Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 26

Thread: UBISOFT THE BEST :D AND WILL (NON) UPDATE ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    292

    Default UBISOFT THE BEST :D AND WILL (NON) UPDATE ?

    dear game here...

    THIS WRONG SUB FORUM ?
    THIS NOWADAYS YOURS GAME ?
    YOUR FACE UBISOFT MAKE ALL SCAM ?
    SO WHY CANT UPDATE ? SO WHY I CAN MAKE CONFUSED THAT ?
    IF CANT UPDATE WILL SCAM OR ARROGANT FOR POOR PEOPLES ?
    BUT I DONT KNOW WHEN DOOMSDAY .. WHEN CLOSED GROWTOPIA .. WHEN SELL UBISOFT GAME ..
    BUT PROBLEM THAT THIS CANT UPGRADE SKIN TEXTURE THAT

    this collects non upgrade :
    GREEZAK HORDE = NEW MAGPLANT 30wl ?
    CHICKEN and DOOM riding = PLOW for 50-60 wl ?
    AURA BLOCK = PRISMATIC AURA for 35wl ?
    FREE CHARGER GEIGER = PUT AND WAITING FOR 10 MINUTES ?
    UNKNOWN NEW ITEMS = FOR STEP LEGENDARY QUEST ?
    EXPENSIVE SB PRICES = SECRET FOR BOTS SPAMMING IN WORLD ?
    FREE ITEM (RAYMAN OR ETC) = IN WEBSITE GET ITEM ?
    SCAM VEND = LIKE PRISMATIC AURA and SURG CANT SEE WRITE FOR BUY ?
    CHATTING MODS WITH NEW PLAYER = FOR FAMOUS , REAL FRIENDS ?
    command /ban <player> = THIS 1 HOURS ? different for moderator (but if got scam , i will message for moderator ? )
    many make /report = HOW MANY PEOPLES REPORT THIS ?
    FLOODING = IF FLOOD CAN BANNED OR MUTE ?
    @MODERATOR once for Message = CAN READ THIS ?
    GAME GUARDIAN = THIS HELPERS FOR BANNED WORLD for following /RULES ?(just helper ask me and leave , but all dint know that and got scam after banned by owner world)

    CASINOS :
    ROULETTE = PUNCH FOR PUBLIC ? (IF LIKE REAL LIFE ?)

    this make all can buy megaphone for 25 wl
    # : make me confused and got scam ;D
    It seems very happy to live like soap opera
    but i know moderator and guardian cant help ..


    i know . i are bad grammar
    Last edited by pamyurin; 01-19-2020 at 12:53 AM.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer jigjig420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    i dnt care when u started
    Posts
    638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pamyurin View Post
    dear game here...

    THIS WRONG SUB FORUM ?
    THIS NOWADAYS YOURS GAME ?
    YOUR FACE UBISOFT MAKE ALL SCAM ?
    SO WHY CANT UPDATE ? SO WHY I CAN MAKE CONFUSED THAT ?
    IF CANT UPDATE WILL SCAM OR ARROGANT FOR POOR PEOPLES ?
    BUT I DONT KNOW WHEN DOOMSDAY .. WHEN CLOSED GROWTOPIA .. WHEN SELL UBISOFT GAME ..
    BUT PROBLEM THAT THIS CANT UPGRADE SKIN TEXTURE THAT

    this collects non upgrade :
    GREEZAK HORDE = NEW MAGPLANT 30wl ?
    CHICKEN and DOOM riding = PLOW for 50-60 wl ?
    AURA BLOCK = PRISMATIC AURA for 35wl ?
    FREE CHARGER GEIGER = PUT AND WAITING FOR 10 MINUTES ?
    UNKNOWN NEW ITEMS = FOR STEP LEGENDARY QUEST ?
    EXPENSIVE SB PRICES = SECRET FOR BOTS SPAMMING IN WORLD ?
    FREE ITEM (RAYMAN OR ETC) = IN WEBSITE GET ITEM ?
    SCAM VEND = LIKE PRISMATIC AURA and SURG CANT SEE WRITE FOR BUY ?
    CHATTING MODS WITH NEW PLAYER = FOR FAMOUS , REAL FRIENDS ?
    command /ban <player> = THIS 1 HOURS ? different for moderator (but if got scam , i will message for moderator ? )
    many make /report = HOW MANY PEOPLES REPORT THIS ?
    FLOODING = IF FLOOD CAN BANNED OR MUTE ?
    @MODERATOR once for Message = CAN READ THIS ?
    GAME GUARDIAN = THIS HELPERS FOR BANNED WORLD for following /RULES ?(just helper ask me and leave , but all dint know that and got scam after banned by owner world)

    CASINOS :
    ROULETTE = PUNCH FOR PUBLIC ? (IF LIKE REAL LIFE ?)

    this make all can buy megaphone for 25 wl
    # : make me confused and got scam ;D
    It seems very happy to live like soap opera
    but i know moderator and guardian cant help ..


    i know . i are bad grammar
    i agree... plz

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard footballape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Somewher Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    412

    Default

    Me nO kNoW wHAt YoU sAY.

