Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nightmare

Default Nightmare

So, I had a dream that I was playing Growtopia. I said /mods and @Seth was online. Since I'm like his #1 fan, I said /warp BETA which is one of his worlds.

To my surprise, the world had been changed and there was actually music. Then I saw a completed trade dialogue (Example traded a World Lock to Example) with a random name. I then scrolled up the chat to realize that the world said "there are 0 others here". Then I saw the second trade dialogue that had @Seth in it.

My heart stopped and I rushed to type something. I meant to type "Yo" but it somehow auto corrected to "@#!$'. I was like, " Wait what? How did that happen?!?!". Seth then said "Last day on a Friday, Yay." I LITERALLY SCRAMBLED TO TELL HIM THAT I MEANT TO SAY YO but the servers decided to disconnect me at the right time... (Disconnected?!? Will attempt to reconnect).

As the screen started loading up, (Sorry, your account has been terminated. Please contact Ubisoft support.) At that point, I really wanted to rage and throw everything. Then I went on to google to open up the forums and that's where I woke up. This was one of the worst nightmares I've ever had...

The End
    IGN: ProbablySeth
    Growtopian National Anthem:

And now a quote from yours truly...

My 8th grade teacher

You're thinking outside the box. But what you didn't know, Is that there is no box.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredbear489 View Post
    This was one of the worst nightmares I've ever had...
    Then you're lucky lmao

Signature v9.1

Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
    Is m456 a dog? Regardless, he still is a very intellectual being, that one might compare him to the likes of Jesus.

Imagine playing too much GT and having nightmares of it
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

Quote Originally Posted by m456 View Post
    Then you're lucky lmao
    Meaningful sentence.
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chem #7714

I had the same dream before! We should be friends

this so sad it make my cry,,,
    when ur acc terminated.... :sad:

BETA the world or Beta the guild because Beta is a forumer guild with almost 40 players and keeps on growing 1-2 players a week, did I mention that the members are also forumers, with our new mascot the 2020 Wotd Trophy thanks to sSpark you can flex your mascot to other noobs out there. We also have a nice Guild World. If you want to join just contact me, the Guild's Co Leader or Phemus or Chemmie or Toby or any other Guild memembrr that has a GE or GC on it, before I forget we also have a discord server full of Beta's members to casually have talk and crappost but the most important aspect of the server is its Emoji u heared that right we have the most unoriginal emojis except for mine ofc. So join now!
    imagine getting banned for having a long siggy
    thanks O..

IGN: MadMewMew

TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) , (Steampunk Goggles), (Fiesta Coati Scarf) and maybe (Mud Puddle)

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Fredbear489 View Post
    So, I had a dream that I was playing Growtopia. I said /mods and @Seth was online. Since I'm like his #1 fan, I said /warp BETA which is one of his worlds.

To my surprise, the world had been changed and there was actually music. Then I saw a completed trade dialogue (Example traded a World Lock to Example) with a random name. I then scrolled up the chat to realize that the world said "there are 0 others here". Then I saw the second trade dialogue that had @Seth in it.

My heart stopped and I rushed to type something. I meant to type "Yo" but it somehow auto corrected to "@#!$'. I was like, " Wait what? How did that happen?!?!". Seth then said "Last day on a Friday, Yay." I LITERALLY SCRAMBLED TO TELL HIM THAT I MEANT TO SAY YO but the servers decided to disconnect me at the right time... (Disconnected?!? Will attempt to reconnect).

As the screen started loading up, (Sorry, your account has been terminated. Please contact Ubisoft support.) At that point, I really wanted to rage and throw everything. Then I went on to google to open up the forums and that's where I woke up. This was one of the worst nightmares I've ever had...

The End
    you know youve spent too much time thinking about gt once it apears in your dreams
    IGN:loli
    Level:54
    Goals:
    Legendary Title: 11/20
    Dls:
    1 Dl: Done
    10 Dls: Done
    100 Dls: Done
    200 Dls: Done
    500 Dls: 400+/500
    Tokens:
    100: Done
    200: Done
    500: Done
    1000: 750+/1000

Banned

Two nights ago, I had a nightmare that a random mod named something like @ajsopjgsjdg came and hid in my world, then threatened to suspend me if I didn't give him my locks.

This is a real dream I had.

Also, 2 years ago I saw a nightmare where a creeper was chasing me in school, and the weird thing is, I hadn't played the game in years..
    Last edited by HugeLock; 01-19-2020 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    Imagine playing too much GT and having nightmares of it
    I'd reconsider my life choices tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Kfbun View Post
    BETA the world or Beta the guild because Beta is a forumer guild with almost 40 players and keeps on growing 1-2 players a week, did I mention that the members are also forumers, with our new mascot the 2020 Wotd Trophy thanks to sSpark you can flex your mascot to other noobs out there. We also have a nice Guild World. If you want to join just contact me, the Guild's Co Leader or Phemus or Chemmie or Toby or any other Guild memembrr that has a GE or GC on it, before I forget we also have a discord server full of Beta's members to casually have talk and crappost but the most important aspect of the server is its Emoji u heared that right we have the most unoriginal emojis except for mine ofc. So join now!
    Also me trying to figure out if this is a Raid Shadow Legends ad (this is a joke. Don't take this personal pls) : The World
    IGN: ProbablySeth
    Growtopian National Anthem:

And now a quote from yours truly...

My 8th grade teacher

You're thinking outside the box. But what you didn't know, Is that there is no box.

It's not really a nightmare but I'll share a growtopia dream here

This happened literal years ago. I was a noob. My net worth was around 10 wls. One time I dreamt that I went to my world and for some reason it had tons of dropped world locks everywhere in each tile.. I grabbed all of them and I woke up. I was so disappointed lmao
    Basic Information:
    GrowID: WoodBlocks
    Instagram: @woodblocked
    World: WOODBLOCKS

CHECK IT OUT:

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=226719&d=1572806620