Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: What should I spend 50 wls on to profit ?

  1. #1

    Default What should I spend 50 wls on to profit ?

    I don't know how to do it and I'm really stuck... so help

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by 12Poseidon03 View Post
    I don't know how to do it and I'm really stuck... so help
    Btw profit rn
    Follow Tu_Mihi_Nescio on IG

    Also My Goals:
    Focused Eyes [25/100]
    Own A Vend World [X]
    Anubis Spirit [X]
    Legendary Items [X]
    Sponsor [X]
    Dr Title [X]
    Max Level [70/125]

    I Don't want Tell You My IGN
    UwU UwU

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Farm lgrid
    IGN : MarvaGT
    Main World : MARVA
    Vend world : 3RA

    Instagram : marva_gaming
    Youtube : Marva Gaming
    Discord : Marva#6571

  3. #3

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by 12Poseidon03 View Post
    I don't know how to do it and I'm really stuck... so help

    - - - Updated - - -



    Btw profit rn

    This is how I earned over 50 wls profit in a week or smth.

    1. Buy a farm for 15-17 wls, NO MORE THAN 17.
    2. Buy 1k-ish (200/3 or 65/1) pepper seeds.
    3. Farm daily or 500 per day. Doesn't matter that much.
    4. Buy a set or smth this step doesn't matter


    Or you can spend it all on Burning Eyes

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Deterxfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    763

    Default

    Here are some other option you could try:
    1. Science Station [Since station is like 6-7/1, u can buy ton of it and earn daily wls] [As i've mentioned above, its a long-term investment]
    2. Lazy farming [Hire people to break your farmable and use slime in your farm world, dont forget to use tractor and chicken plow]
    3. Lazy farming Part 2 [Buy seeds and sell blocks]
    4. Trade [Buy cheap, Sell more, check all item price first and start to do it when u found a cheap one]
    5. Spirit Storage Unit [Kind of gambling and risky, all u gotta do is buy SSU and place in 30 + 10 + 14 ghost in a jar and a boss goo, if you're lucky enough, u can get dreamcatcher which worth around 6 dls if im not wrong or maybe lower] [Not reccomended but u'd try if u want]
    6. Catching Ghost [Take a long time to sell but pretty profitable, buy jar, catch ghost,sell ghost in jar, plant the seed, harvest the tree, catch ghost again, untill u ran out of jar]
    7. Vend world [Pretty profitable, surgery or crime card vend world]
    8. Lazy massing [Buy seeds and splice it! Example: puzzle brick and hospital bed = Surg-e which worth like 8-11/1]
    9. Tackle boxes [It wont give much profit though, but u still can earn some wls per 2 days]
    10. Investing [Buying item from an event, and wait untill the price rise - Please note that not all event item will rise, try to do some research about the item first]
    11. Geiger farming [Buy geiger charger + luminous eye and try to use it with different account and do it over and over again]
    12. Shatter Quest [Buy ton of crystal, make something with it, sell it during carnival because people might need it for the ring quest]
    13. Surgery [Kind of gambling and risky, all u gotta do is buy packs and do surgery as much as u can everyday and hope to get thingamabob] [Not reccomended but u'd try if u want]


    All the thing i mentioned above is based on my experience

    [ Instagram: @Deterxfox ] | [ Discord: Deterxfox#9428 ]

    [ VISIT MY WORLD: ODK ]

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard Boots of Hermes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Mainland China
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deterxfox View Post
    Here are some other option you could try:
    1. Science Station [Since station is like 6-7/1, u can buy ton of it and earn daily wls] [As i've mentioned above, its a long-term investment]
    2. Lazy farming [Hire people to break your farmable and use slime in your farm world, dont forget to use tractor and chicken plow]
    3. Lazy farming Part 2 [Buy seeds and sell blocks]
    4. Trade [Buy cheap, Sell more, check all item price first and start to do it when u found a cheap one]
    5. Spirit Storage Unit [Kind of gambling and risky, all u gotta do is buy SSU and place in 30 + 10 + 14 ghost in a jar and a boss goo, if you're lucky enough, u can get dreamcatcher which worth around 6 dls if im not wrong or maybe lower] [Not reccomended but u'd try if u want]
    6. Catching Ghost [Take a long time to sell but pretty profitable, buy jar, catch ghost,sell ghost in jar, plant the seed, harvest the tree, catch ghost again, untill u ran out of jar]
    7. Vend world [Pretty profitable, surgery or crime card vend world]
    8. Lazy massing [Buy seeds and splice it! Example: puzzle brick and hospital bed = Surg-e which worth like 8-11/1]
    9. Tackle boxes [It wont give much profit though, but u still can earn some wls per 2 days]
    10. Investing [Buying item from an event, and wait untill the price rise - Please note that not all event item will rise, try to do some research about the item first]
    11. Geiger farming [Buy geiger charger + luminous eye and try to use it with different account and do it over and over again]
    12. Shatter Quest [Buy ton of crystal, make something with it, sell it during carnival because people might need it for the ring quest]
    13. Surgery [Kind of gambling and risky, all u gotta do is buy packs and do surgery as much as u can everyday and hope to get thingamabob] [Not reccomended but u'd try if u want]


    All the thing i mentioned above is based on my experience
    Copy & pasta 😂
    IGN: BtsofHermes
    IG: @btsofhermes (Banned) @btsofhermes.alt
    Discord: @BtsofHermes#5606
    F. Eyes: 118/100 (DONE)
    Level 49


    Latest Video:

    Profile picture by Intensifies

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer TeachMeHow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Place Far Away Manila
    Posts
    2,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boots of Hermes View Post
    Copy & pasta 😂
    It's freaking Raw!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Deterxfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boots of Hermes View Post
    Copy & pasta 😂
    Yeah, people keep asking on how to profit, etc😂

    I've been reposting it for over 20 times now

    [ Instagram: @Deterxfox ] | [ Discord: Deterxfox#9428 ]

    [ VISIT MY WORLD: ODK ]

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •