Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Fast] DJPMcG's LGBTQ (etc.) World Design

Quote Originally Posted by Growchitect View Post
    Um actually, you are free to copy the entire design.
    Ooh thanks! I'll keep that in mind!
    Howdy

I've heard that some people are against the world, but that's a cool & informative world in my opinion, I'd love to see more helpful worlds from you in the future

Default Jigjig speaking....

Its a cool idea for a world, i like it. Its unique and informative..

Quote Originally Posted by jigjig420 View Post
    Its a cool idea for a world, i like it. Its unique and informative..
    Yea I think I'm going to split the project into 2 worlds. A first world for information and the second world as a story world like what this thread suggested.
    Howdy

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyNex View Post
    We got it, you are upset, boohoo, can you leave the guy be now? I know you just need an excuse to build up your post count but just... Just don't alright?

It is his right to do whatever he wants in the game as long as it's legal. It doesn't need to be smart, it doesn't have to be needed, only legal. And that's why you shouldn't get butthurt. You were all chill and "polite" in the beginning and now turned up in complete toxicity. As 5-10 kids would say:

BRUH...
    Hugelock got a point mate. This is a kids game. This isn't exactly "America"... Especially when the game's headquarters is in the UAE. There isn't freedom of speech as you say. He wasn't butthurt at all. You're the one who is being arrogant. This is a game for kids, not some teenagers who would date and stuff. I doubt any parents would want their kids go around playing with this stuff. Stop being ignorant and face the facts, despite all the work these people are making to go and make these types of worlds, it's not supported by most of the players. If you wanna go ahead and make this, go make it in Minecraft, Roblox, or anywhere else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TurtlePirate View Post
    I've heard that some people are against the world, but that's a cool & informative world in my opinion, I'd love to see more helpful worlds from you in the future
    We're not against the world. This is a kids game not a game made for love and dating and random crap. No matter what you do there will always be toxicity in this community so why even bother in the first place? The world won't get recognised anyways... I'm not trying to be negative, I'm just open minded. No offense.
    Just a proficient Growtopian who enjoys playing the game. Available whenever and always glad to help.
    ~FAK

I like how there was a whole super-controversial thread about this the other day, so you decided to make the same thread.

Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    Dyn has been here for so long I feel that he's a lich or something.

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Avatar and sigpic by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Fathi11 GT View Post
    Hugelock got a point mate. This is a kids game. This isn't exactly "America"... Especially when the game's headquarters is in the UAE. There isn't freedom of speech as you say. He wasn't butthurt at all. You're the one who is being arrogant. This is a game for kids, not some teenagers who would date and stuff. I doubt any parents would want their kids go around playing with this stuff. Stop being ignorant and face the facts, despite all the work these people are making to go and make these types of worlds, it's not supported by most of the players. If you wanna go ahead and make this, go make it in Minecraft, Roblox, or anywhere else.
    If you read my last post about it you would notice that I am also against that being implemented, it is unbelievably stupid and on top of it all: unnecessary. But the funny thing is: me, you, Huge Lock or ANYBODY else will have 0 impact on it! It will be up to moderators to decide! But knowing their standards, rules and regulations they will probably shrug it off and ignore it UNLESS IT CAUSES SOCIAL DAMAGE!

"BUT NEX, THEY ARE CAUSING SOCIAL DAMAGE, THEY ARE ADVERTISING LGBT TO THE YOUNG, WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE OF THAT!"

Well, why is it your problem? That is just like cigarettes, those who want to smoke WILL smoke and those who are smart enough not to smoke will NOT smoke. Let the people choose. Internet and anarchy don't mix well, people are given too much power and too much freedom. Always when you look at GT look at it like on the real life, many rules apply to the both, but the people, culture and general behavior are not the same.That's why it is so hard to control something online, whether you are a moderator or a casual player.

So now that we explained why you will have no impact on whatever happens in Growtopia, here is the conclusion: if you don't like something, ignore it! You will save both your and the person's nerves and time!

Have a nice day everyone.
    Follow me on instagram: @speedynex
    Find me on Twitter!
    Add me on discord: Nex#5964

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyNex View Post
    If you read my last post about it you would notice that I am also against that being implemented, it is unbelievably stupid and on top of it all: unnecessary. But the funny thing is: me, you, Huge Lock or ANYBODY else will have 0 impact on it! It will be up to moderators to decide! But knowing their standards, rules and regulations they will probably shrug it off and ignore it UNLESS IT CAUSES SOCIAL DAMAGE!

"BUT NEX, THEY ARE CAUSING SOCIAL DAMAGE, THEY ARE ADVERTISING LGBT TO THE YOUNG, WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE OF THAT!"

Well, why is it your problem? That is just like cigarettes, those who want to smoke WILL smoke and those who are smart enough not to smoke will NOT smoke. Let the people choose. Internet and anarchy don't mix well, people are given too much power and too much freedom. Always when you look at GT look at it like on the real life, many rules apply to the both, but the people, culture and general behavior are not the same.That's why it is so hard to control something online, whether you are a moderator or a casual player.

So now that we explained why you will have no impact on whatever happens in Growtopia, here is the conclusion: if you don't like something, ignore it! You will save both your and the person's nerves and time!

Have a nice day everyone.
    We actually do have some say in this subject.
    We can state our honest opinions in here, and other people can also make good points against this/for this.
    And the team always takes things like these from the community to help them make the final decision.

Why should this even be in Growtopia?
    Your sexuality does not affect your gameplay, unless you go around screaming it everywhere.

Your argument also makes no sense. You are basically invalidating every opposing person's argument by saying that they don't have any say in this (which they do), which is extremely ignorant and ridiculous at the same time.

This is clearly causing drama already, and this is only the forum thread about it.

As people have stated above, this does NOT need to be involved in Growtopia. People play this to escape real world problems, not to face new non-existent ones.

There's no difference whether you're gay or not, the game experience will still be the same. There's no point in trying to create problems that don't even exist in Growtopia.

If you or anyone else wants to do something bigger, you can actually do something useful, instead of just creating problems into a videogame.
    -
    -
    Also, the problem is not "advertising LGBT to the young", the problem is creating unnecessary issues into the game that don't belong there.

pff guys talking bout ww3 happening when its already unfolden on 2 different threads....
    lazers≠explosions

MrTorgue

I still don't like the idea, but I've got to admit that the design looks pretty good.

Signature v9.1

Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
    Is m456 a dog? Regardless, he still is a very intellectual being, that one might compare him to the likes of Jesus.

Knight

Lovely design! Guys can we please keep all discussions on this thread related to the design and not start a debate please, thankyou.
    Yours sincerely,

The embodiment of pure ecstasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Erida View Post
    Lovely design! Guys can we please keep all discussions on this thread related to the design and not start a debate please, thankyou.
    I agree with this.
    Howdy