Thread: Sometimes, you just gotta appreciate your friend while they're still here...

Default Sometimes, you just gotta appreciate your friend while they're still here...

8 months ago on 6th May 2019, our guild leader passed away. And YESTERDAY, his cousin passed away.

It sad to say that we lost 2 friends within 8 months, not because they hate or something, but they left us. He passed away due to brain cancer (im not sure what stage) and its probably linked from its nose cancer that he has been suffering a few months ago.

He survived nose cancer but he didn't told me about his brain cancer. The last time I saw him was on 5th January 2020, and ever since then he never went online and as usual I thought he was taking a short break, but I was wrong.

He is also a Growtopian. Me and my friend was the one who convince him to play Growtopia again back on October 2018. After getting hacked a few days he donated me a few stuff and I appreciated it alot. He got his 13 Dls scammed but he didnt quit. He never actually gave up and we always help each other.

He helped me getting my first ring and so do I, we got a ring on the same day and that day is the day I will never forget because I actually had fun with him while doing ring quests.

My message to the people who's reading this : Please just please, don't ever break your friendship and never spread hate. If you're willing to break a friendship then you're the most rude being on the entire planet. Always forgive other no matter how harsh the things they've did to you and never keep a grudge.

I'm literally sad rn, but I didn't cry because I know that he's on a better place.. together with our late guild leader. R.I.P 2002 - 2020

old thread link https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...y-this-morning
    Last edited by IWasWeird; 01-24-2020 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Adding the old thread link
    I'm yet to be weird, same goes to others.

IGN : iCreace | Discord : weird#3325

"An idot growtopian with weird dreams!"

Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Ok Boomer, thanks for asking!

rest in peices
    Professional poster

[Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

Contact me:

Smile Hi

Quote Originally Posted by IWasWeird View Post
    8 months ago on 6th May 2019, our guild leader passed away. And YESTERDAY, his cousin passed away.

It sad to say that we lost 2 friends within 8 months, not because they hate or something, but they left us. He passed away due to brain cancer (im not sure what stage) and its probably linked from its nose cancer that he has been suffering a few months ago.

He survived nose cancer but he didn't told me about his brain cancer. The last time I saw him was on 5th January 2020, and ever since then he never went online and as usual I thought he was taking a short break, but I was wrong.

He is also a Growtopian. Me and my friend was the one who convince him to play Growtopia again back on October 2018. After getting hacked a few days he donated me a few stuff and I appreciated it alot. He got his 13 Dls scammed but he didnt quit. He never actually gave up and we always help each other.

He helped me getting my first ring and so do I, we got a ring on the same day and that day is the day I will never forget because I actually had fun with him while doing ring quests.

My message to the people who's reading this : Please just please, don't ever break your friendship and never spread hate. If you're willing to break a friendship then you're the most rude being on the entire planet. Always forgive other no matter how harsh the things they've did to you and never keep a grudge.

I'm literally sad rn, but I didn't cry because I know that he's on a better place.. together with our late guild leader. R.I.P 2002 - 2020

old thread link https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...y-this-morning
    I'm so sorry to here that but he is in a better place I'm sure

⠀⠀⢀⡤⢶⣶⣶⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣿⣧⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀ ⣤⡄⠀ ⢠⣾⡟⠋⠁⠀⠀⣸⠇⠈⣿⣿⡟⠉⠉⠉ ⠻⣿⡀ ⢺⣿⡀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠋⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠙⠇ ⠈⠛⠿⠶⠚⠋⣀⣤⣤⣤⣿⣿⣇⣀⣀⣴ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⡞⠋⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡏⠉⠛⠻ ⡀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀ ⠁⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⣠⣶⣶⣶⣶⡄⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢰⣿⠟⠉⠙⢿⡟⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢸⡟⠀⠀⠀⠘⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠈⢿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠙⠷⠶⠶⠶⠿⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

rest in peace

sorry if I sound rude, I am quite terrible at expressing my feelings with words
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

This is just like Kobe.

Press F to pay Respect
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 52/125
    Sell SOG 40/WL IN OQ60

BUY TONS OF BOUNTIFUL PACK 2/1 LEAVE MSG IN OQ60

Aphelios wasn't talking because he was reading all of his abilities

Quote Originally Posted by IWasWeird View Post
    my condolences to your friend but it's always more important to keep yourself healthy and cut off those who mistreated you.
    IGN : Liquify