Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 203

Thread: Love doesn't hate | LGBTQIA+ world project

  1. #61
    Master Sorcerer FyreX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    5,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJPMcG View Post
    What's controversial about it? And what makes it political?!?!
    it's not controversial or political but a certain group of people of which i will not name do make it so.
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |



    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

  2. #62
    Lesser Wizard Stardust1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    place
    Posts
    459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FyreX View Post
    it's not controversial or political but a certain group of people of which i will not name do make it so.
    can i know the name of the group

  3. #63
    Lesser Wizard DJPMcG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    USA - Ohio
    Posts
    368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FyreX View Post
    it's not controversial or political but a certain group of people of which i will not name do make it so.
    I agree with this.
    Howdy

  4. #64
    Lesser Knight hi guise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    coolville
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJPMcG View Post
    I agree with this.
    i agree with this also
    hi guise, im hi, guise, im hi guise, im hi, guise

  5. #65
    Knight
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Eris, Moon
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hi guise View Post
    i agree with this also
    I agree with this also
    Yours sincerely,

    The embodiment of pure ecstasy.

  6. #66
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Erida View Post
    I agree with this also
    the cat silently agrees
    Professional poster

    [Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

    Contact me:

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FyreX View Post
    it's not controversial or political but a certain group of people of which i will not name do make it so.
    I fully agree with this also.

  8. #68
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    153

    Lightbulb

    Calm down guys,

    I have designed the world, will posting on "Everything else" section later (But no too late of course )




  9. #69
    Master Sorcerer ScammePlse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    I funded Ubisoft's server
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Aren't gt players abit young? To understand LGBTQ
    O how little

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,289

    Default

    This is like making a world of a religion, look at one world which is about a religion, but it got way too much drama for it.
    I'm surprised that it hasn't got nuked still.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    Aren't gt players abit young? To understand LGBTQ
    Indeed. Kids do not need to know this at 5-10-years-old.
    Why should we bring this into a GAME?

  11. #71
    Master Sorcerer Cahtster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Random_House.png
    Posts
    2,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    This is like making a world of a religion, look at one world which is about a religion, but it got way too much drama for it.
    I'm surprised that it hasn't got nuked still.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Indeed. Kids do not need to know this at 5-10-years-old.
    Why should we bring this into a GAME?
    you know, parents drag their kids at church to make them understand it. same as this. we drag them here so some people would expect theyll understand it as well. this aims to help, not by being highly disapproved by some of you who solely sticks with "it doesnt work". i know it wont mostly work.

    if they ignored it or became jerk about this, kids be kids and you know theyre on a bad track. its like teaching kids not to pickpocket some money off their wallet but theyll continue because they find it okay for themselves while some just shrug it off or whatever they do. now see who is neglectful enough to this situation. oh thats right, theyre too young to even be exposed to this. so does that mean if one kid to another or someone older said "this is funny, do it!" is not a bad sign? well lets just say some does and some does not care.

    but its best to try and educate kids to not fall into the ones people wouldnt hope.

    love is better off being nuked than this one honestly. because thats 18+ bs and it lasted years and still living up to this day.
    //iostream
    using namespace std

    Int main()
    Cout >> "Peck! Pyeck!";

    Robin's Carpentry Building Guide
    Supported by Natsuki~

    To be Human~

  12. #72
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    you know, parents drag their kids at church to make them understand it. same as this. we drag them here so some people would expect theyll understand it as well. this aims to help, not by being highly disapproved by some of you who solely sticks with "it doesnt work". i know it wont mostly work.

    if they ignored it or became jerk about this, kids be kids and you know theyre on a bad track. its like teaching kids not to pickpocket some money off their wallet but theyll continue because they find it okay for themselves while some just shrug it off or whatever they do. now see who is neglectful enough to this situation. oh thats right, theyre too young to even be exposed to this. so does that mean if one kid to another or someone older said "this is funny, do it!" is not a bad sign? well lets just say some does and some does not care.

    but its best to try and educate kids to not fall into the ones people wouldnt hope.

