Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Fast] DJPMcG's LGBTQ (etc.) World Design

Lesser Wizard

Lightbulb [Fast] DJPMcG's LGBTQ (etc.) World Design

Hello DJPMcG and Forumers,

I have designed the world requested by DJPMcG (https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-world-project)

Here is the blueprint:

Name:  LGBTQ World (Request) Final.PNG
Views: 182
Size:  437.2 KB

The world is more like a story world, choosing between two paths. The routine of the world is basically about an individual started having LGBTQ thoughts ---> Then face resistances from the surrounding people (such as parents etc.) and self-questioning on whether it's right to be LGBTQ person or not ------> Later undergoes a depressed period and self-analysis -----> At last, finally resolve the worries in mind and the story ends with being proud to be a member of the LGBTQ group.

The left side humanoid silhouette is a female with lesbian hairstyle, with this reference;

Name:  undercut-quiff.png
Views: 184
Size:  195.9 KB

To reduce confusion on the structure of the design, here is the one without black dyes.

Name:  LGBTQ World (Request) No Dye.PNG
Views: 179
Size:  433.3 KB

I hope everybody here remain calm and just enjoy having a look at the design.....

I dislike LGBTQ personally but i still overcame the opinions and researched "LGBT arts" on the internet to get some ideas to begin with.
    I am just the kind of person who prefer to not involve personal opinion and emotions when doing designs, i don't care and not want to care about the opinion/preference of the Growtopia Forumer.

As long as i feel like i am able to help revamp/design the world, i am happy to help.

Sorry if the paragraphs confused you.....

I post the design here is because DJPMcG requested in this section, so he/she see later

Banned

We don't need unnecessary drama in this game.

Young kids do not need to know about any sexuality.

Lesser Wizard

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    We don't need unnecessary drama in this game.

Young kids do not need to know about any sexuality.
    ??? ???

I wasn't trying to start discussion on that topic...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Growchitect View Post
    ??? ???

I wasn't trying to start discussion on that topic...
    I was, because this does not belong in a videogame that is mostly played by innocent kids.

Default Dragon speaking...

Ephusss.... You need get a life, we corcerned if this cause to interrupt you. But, the most thing on this world is....
    Showcase...

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Finally someone mentioned about this
    Quote Originally Posted by xMera View Post
    You're just following your girlfriend on this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Electrolava9 View Post
    Ephusss.... You need get a life, we corcerned if this cause to interrupt you. But, the most thing on this world is....
    Showcase...
    This does simply not belong in a game rated 12-years-old.
    I could care less if it was any sexuality/religion, it still causes massive amounts of unnecessary drama into this game.

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    This does simply not belong in a game rated 12-years-old.
    I could care less if it was any sexuality/religion, it still causes massive amounts of unnecessary drama into this game.
    We got it, you are upset, boohoo, can you leave the guy be now? I know you just need an excuse to build up your post count but just... Just don't alright?

It is his right to do whatever he wants in the game as long as it's legal. It doesn't need to be smart, it doesn't have to be needed, only legal. And that's why you shouldn't get butthurt. You were all chill and "polite" in the beginning and now turned up in complete toxicity. As 5-10 kids would say:

BRUH...
    Follow me on instagram: @speedynex
    Find me on Twitter!
    Add me on discord: Nex#5964

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyNex View Post
    We got it, you are upset, boohoo, can you leave the guy be now? I know you just need an excuse to build up your post count but just... Just don't alright?

It is his right to do whatever he wants in the game as long as it's legal. It doesn't need to be smart, it doesn't have to be needed, only legal. And that's why you shouldn't get butthurt. You were all chill and "polite" in the beginning and now turned up in complete toxicity. As 5-10 kids would say:

BRUH...
    I'm voicing out my valid opinion(s).

Can you please explain how this is appropriate for a game meant for children 12+?

I'm not butthurt, I'm voicing out my opinions which you should also do. Stop the fence sitting please.

Get a grip.
    Last edited by HugeLock; 01-22-2020 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyNex View Post

BRUH...
    Any world which is based on religional or sexual topics in growtopia should be nuked, it is percantly against the growtopian code.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardes View Post
    Any world which is based on religional or sexual topics in growtopia should be nuked, it is percantly against the growtopian code.
    Its not dirty tho.. I believe the OP didnt mention anything bout wrestling on that world. Its just about the person identity sexual/sexual orientation identity.And how the person experience obstacles in their lives(since most country banned/disgusted LGBT community). Even though young kids doesn't need know about LGBT. But one day they will learn about it and find they own sexual identity.

Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book

Quote Originally Posted by Growchitect View Post
    Hello DJPMcG and Forumers,

I have designed the world requested by DJPMcG (https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-world-project)

Here is the blueprint:

Name:  LGBTQ World (Request) Final.PNG
Views: 182
Size:  437.2 KB

The world is more like a story world, choosing between two paths. The routine of the world is basically about an individual started having LGBTQ thoughts ---> Then face resistances from the surrounding people (such as parents etc.) and self-questioning on whether it's right to be LGBTQ person or not ------> Later undergoes a depressed period and self-analysis -----> At last, finally resolve the worries in mind and the story ends with being proud to be a member of the LGBTQ group.

The left side humanoid silhouette is a female with lesbian hairstyle, with this reference;

Name:  undercut-quiff.png
Views: 184
Size:  195.9 KB

To reduce confusion on the structure of the design, here is the one without black dyes.

Name:  LGBTQ World (Request) No Dye.PNG
Views: 179
Size:  433.3 KB

I hope everybody here remain calm and just enjoy having a look at the design.....

I dislike LGBTQ personally but i still overcame the opinions and researched "LGBT arts" on the internet to get some ideas to begin with.
    I am just the kind of person who prefer to not involve personal opinion and emotions when doing designs, i don't care and not want to care about the opinion/preference of the Growtopia Forumer.

As long as i feel like i am able to help revamp/design the world, i am happy to help.

Sorry if the paragraphs confused you.....

I post the design here is because DJPMcG requested in this section, so he/she see later
    Extremely amazing world design! I will most likely use some aspects from that In the world!
    Howdy

Lesser Wizard

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by DJPMcG View Post
    Extremely amazing world design! I will most likely use some aspects from that In the world!
    Um actually, you are free to copy the entire design.