Thread: Harvest and Sell or farm?

Default Harvest and Sell or farm?

which one can get me more profit? My friends usually harvest farmables like 15K lgrid trees and sell the blocks and keep the gems (I think it’s called lazy farming.) should I do that? Or just farm the grids?
    If your into lofi or aesthetic music, you should check out my Playlist : )
    i recommend skipping to 15
    OUTDATED

Hey,

"lazy farming" will grant you big profit once while farming your grids will keep making you WLs every three days! On top of that, your gem profit will increase every harvest and you'll always get extra seeds.

So, in my opinion, farm them!
    redmartian,
    have a good day.

Bump! need more information
    If your into lofi or aesthetic music, you should check out my Playlist : )
    i recommend skipping to 15
    OUTDATED

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by KxngGT View Post
    Bump! need more information
    Aight I gotchu. (I'm new to forums, definitely not new to GT so u can trust me) I used to buy chands, break em and resell seeds. It's good for gems, but I feel like it's not a good strategy for better players. It just gave me some extra wls. Here's what I'd do:

If you can farm Lgrids daily, plant as many seeds today as you want to harvest AND break in 3 days. (If you plant 200 seeds, you will need to break the Lgrid blocks from those seeds 3 days later.) Tomorrow, plant the same amount. The day after tomorrow, plant some more. The day after THAT, the seeds from day 1 should be done and you can harvest and plant them. This way, by planting seeds every day for 3 days, you can harvest the trees from the first day and replant those seeds. Then you can harvest the seeds from Day 2 the next day and replant them. It's a cycle. It's easier than it sounds.

If you're not a daily farmer, you should plant the farm them. I really hope you're a daily farmer though, because I spent a while writing this... Haha.

Lesser Wizard

Farming is better. Lazy farming only for lazy people.
    Farming give you gems and seed profit, lazy farming only give you gems profit.
    IGN : MarvaGT
    Main World : MARVA
    Vend world : 3RA

Instagram : marva_gaming
    Youtube : Marva Gaming
    Discord : Marva#6571