    love is better off being nuked than this one honestly. because thats 18+ bs and it lasted years and still living up to this day.
    I know you're using the last part as an arguing point but I actually have to agree that love should be nuked. I have no idea why that world exists and why people go there.
    Professional poster

    [Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

    Contact me:

  13. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    you know, parents drag their kids at church to make them understand it. same as this. we drag them here so some people would expect theyll understand it as well. this aims to help, not by being highly disapproved by some of you who solely sticks with "it doesnt work". i know it wont mostly work.

    if they ignored it or became jerk about this, kids be kids and you know theyre on a bad track. its like teaching kids not to pickpocket some money off their wallet but theyll continue because they find it okay for themselves while some just shrug it off or whatever they do. now see who is neglectful enough to this situation. oh thats right, theyre too young to even be exposed to this. so does that mean if one kid to another or someone older said "this is funny, do it!" is not a bad sign? well lets just say some does and some does not care.

    but its best to try and educate kids to not fall into the ones people wouldnt hope.

    love is better off being nuked than this one honestly. because thats 18+ bs and it lasted years and still living up to this day.
    And can you explain why this would be appropriate for a kids 12+ game?

    You can't compare this subject with pickpocketing.
    Yes, LOVE should be nuked.

  14. #74
    Knight Bardes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    98

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    And can you explain why this would be appropriate for a kids 12+ game?

    You can't compare this subject with pickpocketing.
    Yes, LOVE should be nuked.
    +1
    People are really taking so serious about this world lol.

  15. #75
    Lesser Wizard DJPMcG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    USA - Ohio
    Posts
    368

    Default

    Wow why do people take this so serious? This was meant to be a fun little project that I would allow the community to join in if they wanted to. I didn't mean it to end up being such a political stance or something like that.
    Howdy

  16. #76
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,472

    Default

    Why yall take this thing so serious. I mean the OP just do project about LGBT. Why yall complain bout LGBT. The op just want us to learn what is a TRUE LOVE means.

    Its not about wrestling each other in bed or any inappropriate things.

    please close thread to avoid any drama that will happen again

    Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

    For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book


  17. #77
    Master Sorcerer Chem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Unstable
    Posts
    4,848

    Default

    I give this thread about 2 hours of life before it's locked by a guardian.
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chem #7714

  18. #78
    Lesser Wizard DJPMcG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    USA - Ohio
    Posts
    368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chem View Post
    I give this thread about 2 hours of life before it's locked by a guardian.
    I'm surprised it hasnt been locked yet
    Howdy

  19. #79
    Master Sorcerer Shawn Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    If they haven't locked the thread 4 pages in or given insight to the players about the game developers/ownerships view on the situation then it's thier own fault that they waited around.

    It's been a trend for as long as I've been playing that the powers that be react to a situation that gets out of control and are not pro active in getting a situation settled before it becomes a bigger issue.

    I'm annoyed because the topic has been floating around and nobody official will step in and clarify and clear it up. It is times like these I tend to think that neglect is happening on the forums.

    It looks to me like a situation where some guidance is needed because some members on the forum are in a discussion about something being appropriate for the game or not and no one with the power to do so has offered clarification.
    Last edited by Shawn Wilson; 01-22-2020 at 01:35 PM.

  20. #80
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    If they haven't locked the thread 4 pages in or given insight to the players about the game developers/ownerships view on the situation then it's thier own fault that they waited around.

    It's been a trend for as long as I've been playing that the powers that be react to a situation that gets out of control and are not pro active in getting a situation settled before it becomes a bigger issue.

    I'm annoyed because the topic has been floating around and nobody official will step in and clarify and clear it up. It is times like these I tend to think that neglect is happening on the forums.

    It looks to me like a situation where some guidance is needed because some members on the forum are in a discussion about something being appropriate for the game or not.
    Yeah, we definitely need to know if this is allowed, or appropriate for Growtopia.
    Please give us an response thanks!

    Sorry if I made this too dramatic, but I think it's important for everyone to express their opinions.
    Last edited by HugeLock; 01-22-2020 at 02:16 PM.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •