Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Message to the develloppers and manager !!!

Imagine making consoles but

wE maDe A hARd deCisiOn to foCuS OuR eFforTs oN pc/MoBilE

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    Are you sure about that ? what if they said that because they are trying to stop players from asking them to fix this and this. Just relax in the future you will see
    Can you damn read the announcement

It says that they won't fix unless there's a major bug that destroys the game

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Lesser Knight

Default wish

as I said don't give up they will get back to ps4 later when they have the time to. I'm sure now they are super busy with the other things I wish I could help some how But I cant and the only thing I can do is tell you to sit back and wait
    I dont think they do any for console the only reason they dont remove it is to melk players money or. May they just to lazy to shutdown all i can say great community, good game but the dev and mods cu in hell

Bro,ubisoff trying there best just to make the player have fun but i know alot of errors in the game but
    There's no need to become mad at ubisoff, developing a game is so damn hard if you don't believe me then make your own game.As a growtopian im so sad to see you leave the paradise

Talking Hi

Getting mad won't fix anything
    Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Lesser Knight

Default read state to console up here

Quote Originally Posted by VMLOPER View Post
    Bro,ubisoff trying there best just to make the player have fun but i know alot of errors in the game but
    There's no need to become mad at ubisoff, developing a game is so damn hard if you don't believe me then make your own game.As a growtopian im so sad to see you leave the paradise
    The dev and gt mods allready sayed in forum they not fix or work on console any more also no more events or iotms... Reason we are not many on console and in there eyes we not worth there time.

So sad yet but true why not they move the data from console to PC and mobile?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

Getting mad won't fix anything
    Hellooo??? We are voicing out our opinions, without us there's no them

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Talking Hm

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    Ofcourse you guys can tell your opinions It's just you guys also should undrestand that without them there's also not us So don't you get mad at ubisoft because they are busy and trying to do what they can for us. You guys keep complaining about every small problems @_@ which is annoying. Just be patient and wait and everythkng will be good ...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    Ofcourse you guys can tell your opinions It's just you guys also should undrestand that without them there's also not us So don't you get mad at ubisoft because they are busy and trying to do what they can for us. You guys keep complaining about every small problems @_@ which is annoying. Just be patient and wait and everythkng will be good ...

Just be patient and wait and everythkng will be good ...
    Wait... for what exactly? What exactly should we patient about? They wont be fixing minor issues on consoles and most of their resources are now focused on the PC/MOBILE servers.
    Plus, you have to understand that alot of people probably bought gems and purchases on the console version. I would've been a bit upset too if I had spent money on a game only to find out it would be "discontinued" (not sure which term to use best here). There's also those who spent more than thousands of hours on progress, but all their efforts would soon be rendered useless.

I quit on May 5th, 2020

| Follow me on twitter: @chaddercheese_ |

Talking See here's your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodBlocks View Post
    Wait... for what exactly? What exactly should we patient about? They wont be fixing minor issues on consoles and most of their resources are now focused on the PC/MOBILE servers.
    Plus, you have to understand that alot of people probably bought gems and purchases on the console version. I would've been a bit upset too if I had spent money on a game only to find out it would be "discontinued" (not sure which term to use best here). There's also those who spent more than thousands of hours on progress, but all their efforts would soon be rendered useless.
    This is your problem, As I said They will get back to console when they have the time to, but now they are trying to fix you peoples complainment every secound I mean seriously, just stop complaining and wait. If you don't like waiting then you can message support for help.

Lesser Knight

Default omg

This is your problem, As I said They will get back to console when they have the time to, but now they are trying to fix you peoples complainment every secound I mean seriously, just stop complaining and wait. If you don't like waiting then you can message support for help.
    He dont get it we should give up on him like ubi gave up on console.
    Ps: you may a good guy but read state of console before you make fake hope.

We are just looking like fools here, don't you see? It's you being annoyed, but us—we think that it is for Growtopia's good so let us VOICE our opinions. We can't just be patient for months, looking like fools waiting for nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

They've been making us wait forever

- Eleanor Roosevelt