    Are you ranting about scams in growtopia?
    Instagram: Footballape gt
    follow me pls

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Phoenix234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    At the end of the rainbow
    Posts
    4,003

    Default

    ok, I guess?

    10chars


    IGN : Bundestag
    IG : @blockcorp.gt, @bunder_stags_gt

    Quote Originally Posted by J4AZ
    Mods why I got banned I just use cheat engine
    Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    This girl nexica is psycho please tell him to get a traphy season.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Unstable
    Posts
    3,303

    Default

    Why it’s a fiasco every time I come to this sub-forum
    Join Forumers United!
    Discord: TobyLerasco#0001

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer BoxeyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    1,131

    Default

    yES

    10 Skeletors
    IGN : GroweyNoxey

    About Me :
    - Tall Boi
    - Professional Candy Crusher
    - Completely Straight
    - Funky Hair
    - Never Got Featured On YIAY
    - Jetpack Joyrider
    - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
    - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic
    - Your Best друг

  7. #7
    Lesser Knight SkynoRain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pamyurin View Post
    dear game here...

    THIS WRONG SUB FORUM ?
    THIS NOWADAYS YOURS GAME ?
    YOUR FACE UBISOFT MAKE ALL SCAM ?
    SO WHY CANT UPDATE ? SO WHY I CAN MAKE CONFUSED THAT ?
    IF CANT UPDATE WILL SCAM OR ARROGANT FOR POOR PEOPLES ?
    BUT I DONT KNOW WHEN DOOMSDAY .. WHEN CLOSED GROWTOPIA .. WHEN SELL UBISOFT GAME ..
    BUT PROBLEM THAT THIS CANT UPGRADE SKIN TEXTURE THAT

    this collects non upgrade :
    GREEZAK HORDE = NEW MAGPLANT 30wl ?
    CHICKEN and DOOM riding = PLOW for 50-60 wl ?
    AURA BLOCK = PRISMATIC AURA for 35wl ?
    FREE CHARGER GEIGER = PUT AND WAITING FOR 10 MINUTES ?
    UNKNOWN NEW ITEMS = FOR STEP LEGENDARY QUEST ?
    EXPENSIVE SB PRICES = SECRET FOR BOTS SPAMMING IN WORLD ?
    FREE ITEM (RAYMAN OR ETC) = IN WEBSITE GET ITEM ?
    SCAM VEND = LIKE PRISMATIC AURA and SURG CANT SEE WRITE FOR BUY ?
    CHATTING MODS WITH NEW PLAYER = FOR FAMOUS , REAL FRIENDS ?
    command /ban <player> = THIS 1 HOURS ? different for moderator (but if got scam , i will message for moderator ? )
    many make /report = HOW MANY PEOPLES REPORT THIS ?
    FLOODING = IF FLOOD CAN BANNED OR MUTE ?
    @MODERATOR once for Message = CAN READ THIS ?
    GAME GUARDIAN = THIS HELPERS FOR BANNED WORLD for following /RULES ?(just helper ask me and leave , but all dint know that and got scam after banned by owner world)

    CASINOS :
    ROULETTE = PUNCH FOR PUBLIC ? (IF LIKE REAL LIFE ?)

    this make all can buy megaphone for 25 wl
    # : make me confused and got scam ;D
    It seems very happy to live like soap opera
    but i know moderator and guardian cant help ..


    i know . i are bad grammar
    This is great. this means you dont have enough info about the items yet you still buy it. Its just like you want to buy a candy but you got chocolate bar.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    If you have nothing else to say than complain how someone is not so good in english you should not comment at all! I hope u all get warnings about your behavior in this thread. Reality is that if you are smart enough, you can understand poor english. So what these comments tells about you all? Well it's just question. You need figure answers by yourself.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  9. #9
    Former Team Member Ayame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Hi,

    Please be considerate and nice towards everyone in the community, since English is not everyone's native language. Also, please voice your opinion in a nice, polite and constructive way, let's do our best to communicate with each others in a friendly and welcoming way. Thank you

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    2,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayame View Post
    Hi,

    Please be considerate and nice towards everyone in the community, since English is not everyone's native language. Also, please voice your opinion in a nice, polite and constructive way, let's do our best to communicate with each others in a friendly and welcoming way. Thank you
    sorry

    Founder of GrowTube | Film Director of Growtopia | Growtopia Journalist
    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer ItsKyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    If you have nothing else to say than complain how someone is not so good in english you should not comment at all! I hope u all get warnings about your behavior in this thread. Reality is that if you are smart enough, you can understand poor english. So what these comments tells about you all? Well it's just question. You need figure answers by yourself.
    well darny darn im offended by your comment here i hope you get warning
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,268

    Default

    glad ayane deleted all those negative replies

    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •