Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: PC: shop world

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer IcyTurtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,792

    Default PC: shop world

    Hey, I would love to get ur opinions on the current value of this world.

    Name:  icyshop.png
Views: 39
Size:  316.2 KB

    How much would the above world be if
    - It had the name YRJ3 instead of ICYSHOP
    - had no vends or items

    Also, just on a separate note: how much is the name YRJ3 anyways?
    Buying dirt block 5k/wl. Hmu.
    IGN: IcyTurtle

  2. #2

    Default

    I’m not quite sure of pricing cuz I can’t really zoom into the pic on my phone, but YRJ3 is a 4 letter world, and 4 letters with numbers are 2-3 wls usually.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer IcyTurtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graybones45 View Post
    I’m not quite sure of pricing cuz I can’t really zoom into the pic on my phone, but YRJ3 is a 4 letter world, and 4 letters with numbers are 2-3 wls usually.
    I see. You reckon its better to name it something like ___VEND or ___SHOP instead of a 4 letter name?
    Buying dirt block 5k/wl. Hmu.
    IGN: IcyTurtle

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    On Earth
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Shop/ mall names are good like ymall or bmall

    KEEP IT CHILL!!!
    :

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer ESTkid505HD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    2,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IcyTurtle View Post
    I see. You reckon its better to name it something like ___VEND or ___SHOP instead of a 4 letter name?
    4 letters names are also pretty good if they can be easily remembered, that thing of a name that you have is definitely not something anyone would remember and come back to


    ⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer IcyTurtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
    4 letters names are also pretty good if they can be easily remembered, that thing of a name that you have is definitely not something anyone would remember and come back to
    yeah, definitely agree. I thought it was worth more since so many people used them ;-; ah, guess i thought wrong.
    Buying dirt block 5k/wl. Hmu.
    IGN: IcyTurtle

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •