Thread: Ability to enable and disable titles/name colours

Knight

Default Ability to enable and disable titles/name colours

Right now in growtopia there are currently multiple name effects a player can achieve, such as ‘Dr.’ or the level 125 colour. However these, to my current knowledge can not even be disabled! This is absolutely ridiculous in my opinion as I enjoy surgery however I fear for whenever I reach 2,000 surgeries as it will end up giving me a flashy title I can’t disable and drawing unneccessary attention towards me.

Despite common belief, not every player in this game wants to stand out.

Therefore in conclusion, I believe we should have some method to disable titles at request, as long as it can be enabled and disabled.
    Yours sincerely,

The embodiment of pure ecstasy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Erida View Post
    Right now in growtopia there are currently multiple name effects a player can achieve, such as ‘Dr.’ or the level 125 colour. However these, to my current knowledge can not even be disabled! This is absolutely ridiculous in my opinion as I enjoy surgery however I fear for whenever I reach 2,000 surgeries as it will end up giving me a flashy title I can’t disable and drawing unneccessary attention towards me.

Despite common belief, not every player in this game wants to stand out.

Therefore in conclusion, I believe we should have some method to disable titles at request, as long as it can be enabled and disabled.
    Yes, we need this, because people always come up and ask "how blue name?".
    And it takes ages to explain them a thing they won't understand anyways.

+1, you have my support.

They should import a feature in-game in order for players to be able to close their Dr. title and the Blue name.