Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Message to the develloppers and manager !!!

Angry Message to the develloppers and manager !!!

I was right from the start

For a SMALL team, you put a LOT of content on pc / mobile and we wait 4 months to try to have fix for the bugs but nothing at all ... thank you the sound bug, which is on, i any case, I leave the game because animal crossing arrives etc ... I no longer want to support a game where the developer abandons us

no response from you to get an answer and we waited 2-3 weeks to get baskerville's answer to all of this! and the problem of the growch was never solved, a catastrophic winterfest!

You wanna know why the game died in the first place? Well its because you released 1/4 of the full game thinking people will enjoy a game that was extremely boring. After a few months you bring out a update, so what you release the update when with the update there were super annoying bugs added. The game only died because you didnt care enough to fix these. Imagine if you ported the FULL game on release and advertised it. It was a good idea but poor execution

Message special to the developer: Either you released a game that you fully supported or did not release if it's to put the community on your back! I would have preferred that you wait to put the game into service after having a large team to manage the game.

you say you can't include a new item of month but i saw a royal lock in the ""disneyland"" world, it's damn smart on your part to say that

Your text = no f*** sh*t of console, we need money !

i put a meme about thats

Amadeus Meme
    Last edited by Amadeus-Otaku; 01-20-2020 at 12:04 PM.

:up: :-)

Lesser Knight

Default Fair well

I’m gonna miss all the switch players as I know a lot are going to stop playing because of the lack of advertisements in the first place.... with a release of a game surely they knew to do it it’s what every game does especially the smaller fan based games that nobody knows about

Serf

Exclamation Good game

[QUOTE=Amadeus-Otaku;4177508]I was right from the start

For a SMALL team, you put a LOT of content on pc / mobile and we wait 4 months to try to have fix for the bugs but nothing at all ... thank you the sound bug, which is on, i any case, I leave the game because animal crossing arrives etc ... I no longer want to support a game where the developer abandons us

no response from you to get an answer and we waited 2-3 weeks to get baskerville's answer to all of this! and the problem of the growch was never solved, a catastrophic winterfest!

You wanna know why the game died in the first place? Well its because you released 1/4 of the full game thinking people will enjoy a game that was extremely boring. After a few months you bring out a update, so what you release the update when with the update there were super annoying bugs added. The game only died because you didnt care enough to fix these. Imagine if you ported the FULL game on release and advertised it. It was a good idea but poor execution

Message special to the developer: Either you released a game that you fully supported or did not release if it's to put the community on your back! I would have preferred that you wait to put the game into service after having a large team to manage the game.

you say you can't include a new item of month but i saw a royal lock in the ""disneyland"" world, it's damn smart on your part to say that

When i 1st started playing this game addicted immediently on ps4 now u taking away bruh add simple events like growch and growganoth and the easter and valintine ez do what fortnite oes ok listen yourmxd has made a world to try to save ps4 come on ubidev ayame im not talking to u ur a broig mod and u always say fiing on it when u do absoulutley nothinh

Well, it's sad to see you go, even though we really never ever talked/met each other. You were very passionate about the console version of the game and I HIGHLY respect that. Farewell Growtopian.
    Hi, I'm Daisy!

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus-Otaku View Post

i put a meme about thats

Amadeus Meme
    growtopia in consoles is pure trash

This is like CodeHatch's game with starforge WITHOUT the $130,000 scam or any sort of scam, only leaving dissapointed players.

"Releasing a game that is full of bugs and is abandoned" (well not completely abandoned but you get the point...)

I just hope nobody funded ubisoft just so that they would release GT HD...

no hate for GT devs tho
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest content out there

Talking Hi

i put a meme about thats

Amadeus Meme
    Don't be mad man it's only a game and you should undrestand that the devolopers are trying thire best to fix this game but it's hard even tho they have many supporters. Just be patient and everhthing will be okei. memeber thag Growtopia is a big game so it's harder to fix

Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    Don't be mad man it's only a game and you should undrestand that the devolopers are trying thire best to fix this game but it's hard even tho they have many supporters. Just be patient and everhthing will be okei. memeber thag Growtopia is a big game so it's harder to fix
    they literally said that there will be no more bug fixes or any major updates in the future.

Talking Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Shahin View Post
    they literally said that there will be no more bug fixes or any major updates in the future.
    Are you sure about that ? what if they said that because they are trying to stop players from asking them to fix this and this. Just relax in the future you will see

Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    Are you sure about that ? what if they said that because they are trying to stop players from asking them to fix this and this. Just relax in the future you will see
    the growtopia console is dead ! no more fix etc...

Talking Hi

the growtopia console is dead ! no more fix etc...
    as I said don't give up they will get back to ps4 later when they have the time to. I'm sure now they are super busy with the other things I wish I could help some how But I cant and the only thing I can do is tell you to sit back and wait