Thread: The console servers can be saved...!

Lesser Knight

Default The console servers can be saved...!

You guys need to listen to me I’ve been saying this so much the past month as I seen this coming a mile away !

All we would need to do as a community is do atleast one of these steps and if we all do it we can save our progression it’s our last chance to save all of the dls and IOTMS or whatever items you have gotten that you don’t want to see gone just hear me out... please

- stream the game on mixer ( that’s we’re a lot of console players watch streams )
    - make youtuber videos and make sure to let the viewers know it’s the console servers and also tell the community to watch every upload
    - tell as many SEMI-SMALL gaming youtubers to try out the game for a video or something or even start a series on it ( will bring many people to the game )
    - literally the last and easiest thing is this... TELL YOUR FRIENDS even if it’s as a joke or something tell them to download it and play it with you and just have fun and take him/her through the game and trading and stuff they will soon get addicted 😂

I don’t wanna our pressure on the people who don’t care you do you I’m not asking people who “hate” the game to do this I’m just telling the people who care about this game that this is their only way of saving OUR community from being ripped apart and probably never speaking to each other again in our life’s 😕 you guys choose and please give me feedback if I’ve said anything you think is stupid I won’t get butt hurt I’ll understand probably anything you say back to this

I mean, you can try, but good luck getting someone to play a practically dead version of a game when they could be playing the one with an actual community.

Signature v9.1

Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
    Is m456 a dog? Regardless, he still is a very intellectual being, that one might compare him to the likes of Jesus.

if they do kill the console version can we at least transfer the stuff we had to pc/mobile version

.-.

just saying.
    lazers≠explosions

MrTorgue

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by 10bang View Post
    if they do kill the console version can we at least transfer the stuff we had to pc/mobile version

.-.

just saying.
    Many peop are richer than normal servers so I don't think so.I saw a guy getting 100 dls and alot of vends + stuff.
    Have net worth of 50 dls (15/50) [STUCK]
    Have a Rayman (Soon)
    Have 2 Magplants (Soon)

I love animes

Quote Originally Posted by Later View Post
    Many peop are richer than normal servers so I don't think so.I saw a guy getting 100 dls and alot of vends + stuff.
    but if you were in that guys shoes would you want all your hard work to go to waste?
    lazers≠explosions

MrTorgue

The same thing will happen when the pc servers inevitably go down, somebody will try to bring it back, no point in doing so, by then the game will have outlived it's usefulness.
    Nobody really plays the console versions, imagine how much you have to pay to keep a server nobody plays in running.
    The game is considered, in and of itself, to be a vile cancer lair, nobody really is going out of their way to play it, god knows who has even heard of Gt in the first place.
    TLDR, nobody plays on the server, thus it isn't worth keeping it plugged into life support.
    IGN: Pentavus
    Level 61
    Pentavus #5560 (Discord)

i dont think my mirror can play games
    Professional poster

[Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

Contact me: