Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Nightmare

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Fredbear489's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Inside a World Lock
    Posts
    910

    Default Nightmare

    So, I had a dream that I was playing Growtopia. I said /mods and @Seth was online. Since I'm like his #1 fan, I said /warp BETA which is one of his worlds.

    To my surprise, the world had been changed and there was actually music. Then I saw a completed trade dialogue (Example traded a World Lock to Example) with a random name. I then scrolled up the chat to realize that the world said "there are 0 others here". Then I saw the second trade dialogue that had @Seth in it.

    My heart stopped and I rushed to type something. I meant to type "Yo" but it somehow auto corrected to "@#!$'. I was like, " Wait what? How did that happen?!?!". Seth then said "Last day on a Friday, Yay." I LITERALLY SCRAMBLED TO TELL HIM THAT I MEANT TO SAY YO but the servers decided to disconnect me at the right time... (Disconnected?!? Will attempt to reconnect).

    As the screen started loading up, (Sorry, your account has been terminated. Please contact Ubisoft support.) At that point, I really wanted to rage and throw everything. Then I went on to google to open up the forums and that's where I woke up. This was one of the worst nightmares I've ever had...

    The End
    IGN: ProbablySeth
    Growtopian National Anthem:

    And now a quote from yours truly...

    My 8th grade teacher

    You're thinking outside the box. But what you didn't know, Is that there is no box.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer m456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Y u do dis
    Posts
    3,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fredbear489 View Post
    This was one of the worst nightmares I've ever had...
    Then you're lucky lmao

    Signature v9.1


    Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
    Is m456 a dog? Regardless, he still is a very intellectual being, that one might compare him to the likes of Jesus.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    3,706

    Default

    Imagine playing too much GT and having nightmares of it
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Chem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Unstable
    Posts
    4,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m456 View Post
    Then you're lucky lmao
    Meaningful sentence.
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chem #7714

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    :^)
    Posts
    3,024

    Default

    I had the same dream before! We should be friends

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer jigjig420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    i dnt care when u started
    Posts
    613

    Default

    this so sad it make my cry,,,
    when ur acc terminated.... :sad:

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Kfbun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    My Mob Spawner
    Posts
    5,639

    Default

    BETA the world or Beta the guild because Beta is a forumer guild with almost 40 players and keeps on growing 1-2 players a week, did I mention that the members are also forumers, with our new mascot the 2020 Wotd Trophy thanks to sSpark you can flex your mascot to other noobs out there. We also have a nice Guild World. If you want to join just contact me, the Guild's Co Leader or Phemus or Chemmie or Toby or any other Guild memembrr that has a GE or GC on it, before I forget we also have a discord server full of Beta's members to casually have talk and crappost but the most important aspect of the server is its Emoji u heared that right we have the most unoriginal emojis except for mine ofc. So join now!
    imagine getting banned for having a long siggy
    thanks O..



    IGN: MadMewMew


    TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) , (Steampunk Goggles), (Fiesta Coati Scarf) and maybe (Mud Puddle)

  8. #8
    Squire
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fredbear489 View Post
    So, I had a dream that I was playing Growtopia. I said /mods and @Seth was online. Since I'm like his #1 fan, I said /warp BETA which is one of his worlds.

    To my surprise, the world had been changed and there was actually music. Then I saw a completed trade dialogue (Example traded a World Lock to Example) with a random name. I then scrolled up the chat to realize that the world said "there are 0 others here". Then I saw the second trade dialogue that had @Seth in it.

    My heart stopped and I rushed to type something. I meant to type "Yo" but it somehow auto corrected to "@#!$'. I was like, " Wait what? How did that happen?!?!". Seth then said "Last day on a Friday, Yay." I LITERALLY SCRAMBLED TO TELL HIM THAT I MEANT TO SAY YO but the servers decided to disconnect me at the right time... (Disconnected?!? Will attempt to reconnect).

    As the screen started loading up, (Sorry, your account has been terminated. Please contact Ubisoft support.) At that point, I really wanted to rage and throw everything. Then I went on to google to open up the forums and that's where I woke up. This was one of the worst nightmares I've ever had...

    The End
    you know youve spent too much time thinking about gt once it apears in your dreams
    IGN:loli
    Level:54
    Goals:
    Legendary Title: 11/20
    Dls:
    1 Dl: Done
    10 Dls: Done
    100 Dls: Done
    200 Dls: Done
    500 Dls: 400+/500
    Tokens:
    100: Done
    200: Done
    500: Done
    1000: 750+/1000

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,289

    Default

    Two nights ago, I had a nightmare that a random mod named something like @ajsopjgsjdg came and hid in my world, then threatened to suspend me if I didn't give him my locks.

    This is a real dream I had.

