Thread: COMPENSATION ( devs read this )

Lesser Knight

Default COMPENSATION ( devs read this )

As we all know now the servers are one day ( most likely ) being shut down rest in peace console servers I’ll miss it slot especially the community for Xbox/switch we are all so close but I think there is a way that we can be compensated for our hard work instead of it all going to waste 😓

So this is what I’m thinking, there should be levels of how much hours you played on console servers and a level for how high of a level you hit on console servers then how many gems you made on the console servers and it would go something like this

Level 50 OR 500 hours OR 500,000 GEMS EARNED = ( certain EXCLUSIVE 1 time item given to that person on PC/MOBILE )

Level 75 OR 750 hours OR 750,000 GEMS EARNED = ( certain EXCLUSIVE 1 time item given to that person on PC/MOBILE )

Level 100 OR 1,000 hours OR 1,000,000 GEMS EARNED = certain EXCLUSIVE 1 time item given to that person on PC/MOBILE )

My recommendation for the prizes maybe...

A hand item (remote controller can change from RED , BLUE, GREEN ) would make sense and it would show respect to us console players that supported the community as much as we possibly could

I can’t think of any other items rn but you guys can say below

ubisoft: lets give everyone 2x gems for one day
    Professional poster

[Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

Contact me:

Lesser Knight

Default Mhm... :/

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    ubisoft: lets give everyone 2x gems for one day
    Imagine if they do that tho , the disrespect that would be given 🤔

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Ledsham View Post
    Imagine if they do that tho , the disrespect that would be given 🤔
    It’s very likely to be the case in my opinion. They would never give away hundreds of millions of free gems, I doubt it anyways.
    Yours sincerely,

The embodiment of pure ecstasy.

Peasant

Give us any compensation, all of our effort cannot just go to waste. I really like the idea of a one time reward towards mobile though, makes our time worth something at least.
    I sneezed once.

It most likely won't happen.
    They won't have the time to go through every players account to give them some gems.
    As you said above, they have never given out gems for free, only gem multipliers for like a day.
    Dissapointing, not gonna lie, i'd like it if somebody game me some gems for playing for over 2 years. The Mini-You won't help you in the long run.
    The only thing of real value you can give a player is a Wl or an item that costs from 1 wl - infinity.
    Not accounting what each player considers to be valuable.
    IGN: Pentavus
    Level 61
    Pentavus #5560 (Discord)

Lesser Knight

Default Lol when did I say they should give us gems?

I meant “ 72827282 gems earned on Xbox = win a certain exclusive item on pc

If they do ever shut down their servers for consoles, I would at least expect to have items transferred over to the Mobile / PC version.
    Instagram | Twitter | Steam | IGN: Highres

Quote Originally Posted by ZHARking View Post
    Give us any compensation, all of our effort cannot just go to waste. I really like the idea of a one time reward towards mobile though, makes our time worth something at least.
    4x gems for one day. Last.
    O how little

Hey Ledsham,

Quote Originally Posted by Ledsham View Post
    As we all know now the servers are one day ( most likely ) being shut down rest in peace console servers I’ll miss it slot especially the community for Xbox/switch we are all so close but I think there is a way that we can be compensated for our hard work instead of it all going to waste ������
    As we stated here, we currently have no plans to shut the console version down. We know you all are disappointed and scared, but if a sunset of the Console version is going to happen, we will make sure to give everyone time in advance. We will also look into means of making sure that the time and effort you spend in the game is acknowledged, but, as there are, at this point in time, no plans for shutting the game down, we don't know yet how this would look like, which is why I cannot give any details. However, we always appreciate your ideas

~ Baskerville

Lesser Knight

Default i dont want refounds

I dont want refound or any for my 2100 wasted hours n stuff. All i want is at leash respect at the end. Like fix the sound bug remove calendar from store (or change to a 2019 gravestone) then you can leave us here to die. Not in the middle of a broken event with a anyiong bug.
    Show us we 10min. Worth

Unhappy Ok then add events

Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Hey Ledsham,

As we stated here, we currently have no plans to shut the console version down. We know you all are disappointed and scared, but if a sunset of the Console version is going to happen, we will make sure to give everyone time in advance. We will also look into means of making sure that the time and effort you spend in the game is acknowledged, but, as there are, at this point in time, no plans for shutting the game down, we don't know yet how this would look like, which is why I cannot give any details. However, we always appreciate your ideas

~ Baskerville
    Ok then add events I saved 1mil gems to valentine

Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    4x gems for one day. Last.
    Poo

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Hey Ledsham,

~ Baskerville

Your welcome 🙏, thanks for the info and I’m happy it isn’t 100% shutting down I’m really putting my effort into getting more players but with no new IOTM you will be losing players instead of gaining as most players have no target to work towards anymore