Thread: Fun game

Serf

Angry Fun game

I personally like the game mostly cause im new to the game and i have other freidsn who like the game they dont care about the events they are new to but events are cool i like th growganoth 1 where u drop stuff to get better stuff or halloween stuff,but i find out ur shuttng down the game like *** mods and devs i have other ppl who agree u shouldnt shut it down seems like u care more about pc/mobile that us thats sad ur like my our step father o ps4

Sorry kid. Play on mobile.
    O how little

Sorry man, they have already decided that it's going away. Your only choices now are to play on the PC/Mobile version.
    Hi, I'm Daisy!

Quote Originally Posted by Nesqwik View Post
    Sorry man, they have already decided that it's going away. Your only choices now are to play on the PC/Mobile version.
    Reality is truly sad.
    O how little

Talking Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Faze_jayden1237 View Post
    I personally like the game mostly cause im new to the game and i have other freidsn who like the game they dont care about the events they are new to but events are cool i like th growganoth 1 where u drop stuff to get better stuff or halloween stuff,but i find out ur shuttng down the game like *** mods and devs i have other ppl who agree u shouldnt shut it down seems like u care more about pc/mobile that us thats sad ur like my our step father o ps4
    I undrestand what you mean 100% and I agree that is boring and unfair to not have any good events like pc/mobile players. You should undrestand that the (game devolopers) are trying their best to bring more events and joy for the players. They are also trying to keep the game running without (bugs, lags, glitches and they are also trying to keep the game safe for us to play) that takes alot of time. I'm sure that they have not added any events for PS4 because PS4 Growtopia is kinda new and they are still trying to figure out the things about it and I'm sure that next year they will start adding events for PS4 just like pc/mobile version you should just give them time and be patient nothing else helps. If you're bored you should go chilling with you're friends and try to get to know other players. Just don't trust anyone it's biggest mistake if you do trust me I've done the mistakes now you don't want to do that too

Knight

Have you seen the amount of dislikes and the amount of players that are actually playing console? I'm not surprised.

Hi, as my colleague already stated, there are currently no plans to shut the console version down. Also, in the announcement posted here, we made sure to explain there are still many options and possibilities that will allow you to continue enjoying the game on the consoles. So don't give up and see you in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Ayame View Post
    Hi, as my colleague already stated, there are currently no plans to shut the console version down. Also, in the announcement posted here, we made sure to explain there are still many options and possibilities that will allow you to continue enjoying the game on the consoles. So don't give up and see you in the game
    Nice
    Goal:
    33/50 Level
    1/1 Ring

Channel link:

Discord username: