Thread: World pricing with fossils

Default World pricing with fossils

Some people mention always fossils when selling world. I know it kinda tells How many ppl enter etc. But is there any method to calculate/help to pricing world with fossils? I have currently world with 40fossils in it, i have gathered them about month. (Usually always cleared them, and sold polished in carnival)

Quote Originally Posted by ffakke View Post
    Some people mention always fossils when selling world. I know it kinda tells How many ppl enter etc. But is there any method to calculate/help to pricing world with fossils? I have currently world with 40fossils in it, i have gathered them about month. (Usually always cleared them, and sold polished in carnival)
    There is no way to use this information to calculate how many people come into the world daily sadly.

A month has an average of 30,4166667 days each.

40 : 30,4166667 = 1,31291027 fossils / day. If you were to sell the fossils 2wls each, you would get 2,62582054wls/day from fossils. (excluding fossil brush)

You can add that to the daily profits of the world you're selling. People think its just from vend profits but technically you're not wrong by adding the fossil profit to it as well. (assuming its a buy+ world)
    Professional poster

[Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

Contact me:

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    There is no way to use this information to calculate how many people come into the world daily sadly.

A month has an average of 30,4166667 days each.

40 : 30,4166667 = 1,31291027 fossils / day. If you were to sell the fossils 2wls each, you would get 2,62582054wls/day from fossils. (excluding fossil brush)

You can add that to the daily profits of the world you're selling. People think its just from vend profits but technically you're not wrong by adding the fossil profit to it as well. (assuming its a buy+ world)
    Thx for a reply. Yeah, i didnt mean it could tell HOW MANY people enter. Tried to say that fossils tells people is visiting in world.. my articulation might be bad sometimes..

Ot. I use brush, and sell poli 3wl each. Normal fossil is 2wl, which make no Sense for me. If brush is like 5-7/1 and normal fossil 2wl, u use one brush and BOOM polished fossil is 3wl?? Logic.. (sure many try to buy 2/5 but i have always sold 1/3 without any problem)