Thread: A question to those who have a broken fam..

Default A question to those who have a broken fam..

I have prepared just three questions to those people who either has no mother or a father. I just need to collect your answers for my film: The Bullet That Brought Us Together.

What does it feel like to have a broken family?

Are you raised by your mom only or by your dad only?

(Optional) If one of your parents (or both of them) happened to have already died, what did you feel and how did you cope with it?

Note: To those that are adopted and those being raised by a biological parent(s) are not included.
    It's time to remove VIJU TIME on our siggys.

I've always had the thought that there is no such thing as a 'broken' family nowadays. I think it's better to call it a 'single-parent' family instead of a broken family because that sounds better.

I don't believe that there's a broken family because now-a-days, there are different kinds of terms used since using the word 'broken' can kinda be offensive.

(Nope, I don't have a single-parent. Just wanna express my thoughts, good luck on your research thing though!)
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Viju View Post
    I've always had the thought that there is no such thing as a 'broken' family nowadays. I think it's better to call it a 'single-parent' family instead of a broken family because that sounds better.

I don't believe that there's a broken family because now-a-days, there are different kinds of terms used since using the word 'broken' can kinda be offensive.

(Nope, I don't have a single-parent. Just wanna express my thoughts, good luck on your research thing though!)
    I agree that "single parent family" is a better term. I haven't heard "broken family" in a long time.

Every family is different. There's no "oh this happened so this family must have problems". Each family will have their own problems, but probably not so that it is considered "broken".

Actually, all the information you need can be found on the Internet. You will definitely be able to find real life stories.

IGN: HartAmara
    Worlds: FINDWORKHERE, QBAST1
    Discord: HartAmara#9366

Quote Originally Posted by Winwood View Post
    It’s just part of life, almost everybody goes through this, not everything goes your way. The only way to “cope” is to learn to adapt.

Quote Originally Posted by Viju View Post

Thank you for the info!
    It's time to remove VIJU TIME on our siggys.