Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how do I get back on track

People procrastinate at some point. Heck, it can even happen to some of the best people, so don't sweat it.
    Just leave a mental note (a really huge one!) to ensure that it doesn't go too far.
    This is Sumo. He's just a random level 66 Growtopian.

That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

Quote Originally Posted by Sumotravis30 View Post
    People procrastinate at some point. Heck, it can even happen to some of the best people, so don't sweat it.
    Just leave a mental note (a really huge one!) to ensure that it doesn't go too far.
    yEa it's gone to the point where I've made this thread so
    IGN : Liquify

You'll eventually grow out of it, but it'd be awesome if you do that sooner.
    If you don't feel like -for example- doing your homework: Go out for a walk, or maybe do some meditating on a beautiful day, do that and you'll definitely get back on track.
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chem #7714

Well uh, I had the same issue myself self and I know how frustrating it is I suggest you take down notes of everything that you have to do and prioritize them on your list. Make categories and put things in their own categories. Score them out one by one every day.

Let it all out on paper. When I write things down on a paper, the scale diminishes. Try to focus on what's important, make sure you're concentrated on the work you do. And yes, feeling guilty and frustrated is normal after you realize that procrastinating your work is the worst thing you could have done.