Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Love doesn't hate | LGBTQIA+ world project

Post Love doesn't hate | LGBTQIA+ world project

Hello everyone!!!

Sorry if this doesn't go under this sub channel area thingy on the forums. I couldn't find a better place for it plus I just started the project like 5 minutes ago.

So I wanted to tell you all about a world project I wanted to do called Love doesn't hate. It's going to be an lgbtqia+ world where you can learn about the LGBT community and it's also to try to teach people that gay isn't an insult and it's ok to love whoever you want. It does upset me, an openly gay person, when people on the game think it's not ok to be gay and use the word gay as an insult. So I thought it would be a cool idea to make a world that teaches people about the LGBT community! If you want to help out with the project, feel free to DM me on growtopia or on the forums or discord or on Instagram. My gt username is DJPMcG my Instagram is @pattym_. My discord is PattyM#3162

If people do end up wanting to help me with this project, I'll make a discord chat for it so we can plan out what we are doing with the world.

Also every profit I make off of anything will be going towards this project because I do believe that it might be able to help.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! Also tell me if you think this is a good idea.
    Howdy

While I don’t care about LGBT, good luck
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    While I don’t care about LGBT, good luck
    I mean it's fine not to care about the LGBT I guess as long you don't hate on people.
    Howdy

I'd prefer it if you didn't promote controversial political content on a platform dedicated to a game mostly played by kids.
    ty

Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    I'd prefer it if you didn't promote controversial political content on a platform dedicated to a game mostly played by kids.
    ty
    What's controversial about it? And what makes it political?!?!
    Howdy

What really baffles me is how people as a whole have suddenly become so accepting of the whole LBGTABCDEFG+-123 thing in recent years, when it's been considered wrong throughout most of history.

Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    Dyn has been here for so long I feel that he's a lich or something.

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Avatar and sigpic by the amazing Mistrella, thank you so much!

What really baffles me is how people as a whole have suddenly become so accepting of the whole LBGTABCDEFG+-123 thing in recent years, when it's been considered wrong throughout most of history.
    I could say the exact same thing about what people thought about people with a different skin color and we accept them now a days. And also, it isn't LGBTABCDEFG+-123 thing.
    Howdy

Quote Originally Posted by DJPMcG View Post
    I could say the exact same thing about what people thought about people with a different skin color and we accept them now a days.
    Yeah, except that there's nothing wrong with having a different skin colour to white. You don't choose what skin colour you're born with, and you can't change it (as far as I know). It just took humanity far too long to realise that.

Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    Dyn has been here for so long I feel that he's a lich or something.

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Avatar and sigpic by the amazing Mistrella, thank you so much!

Yeah, except that there's nothing wrong with having a different skin colour to white. You don't choose what skin colour you're born with, and you can't change it (as far as I know). It just took humanity far too long to realise that.
    It's kind of the same way with being gay or a lesbian or whatever sexuality you are. Yes you can choose the human you love but you don't really choose the gender.

If you want to read about it, you can here: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/le...al-orientation
    Howdy

Banned

I don't think it's a good idea, it will just cause more unnecessary drama than already exists.
    We shouldn't bring these things into a videogame.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    ty
    Indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

What's controversial about it? And what makes it political?!?!
    Almost everything.

I don't care what people like or do, as long as they don't push it upon others, or disturb others with it.

With that said, I am actually coming out as
    An Oreo cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    I don't think it's a good idea, it will just cause more unnecessary drama than already exists.
    We shouldn't bring these things into a videogame.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed.

I don't care what people like or do, as long as they don't push it upon others, or disturb others with it.

With that said, I am actually coming out as
    An Oreo cookie.
    What we also shouldn't do is use things as an insult if they aren't one. Or even try to insult people in general. And by the way, no one in the LGBT community tries pushing anything onto everyone. I'm just trying to tell people that it's ok to be themselves and that it's ok to love whoever you want.
    Howdy

Banned

What we also shouldn't do is use things as an insult if they aren't one. Or even try to insult people in general. And by the way, no one in the LGBT community tries pushing anything onto everyone. I'm just trying to tell people that it's ok to be themselves and that it's ok to love whoever you want.
    I do want people to love themselves for who they are, I support that fully, but bringing unnecessary drama into a videogame mostly played by kids, isn't okay.

I did not insult anyone, I am just sharing my point.