    Also, 2 years ago I saw a nightmare where a creeper was chasing me in school, and the weird thing is, I hadn't played the game in years..
    Last edited by HugeLock; 01-19-2020 at 10:26 PM.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    3,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    Imagine playing too much GT and having nightmares of it
    I'd reconsider my life choices tbh

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Fredbear489's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Inside a World Lock
    Posts
    910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kfbun View Post
    BETA the world or Beta the guild because Beta is a forumer guild with almost 40 players and keeps on growing 1-2 players a week, did I mention that the members are also forumers, with our new mascot the 2020 Wotd Trophy thanks to sSpark you can flex your mascot to other noobs out there. We also have a nice Guild World. If you want to join just contact me, the Guild's Co Leader or Phemus or Chemmie or Toby or any other Guild memembrr that has a GE or GC on it, before I forget we also have a discord server full of Beta's members to casually have talk and crappost but the most important aspect of the server is its Emoji u heared that right we have the most unoriginal emojis except for mine ofc. So join now!
    Also me trying to figure out if this is a Raid Shadow Legends ad (this is a joke. Don't take this personal pls) : The World
    IGN: ProbablySeth
    Growtopian National Anthem:

    And now a quote from yours truly...

    My 8th grade teacher

    You're thinking outside the box. But what you didn't know, Is that there is no box.

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard WoodBlocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    324

    Default

    It's not really a nightmare but I'll share a growtopia dream here

    This happened literal years ago. I was a noob. My net worth was around 10 wls. One time I dreamt that I went to my world and for some reason it had tons of dropped world locks everywhere in each tile.. I grabbed all of them and I woke up. I was so disappointed lmao
    Basic Information:
    GrowID: WoodBlocks
    Instagram: @woodblocked
    World: WOODBLOCKS

    CHECK IT OUT:

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=226719&d=1572806620

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,904

    Default

    I had a nightmare

    then I fell asleep
    Professional poster

    [Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

    Contact me:

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Fredbear489's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Inside a World Lock
    Posts
    910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodBlocks View Post
    It's not really a nightmare but I'll share a growtopia dream here

    This happened literal years ago. I was a noob. My net worth was around 10 wls. One time I dreamt that I went to my world and for some reason it had tons of dropped world locks everywhere in each tile.. I grabbed all of them and I woke up. I was so disappointed lmao
    I had a similar dream and reaction once
    IGN: ProbablySeth
    Growtopian National Anthem:

    And now a quote from yours truly...

    My 8th grade teacher

    You're thinking outside the box. But what you didn't know, Is that there is no box.

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,178

    Default

    i dreamed that i got thingamabob. but then i woke up with a smile on my face, a smile to hide the pain.


    compare this reality to a nightmare

    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer NotSeedTopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Malay-asia
    Posts
    1,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kfbun View Post
    BETA the world or Beta the guild because Beta is a forumer guild with almost 40 players and keeps on growing 1-2 players a week, did I mention that the members are also forumers, with our new mascot the 2020 Wotd Trophy thanks to sSpark you can flex your mascot to other noobs out there. We also have a nice Guild World. If you want to join just contact me, the Guild's Co Leader or Phemus or Chemmie or Toby or any other Guild memembrr that has a GE or GC on it, before I forget we also have a discord server full of Beta's members to casually have talk and crappost but the most important aspect of the server is its Emoji u heared that right we have the most unoriginal emojis except for mine ofc. So join now!
    This reply is sponsored by Raid- I mean Beta Guild.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodBlocks View Post
    It's not really a nightmare but I'll share a growtopia dream here

    This happened literal years ago. I was a noob. My net worth was around 10 wls. One time I dreamt that I went to my world and for some reason it had tons of dropped world locks everywhere in each tile.. I grabbed all of them and I woke up. I was so disappointed lmao
    fascinating
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

    hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

    Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer TeachMeHow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Place Far Away
    Posts
    1,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fredbear489 View Post
    So, I had a dream that I was playing Growtopia. I said /mods and @Seth was online. Since I'm like his #1 fan, I said /warp BETA which is one of his worlds.

    To my surprise, the world had been changed and there was actually music. Then I saw a completed trade dialogue (Example traded a World Lock to Example) with a random name. I then scrolled up the chat to realize that the world said "there are 0 others here". Then I saw the second trade dialogue that had @Seth in it.

    My heart stopped and I rushed to type something. I meant to type "Yo" but it somehow auto corrected to "@#!$'. I was like, " Wait what? How did that happen?!?!". Seth then said "Last day on a Friday, Yay." I LITERALLY SCRAMBLED TO TELL HIM THAT I MEANT TO SAY YO but the servers decided to disconnect me at the right time... (Disconnected?!? Will attempt to reconnect).

    As the screen started loading up, (Sorry, your account has been terminated. Please contact Ubisoft support.) At that point, I really wanted to rage and throw everything. Then I went on to google to open up the forums and that's where I woke up. This was one of the worst nightmares I've ever had...

    The End
    Did you make a range check with your medic
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 52/125
    Sell SOG 40/WL IN OQ60

    BUY TONS OF BOUNTIFUL PACK 2/1 LEAVE MSG IN OQ60

    Aphelios wasn't talking because he was reading all of his abilities

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •