    That sad moment when op tried to do something constructive n motivates world but ended up canceling yhe the project cause of rebellious people.

    Should close the thread earlier to avoid forumer getting infractions and make a proper apologize to op.
    Tbh I haven't worked on it that much cause I've been busy and kinda forgot about the project lol. Plus the other person helping me with it hasn't been too active lately either.
    Howdy

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •