Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Love doesn't hate | LGBTQIA+ world project

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    Oooh, someone is getting mad!
    Why not just make a world about Human Rights? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Well and well" prepared, at least a bit better than China. I wouldn't celebrate too early.
    dont what you mean by getting mad when I'm just addressing you the right way, I wouldn't go so deep into a conclusion without a proper general knowledge or respect to start with. maybe you should learn from this?

there are many different kinds of human rights, political rights, gender equality, cultural rights and so on. if you were to make a world about every human rights, that would take way more than just one.

the op decided to make a world about LGBT rights mainly because he is most fond of this topic in particular and wants other people with the same sexual interest as him to be respected as regular human beings instead of being discriminated because of some religious views.

it's really that simple to understand, sadly you seem to lack the basic knowledge to respect someone's good intentions and say they're pushing it towards you despite no one forcing you to even click on this thread.
    IGN : Liquify

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    dont what you mean by getting mad when I'm just addressing you the right way, I wouldn't go so deep into a conclusion without a proper general knowledge or respect to start with. maybe you should learn from this?

there are many different kinds of human rights, political rights, gender equality, cultural rights and so on. if you were to make a world about every human rights, that would take way more than just one.

the op decided to make a world about LGBT rights mainly because he is most fond of this topic in particular and wants other people with the same sexual interest as him to be respected as regular human beings instead of being discriminated because of some religious views.

it's really that simple to understand, sadly you seem to lack the basic knowledge to respect someone's good intentions and say they're pushing it towards you despite no one forcing you to even click on this thread.
    And why does this have anything to do with Growtopia? People do not care, people do not want to be involved unless they're trying to claim a place in the "Lgbtqabcdefg community".

And why does this have anything to do with Growtopia? People do not care, people do not want to be involved unless they're trying to claim a place in the "Lgbtqabcdefg community".
    What a reasonable player entering this world would be like: "Oh cool, these people have their world. That's sweet. I'll be on my way out now to visit more random worlds" and not like "Why are you pushing this on me nooooo!"

Someone said it somewhere before but saying things like "the Lgbtqabcdefg community" is ****ing stupid. Just say "the lgbt community" or in this context, "the community" would work as well.

Also shut up about "Playing the homophobia card". It's a genuine thing you can call a person out on.
    I don't play this anymore

My Youtube channel link for people looking for it
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP4...HzZ73Qv1vot_yQ

These lines are here so people won't click on the link when trying to quote

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GrowH View Post
    What a reasonable player entering this world would be like: "Oh cool, these people have their world. That's sweet. I'll be on my way out now to visit more random worlds" and not like "Why are you pushing this on me nooooo!"

Someone said it somewhere before but saying things like "the Lgbtqabcdefg community" is ****ing stupid. Just say "the lgbt community" or in this context, "the community" would work as well.

Also shut up about "Playing the homophobia card". It's a genuine thing you can call a person out on.
    You know what else you can call a person out on?

Being stupid.

Growtopia is a game which isn't limited to earning world locks, you can literally build and communicate, might as well ask why we can chat in game, just because someone wants to let others learn about the basic respect to someone with a different sexuality (which cleary, you lack that basic respect), doesnt bring any harm in this game in any how, however, you're just being homophobic going agaisnt the op's idea by saying how he is pushing it towards you when you can literally ignore, no one is bugging you every 5 mins to check out this thread.

yes you can go agaisnt the idea, but don't give a pathetic reason like "oh you guys are pushing this to me" like bro the op never even asked you to be part of the community, he's just talking about a world that talks about showing basic respect to queers. if you had an actual reason to go agaisnt, you would say what I mentioned

to be honest, I think there isn't need to promote a community of people who isn't straight in such a game where majority of the player base are from countries where homosexual marriage is illegal and seems sinful. Growtopia isn't a place to promote such things as not along will you receive many negative feedbacks from immature people
    you're just agaisnt the community as a whole but you wanna play the victim card.

- - - Updated - - -

You know what else you can call a person out on?

Being stupid.
    yeah imagine you, living in a country where the local education is way ahead of other countries. yet it seems like you're homeschooled.

i love this thread. never stop psl;

Banned

Growtopia is a game which isn't limited to earning world locks, you can literally build and communicate, might as well ask why we can chat in game, just because someone wants to let others learn about the basic respect to someone with a different sexuality (which cleary, you lack that basic respect), doesnt bring any harm in this game in any how, however, you're just being homophobic going agaisnt the op's idea by saying how he is pushing it towards you when you can literally ignore, no one is bugging you every 5 mins to check out this thread.

yes you can go agaisnt the idea, but don't give a pathetic reason like "oh you guys are pushing this to me" like bro the op never even asked you to be part of the community, he's just talking about a world that talks about showing basic respect to queers. if you had an actual reason to go agaisnt, you would say what I mentioned

you're just agaisnt the community as a whole but you wanna play the victim card.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah imagine you, living in a country where the local education is way ahead of other countries. yet it seems like you're homeschooled.
    Homeschooling doesn't mean "No school" like it does in Indonesia. In Finland, homeschooling rarely happens, and still you have to attend school for exams and other things.
    How was that an insult of any kind?

Others are trying to figure out quantum physics, meanwhile you're here trying to grasp how everyone opposing your ideas aren't homophobic anti-female straight white male pigs, even though anyone with an IQ higher than 50 could easily see that.

Good luck with your real-life farming.

Quote Originally Posted by DJPMcG View Post
    Hello everyone!!!

Sorry if this doesn't go under this sub channel area thingy on the forums. I couldn't find a better place for it plus I just started the project like 5 minutes ago.

So I wanted to tell you all about a world project I wanted to do called Love doesn't hate. It's going to be an lgbtqia+ world where you can learn about the LGBT community and it's also to try to teach people that gay isn't an insult and it's ok to love whoever you want. It does upset me, an openly gay person, when people on the game think it's not ok to be gay and use the word gay as an insult. So I thought it would be a cool idea to make a world that teaches people about the LGBT community! If you want to help out with the project, feel free to DM me on growtopia or on the forums or discord or on Instagram. My gt username is DJPMcG my Instagram is @pattym_. My discord is PattyM#3162

If people do end up wanting to help me with this project, I'll make a discord chat for it so we can plan out what we are doing with the world.

Also every profit I make off of anything will be going towards this project because I do believe that it might be able to help.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! Also tell me if you think this is a good idea.

Use the self-love idea to make a world like this, but strip the LGBTQIAMFNKESKGRNENOGINSOEIGN out of it to avoid conflict. Why are gay people so special, their human too.(Unless their trans fricken speices or whatever. Even then, they are still human)
    Goals
    Earn my first DL [X]
    Find a sustainable/low risk way to profit [X]
    Get the Ring Of Force [ ]
    Complete PARKOUR and PARKOUR2 in one sitting [ ]
    Buy a Diamond Flashaxe [ ]
    Make some good friends [ ]
    Earn a Violet Protodrake [ ]

You telling me that something doesn't exist doesn't make it disappear.
    Just like me saying I am the President doesn't make me the President, even if I am delusional enough to believe that I am.

I couldn't care less about this whole subject. Ubisoft seems scared, since the homophobe card will be pulled if they oppose to anything, that's why they are bias towards everyone who doesn't want to be involved.

That's why I am close to leaving this game for good.
    Homeschooling doesn't mean "No school" like it does in Indonesia. In Finland, homeschooling rarely happens, and still you have to attend school for exams and other things.

Others are trying to figure out quantum physics, meanwhile you're here trying to grasp how everyone opposing your ideas aren't homophobic anti-female straight white male pigs, even though anyone with an IQ higher than 50 could easily see that.

No, you are leaving the game because you continuously choose to act as a child, and when your friends desert you, you refuse to self-reflect. And the smug responses — good luck finding people that will tolerate that. It is not like you have not been given opportunities to start anew. You are headstrong in being an ass.
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

Whatever timeline I am living in, I want out.

Contact Info:

ah yes, completing ignoring what I just mentioned and replying with something irrelevant. fact check, I never mentioned homeschooling means you don't have to learn and quit assuming countries like Indonesia doesn't have education for homeschooling, and yes, assuming everyone in South East Asia ends up farming in real life, cleary you're just another frog in the well.

my feedbacks were completely said in a proper manner despite yours just trynna go agaisnt the whole idea because you felt "forced" when no one is forcing you to read this thread in the first place and you're just a man child who's too arrogant to listen to anyone.

can you be more relevant and get back to what I was saying so I can hear what more shenanigans you have to say?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    No, you are leaving the game because you continuously choose to act as a child, and when your friends desert you, you refuse to self-reflect. And the smug responses — good luck finding people that will tolerate that. It is not like you have not been given opportunities to start anew. You are headstrong in being an ass.
    I'm not acting like an ass, I am saying my personal (honest) opinions about things, without any sugar coating. You really do think that the forums are a magic land with rainbows and candy, but they aren't.

Grow up, discover the real world. Growtopia means nothing to me anymore, I could recycle my locks if I wanted to. But I've decided to be here on the forums expressing my honest opinions, instead of sugar coating everything I say to please Ubisoft like everyone is doing.

If you wish to perceive that as being like an ass, go ahead, no rush!
    I am actually trying to get a decent job, unlike you who probably skips school and lives at home at 25.

I've got plenty of real friends, not Growtopian "friends", since we all know that every and each of your Growtopian "friends" is fake, or has skeletons in their closet.

Grow up, discover the real world.

But I've decided to be here on the forums expressing my honest opinions, instead of sugar coating everything I say to please Ubisoft like everyone is doing.

I am actually trying to get a decent job, unlike you who probably skips school and lives at home at 25.

I've got plenty of real friends, not Growtopian "friends", since we all know that every and each of your Growtopian "friends" is fake, or has skeletons in their closet.
    aw aren't you delusional. asking ppl to discover the real world when you're stuck in a well, your honest opinions? I don't see how 90% of the population from third world countries are in poverty is an honest opinion, same goes to the rest of your "honest opinion", and you're just trynna get a decent job despite the fact that you're still in school. sit down and stay relevant to this thread.