Thread: Love doesn't hate | LGBTQIA+ world project

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Love doesn't hate | LGBTQIA+ world project

Hello everyone!!!

Sorry if this doesn't go under this sub channel area thingy on the forums. I couldn't find a better place for it plus I just started the project like 5 minutes ago.

So I wanted to tell you all about a world project I wanted to do called Love doesn't hate. It's going to be an lgbtqia+ world where you can learn about the LGBT community and it's also to try to teach people that gay isn't an insult and it's ok to love whoever you want. It does upset me, an openly gay person, when people on the game think it's not ok to be gay and use the word gay as an insult. So I thought it would be a cool idea to make a world that teaches people about the LGBT community! If you want to help out with the project, feel free to DM me on growtopia or on the forums or discord or on Instagram. My gt username is DJPMcG my Instagram is @pattym_. My discord is PattyM#3162

If people do end up wanting to help me with this project, I'll make a discord chat for it so we can plan out what we are doing with the world.

Also every profit I make off of anything will be going towards this project because I do believe that it might be able to help.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! Also tell me if you think this is a good idea.
    Howdy

While I don’t care about LGBT, good luck
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
    Latest Youtube Video:

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    While I don’t care about LGBT, good luck
    I mean it's fine not to care about the LGBT I guess as long you don't hate on people.
    Howdy

I'd prefer it if you didn't promote controversial political content on a platform dedicated to a game mostly played by kids.
    ty

Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    I'd prefer it if you didn't promote controversial political content on a platform dedicated to a game mostly played by kids.
    ty
    What's controversial about it? And what makes it political?!?!
    Howdy

What really baffles me is how people as a whole have suddenly become so accepting of the whole LBGTABCDEFG+-123 thing in recent years, when it's been considered wrong throughout most of history.
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
    Sigpic made by her <3

Quote Originally Posted by Dekimaros View Post
    We need a Russian mod that does hardbass

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Quote Originally Posted by DJPMcG View Post
    What's controversial about it? And what makes it political?!?!
    it's not controversial or political but a certain group of people of which i will not name do make it so.
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Hello everyone!!!

Sorry if this doesn't go under this sub channel area thingy on the forums. I couldn't find a better place for it plus I just started the project like 5 minutes ago.

So I wanted to tell you all about a world project I wanted to do called Love doesn't hate. It's going to be an lgbtqia+ world where you can learn about the LGBT community and it's also to try to teach people that gay isn't an insult and it's ok to love whoever you want. It does upset me, an openly gay person, when people on the game think it's not ok to be gay and use the word gay as an insult. So I thought it would be a cool idea to make a world that teaches people about the LGBT community! If you want to help out with the project, feel free to DM me on growtopia or on the forums or discord or on Instagram. My gt username is DJPMcG my Instagram is @pattym_. My discord is PattyM#3162

If people do end up wanting to help me with this project, I'll make a discord chat for it so we can plan out what we are doing with the world.

Also every profit I make off of anything will be going towards this project because I do believe that it might be able to help.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! Also tell me if you think this is a good idea.

ok idc lollll

Quote Originally Posted by PapitoNormin View Post
    ok idc lollll
    Lol if you don't care then don't say anything! It's that simple!
    Howdy

Hello everyone!!!

Use the self-love idea to make a world like this, but strip the LGBTQIAMFNKESKGRNENOGINSOEIGN out of it to avoid conflict. Why are gay people so special, their human too.(Unless their trans fricken speices or whatever. Even then, they are still human)
    Goals
    Earn my first DL [X]
    Find a sustainable/low risk way to profit [X]
    Get the Ring Of Force [ ]
    Complete PARKOUR and PARKOUR2 in one sitting [ ]
    Buy a Diamond Flashaxe [ ]
    Make some good friends [ ]
    Earn a Violet Protodrake [ ]