Thread: The Lumineers' Dream

Default The Lumineers' Dream

Name:  thelumineersdream.png
Views: 162
Size:  232.6 KB

This world took me roughly 2 days to build, I had the idea of building this world in my mind for a long time now though in the very beggining I was rather lazy with it. Gathering the resources was a pain therefore I bought all the resources from expensive vends.

The world has difficult and easy levels at the same time, I used packed ice to make it more challenging for players who wanted to test their skills. Every level in the world is possible, I made sure that I had multiple people test the world beforehand. It just requires patience and skills.

Why don't I have a special room for the winners?
    Well yeah, I don't have one because I didn't want my world to have one since all those winner rooms are too common IMO instead I decided that it can have a different ending which gives a special message

What's up with the world name?
    Well, well, The Lumineer's is my favorite Rock Band and also the bands' foundation date is nearing so I decided to give the world that name. Yeah that's pretty much all.

It's been a pretty long time since my last world so I'm kinda dusted too. Please suggest away, UwU.

Ew, where's my feedback?

Lesser Wizard

ngl the world design kinda smexy
    HELLO

the parkour bullied me
    ign:neotERIC
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/neotericgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

Goals:
    Rayman’s Fist: 200/4000wls
    Focused eyes: 9/100 Growtokens

visit powfartsv2 for stuff

Loved the parkour man. I enjoyed it since the 1st floor all up to the last one. Keep up the good work with these worlds.

IGN: Superparty
    Level: 67/125

This site saves lives when it comes to trading. Check it out!
    https://growstocks.xyz/

Quote Originally Posted by Superparty View Post
    Loved the parkour man. I enjoyed it since the 1st floor all up to the last one. Keep up the good work with these worlds.
    Thanks, it was a pain to build the whole world with me dying and respawning all the time but this came out of it. Anytime buddy.

Talking Hi

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Name:  thelumineersdream.png
Views: 162
Size:  232.6 KB

This world took me roughly 2 days to build, I had the idea of building this world in my mind for a long time now though in the very beggining I was rather lazy with it. Gathering the resources was a pain therefore I bought all the resources from expensive vends.

The world has difficult and easy levels at the same time, I used packed ice to make it more challenging for players who wanted to test their skills. Every level in the world is possible, I made sure that I had multiple people test the world beforehand. It just requires patience and skills.

Why don't I have a special room for the winners?
    Well yeah, I don't have one because I didn't want my world to have one since all those winner rooms are too common IMO instead I decided that it can have a different ending which gives a special message

What's up with the world name?
    Well, well, The Lumineer's is my favorite Rock Band and also the bands' foundation date is nearing so I decided to give the world that name. Yeah that's pretty much all.

It's been a pretty long time since my last world so I'm kinda dusted too. Please suggest away, UwU.
    Nice world dude and you worked very hard for it so respect

I give up, I've been working on this world for like 10 days now trying to improve but after numerous attempts, I have no idea what to do with this world now.

Looks great!
    V I J U T I M E

Sell Arroz con Pollo 4/wl at SELLARROZ

can i race someone in this world

Edit : just inspect the parkour and nvm
    tu me manques.

Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

Quote Originally Posted by Scawt View Post
    can i race someone in this world

Edit : just inspect the parkour and nvm
    Yeah, the parkour's rough. Only one person could pass the parkour and that was SuperParty

Wow i can't imagine the time and resources that went into building this world.The design and obstacle of this parkour world is truly unique,can't wait to complete it myself!

Edit:I did not get too far , but the parkour was really fun.

Name:  62809A51-EF15-4E28-960D-A8C7B2454E80.png
Views: 55
Size:  866.9 KBName:  62809A51-EF15-4E28-960D-A8C7B2454E80.png
Views: 55
Size:  866.9 KB
    Last edited by Seedyman; 01-31-2020 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seedyman View Post
    Wow i can't imagine the time and resources that went into building this world.The design and obstacle of this parkour world is truly unique,can't wait to complete it myself!

Edit:I did not get too far , but the parkour was really fun.
    Thank you for trying the parkour, I'm glad some people are trying it. If you need any help just hit me up with a message so I can help you.

Thank you for trying the parkour, I'm glad some people are trying it. If you need any help just hit me up with a message so I can help you.
    I tried it but some parts are too hard. There's a part that has 1 checkpoint only, and you need like 50 attempts to get over it. I like the world but I couldn't get far.
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

Sewing and smithing service!

I have noticed that the parkour has many parts where it is easy at first,but gets really hard afterwards.I would like to suggest that you add a checkpoint after every easy part and no checkpoints at the harder parts.Going through the easy parts again and again after each death is quite tedious.Other than that the parkour was perfect,the hard parts made it really fun.Will he sure to try the parkour again soon!

The textures and patterns of the world looks very cool.