Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Hi guys

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Here to help ;)
    Posts
    440

    Talking Hi guys

    Hi, guys I just made this new forum account with my GrowID name but my real Ingame name is (Ceators). Name (Creators) was taken on forums but whatever LOL I just wanna let you know if you have any questions or help feel free to ask me, I'm happy to help even tho I'm not Game Guardian or mod. I'm just regular player with alot of knowledge and wishing to help people

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    Hi, guys I just made this new forum account with my GrowID name but my real Ingame name is (Ceators). Name (Creators) was taken on forums but whatever LOL I just wanna let you know if you have any questions or help feel free to ask me, I'm happy to help even tho I'm not Game Guardian or mod. I'm just regular player with alot of knowledge and wishing to help people
    Welcome!

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard Creator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    On Earth
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Welcome enjoy your stay

    IGN: iCreator
    Level: 101
    YouTube Channel: iCreatorGT
    Discord: iCreator#8781
    Veteran Player since Growtopia Beta 2013
    I SEE YOU

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer TurtlePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,352

    Post

    hello & welcome!

    that's cool to know that you're willing to help people at Growtopia Forums, I'd also recommend you to check out JackBowe's Forum Manual here

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    Hi, guys I just made this new forum account with my GrowID name but my real Ingame name is (Ceators). Name (Creators) was taken on forums but whatever LOL I just wanna let you know if you have any questions or help feel free to ask me, I'm happy to help even tho I'm not Game Guardian or mod. I'm just regular player with alot of knowledge and wishing to help people
    in the context of the question, lets say that the chance of getting a golden heart crystal is 50% when using 2 million gems and the price of a golden heart crystal is 50dls

    would it be worth it to risk the 2 million gems for a 50% chance of getting a golden heart crystal and profiting 30dls or saving the 2 million gems?
    Professional poster

    [Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

    Contact me:

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Here to help ;)
    Posts
    440

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    in the context of the question, lets say that the chance of getting a golden heart crystal is 50% when using 2 million gems and the price of a golden heart crystal is 50dls

    would it be worth it to risk the 2 million gems for a 50% chance of getting a golden heart crystal and profiting 30dls or saving the 2 million gems?
    I actually would use the 2 miljoon gems to get the golden hert crystal even it's risky Member that this is just a game items comes and items goes if I dont get the golden heart crystal then I will try it again later. Just don't ever give up on your dreams but you have to have a goal because without goal it's hard to grow

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtlePirate View Post
    hello & welcome!

    that's cool to know that you're willing to help people at Growtopia Forums, I'd also recommend you to check out JackBowe's Forum Manual here
    Thanks dude I have read this before I start forum posting.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    Welcome!
    Thanks man

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Creator View Post
    Welcome enjoy your stay
    Thanks man by the way is buying forum id illegal lol because I want yours since it matches my In game name (Creators)

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Yunichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    187

    Post

    Welcomeeeeeeeeeeeee
    The Sky is Happy~

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Arrivederci
    Posts
    2,866

    Default

    Oke welcome...


    Just a normal human and normal player


    🇺🇸 Rimuoi
    My personal background is everything video games and anime.

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Here to help ;)
    Posts
    440

    Talking Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by Yunichi View Post
    Welcomeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Thanks man

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    Oke welcome...
    Thanks man

  10. #10
    Administrator CommanderAly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Command Center
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    Hi, guys I just made this new forum account with my GrowID name but my real Ingame name is (Ceators). Name (Creators) was taken on forums but whatever LOL I just wanna let you know if you have any questions or help feel free to ask me, I'm happy to help even tho I'm not Game Guardian or mod. I'm just regular player with alot of knowledge and wishing to help people
    Welcome to the Growtopia community, Creators!

    I'm happy to hear that you're a helpful kind of person. We all really appreciate it.

    I wish you the best in-game and in the community!
    Growtopia Staff
    Support Specialist & Moderator
    Instagram: @commanderaly

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Here to help ;)
    Posts
    440

    Talking Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderAly View Post
    Welcome to the Growtopia community, Creators!

    I'm happy to hear that you're a helpful kind of person. We all really appreciate it.

    I wish you the best in-game and in the community!
    Thanks alot I will do my best to help I'm always online and now days I'm very active on forums just looking for people to help anything I can do for growtopia makes my life more fun and I enjoy it.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •