Thread: Needing some opinions for my world!

Lesser Wizard

Default Needing some opinions for my world!

Hello guys! I finally got time to collect your opinions regarding my world THECUPIDANDPSYCHE. The world parkour is easy and the storyline is about The Tale of Cupid and Psyche. I recommend you guys to try out my world so I can gather some opinions (I'm not a pro builder)
    Attachment 231070
    GrowID: ProdigyDawn
    IG: @prodigydawn
    ProdigyDawn#5608

Master Sorcerer

judging by the outlook: it's not bad, but could be better. The ice and lava areas needs to "integrate" more into the environment and not look like random blobs slapped in for mere variety.

The main building needs to stand out more (especially because of the existence of the ice area which shares the same color palette with the stone walls). Same goes for the small structure in the jungle area, will make the world look less generic as a whole (just so you know hedge+grimstone is overused)

Lava part needs to have a bit more variety in color. Throw in some orange+pink stuff, would look better.

But yeah, wish you luck winning the WOTD!
    I crave for attention so don't give me any

goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do:

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Notavailable View Post
    judging by the outlook: it's not bad, but could be better. The ice and lava areas needs to "integrate" more into the environment and not look like random blobs slapped in for mere variety.

The main building needs to stand out more (especially because of the existence of the ice area which shares the same color palette with the stone walls). Same goes for the small structure in the jungle area, will make the world look less generic as a whole (just so you know hedge+grimstone is overused)

Lava part needs to have a bit more variety in color. Throw in some orange+pink stuff, would look better.

But yeah, wish you luck winning the WOTD!
    Thanks! Gonna remember your advices
    GrowID: ProdigyDawn
    IG: @prodigydawn
    ProdigyDawn#5608

Looks amazing! I will stop by soon to see it in-game.
    #smallsignaturegang
    Check out my services here: Click me!.
    Sell Arroz con Pollo 4/wl at SELLARROZ