Thread: [NOT A GLITCH!] New Render glitch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default [NOT A GLITCH!] New Render glitch

There is a new glitch or I don’t know if it’s a glitch but basically people can render other worlds they don’t own even banned worlds which is little suspicious.
    GrowID ContactSport
    Instagram Contact.GT

Growtopia since 2013 February.

Can you provide more informations like example of those worlds?

Quote Originally Posted by ByteCode View Post
    Can you provide more informations like example of those worlds?
    Example if they can render world “ Odric “ World “ TheMadqueenz02 World “ Fx “

Here’s how they do it: 1. They render their own world 2. They edit the link which comes with the render 3. They remove their own rendered world from the link and replace it with a banned world or any world and then it shows world they’re chosen!

And I said it’s maybe a glitch I’m not sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nesqwik View Post
    I'm fairly sure I know what you're talking about. Whenever you render a world you can see in on a website. For example my world: growtopiagame.com/worlds/chachaslide.png

You can find any world render (as long as the owner has rendered it before.) by simply replacing the world name. Another example: growtopiagame.com/worlds/sell.png

It's been around for a long time and it is definitely not a glitch. (I hope this is what you were talking about.)
    Yeah it’s mostly like that! As I said it’s maybe a glitch I’m not sure!
    GrowID ContactSport
    Instagram Contact.GT

Growtopia since 2013 February.

This isn't a glitch, as long as the owner rendered the world in-game - it will save and anyone can retrieve the world render just by replacing the world name from the link.

Closing thread.
    Instagram: @gatello.gt
    Discord: Gatello#3430
    Click here for a guide to contacting Growtopia's customer support
    Click here for support's link

Quote Originally Posted by Solory.GT View Post
    There is a new glitch or I don’t know if it’s a glitch but basically people can render other worlds they don’t own even banned worlds which is little suspicious.
    I'm fairly sure I know what you're talking about. Whenever you render a world you can see in on a website. For example my world: growtopiagame.com/worlds/chachaslide.png

You can find any world render (as long as the owner has rendered it before.) by simply replacing the world name. Another example: growtopiagame.com/worlds/sell.png

It's been around for a long time and it is definitely not a glitch. (I hope this is what you were talking about.)
    Hi, I'm Daisy!