Thread: is science station profitable?

Default is science station profitable?

i wanna spend my wls in science stations. but is it profitable? how can i profit there? how much does it cost if i bought 2k science stats? or how many science stats should i buy?

You can get back the wls you invest depends on how many stats you've purchased.

Also, if you have the patience, you can always save the chems you've collected till pandemic happens
    IGN : GroweyNoxey

tubatubatubatuba
    tubatubatubatuba

#DragonSquad!

Quote Originally Posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
    You can get back the wls you invest depends on how many stats you've purchased.

Also, if you have the patience, you can always save the chems you've collected till pandemic happens
    should i buy placed or make my own?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaths View Post
    should i buy placed or make my own?
    Buying em placed is usually way cheaper.
    Last edited by Graybones45; 01-19-2020 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Misspelling

You can get your WLS back, of course. Moreover, try redesigning the world, so you will be able to sell provider punches during carnival it sure gets a couple WLS each day (you could sell punches 30-60/WL last time I checked.)
    IGN: MohabGT
    Main World: Mohab

Goals -

- Reach Level 50 (Done!)
    - Own a pro Buy+ World ()
    - Own a Rayman (Done!)
    - Own 6 Magplants (2)
    - Reach 100% Awesomeness (Done!)
    - Reach 50 DLS (Done!)

Banned

It's profitable, but farming 10 minutes a day earns more.

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    It's profitable, but farming 10 minutes a day earns more.
    ^ Not right.

I have 6.6k science stations (Just for my own gain to get fuel packs everyday.) I’ve calculated that with 6.6k science stations I could make easily 22 Wls (If I harvest 2x a day) + the additional leftover red and green chems. (which can be recycled for gems). I get roughly 500 fuel packs in total from 1 day worth of farming in which fuel packs are somewhere 20-25/1 (25/1 is pretty instant sell)

Not only that but I get around 12k exp from each harvest. I’d say it takes me a hour (all the 6.6k) in total to farm all of them without rayman (might also be because of the poor design.)

Then we also have the Carnival and pandemic in which you can profit heaps by either collecting chems or selling punches.

It’s relatively a nice investment indeed but it’s boring and there’s really no way around it since you have to watch your science station all the time so it doesn’t break the science stations nor, you don’t miss any of them.
    Contact me on Discord: Recheh#5381
    Console Growtopia Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/TkGayKu

why is it more profitable during pandemic?

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust1998 View Post
    why is it more profitable during pandemic?
    I think because with chemyst thing you can get the Briddel design, is around 70-100 wls I think.
    =not readeable ik,me getting water ring

From my experience with science stations I can tell you that it takes a lot of time to profit. You would need to harvest them every day. I only made about 8 world locks a day from that. Eventually I couldn't keep up with harvesting every day and I sold my science farm. So my recommendation is buy them only if you know you have the time to harvest them. Good luck with this
    IGN: Flameskin

if you very diligent, and was able harvest on time (2 times per day) you can get back wl you spend within 5 week, full no miss.

most people sell their placed science for 6.5/wl or even sometimes there 7/wl seller. but you must double check if you want buy placed, tips don't afraid to act like king xd. you're the buyer, if that person doesn't allow you to check science after you exit/kicked the world or something else. just leave, believe me you don't want to experience scam like they did to me.

btw currently i own 2k science buy for 330, idk good deal or not xd. but i don't care i need for fuel pack, its hard to find fuel nowadays

tips harvesting from me, if you use slime or sliding clothes (abominable or slippery coat) like me, dont use any portal its inefficient when collecting chem IMO. and also use chipper/rock hammer + cyclopean visor so you wont break the science station.
    if you can afford unstable tesseract, buy one for take all the green chem for saving time and not get bored (optional).

my renderworld
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/mythhaf.png
    i break some block in the side and too lazy to build back xd
    Last edited by TheSamsoed; 01-22-2020 at 11:07 PM.
    IGN : TheSamsoed (lv. 72)
    Worldlocks ≈ complicated, most invested to guild event, balloonwarz related item and start bountiful.

happiness is not when we have a lot of wealth but happiness is when we are grateful for wealth we already have.