So I was sitting in my room and got two ideas in my head, without further to do, let's get straight to the point.

1. The ability to check which worlds you have access in.

Here I was thinking, (probably) everyone wants to check where they have access, for different reasons, so why not add a button at the same place as where you can choose to see your own worlds, along with different category worlds list menu but just add a button where you can see all the worlds you got access in...

I think many people would like this idea!

(1b)

also, it would be nice to know where you have small, big, and huge locks... I mean yeah a list like that would probably be really long but apart from that, knowing which worlds you have those locks in, and maybe even the coordinates of the lock place, would be really awesome!

2. Make it able to choose the power of accessed people...

Me myself want to access people for different reasons, and I, for example, don't want everyone of my admins to have the power to break blocks, while I want some only being able to pull people / ban people...

The down part here is that it could be used for scamming, but apart from that, I would love this idea as well!!