Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We have serious problem with software multiboxing

Unhappy We have serious problem with software multiboxing

Multiboxing in growtopia is exist from long time ago. Until now some people use this software in their pc to make spammer bot and auto farm bot.

Last week, i found a person who has used multiboxing software. He said he can used up to 10 auto farm bots and earn 50k - 500k gems perday depend of how many farmables he have. Sometimes he use this software to sell spam bots 3wls per hour. 3wls x 10 bots = 30 wls per hour. He said you can use many bots if you have "nice" PC / laptop.

And that's really big problem because it make farmable's price is more broken, and in this Chinese / Lunar New Year event, we can see why some people have hundreds of lucky fortune cookies even though it's on third day CNY.

This software make some item drop the price very hard too. Because they can make millions gems in one month easly. Just take a look from winterfest cracker, deluxe cracker, party in a box, golden party in a box, item packs, etc.

Next event is Valentine. I will not surprise if the price of Golden Booty Chest drop or even GHC. And don't forget, in a few months we will get Summerfest Summer Surprise & Super Fireworks cheap

I hope ubisoft can fix this problem like they fix the "1 hit cheat" on android last year.

P.S : maybe i will be hated by some people because i post this lol

I though they fix this
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 56/125
    Sell Some STUFF IN OQ60
    Buying List:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-have-a-list-)

Quote Originally Posted by Coolztopia View Post
    Multiboxing in growtopia is exist from long time ago. Until now some people use this software in their pc to make spammer bot and auto farm bot.

You're totally right and if anyone gets angry for this, they should reconsider their ways of "profiting" because using any 3rd party programs or macros are illegal.
    It's funny because it's the same type of person that will come with an alt forum account and beg the support to unban their main account and act like they haven't been using 3rd party programs that totally ruin any other fair players experience.

IGN : CaribbeanJr

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    I though they fix this
    I pretty sure they have tried to do that. But the cheat is still exist.
    WRYYYYYYYYYYY....

I pretty sure they have tried to do that. But the cheat is still exist.
    They can't totally remove those bots, there will always be bots in the game.

Founder of GrowTube | Film Director of Growtopia | Growtopia Journalist
    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

Make a report to the support desk if you know something.

The aforementioned program seems to be the go-to tool for autofarmers.
    How about limiting their reach by getting their youtube channel, discord server, facebook page etc. suspended/deleted?

Lesser Wizard

Lightbulb

Multibox + Window Resizing Utility + Ultra Gaming Desktop = VERY RICH?

Question How are u gonna fix this?

look how are you gonna fix this.
    poeple will always find new hacks

Idk how to fix it because i don't understand software programing and yes, people will find another cheat except if growtopia have strong protection for cheats.

Just look at this :

Name:  84639185_1225987027590861_1639532271222390784_o.png
Views: 268
Size:  878.9 KB

They do this every day
    WRYYYYYYYYYYY....

Hi Coolztopia and everyone,

We are aware of the issue you guys are mentioning and it's an issue we are continuously working on. It is a common problem that every game has, as some of you already pointed out but we want you to know that we are aware of it and we'll continue to combat it. We're also making sure to ban all the accounts that are confirmed of using this and other hacks. You can help us by reporting worlds in which you spotted such activity, either by submitting the report in the game or by visiting Ubisoft Support site: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/Fa...rowtopia-GROW/

Also, kindly do not mention or discuss any software that is used for hacking, because it's against the rules of the game. Thank you

Talking Hi

Last week, i found a person who has used multiboxing software. He said he can used up to 10 auto farm bots and earn 50k - 500k gems perday depend of how many farmables he have. Sometimes he use this software to sell spam bots 3wls per hour. 3wls x 10 bots = 30 wls per hour. He said you can use many bots if you have "nice" PC / laptop.

And that's really big problem because it make farmable's price is more broken, and in this Chinese / Lunar New Year event, we can see why some people have hundreds of lucky fortune cookies even though it's on third day CNY.

This software make some item drop the price very hard too. Because they can make millions gems in one month easly. Just take a look from winterfest cracker, deluxe cracker, party in a box, golden party in a box, item packs, etc.

Next event is Valentine. I will not surprise if the price of Golden Booty Chest drop or even GHC. And don't forget, in a few months we will get Summerfest Summer Surprise & Super Fireworks cheap

I hope ubisoft can fix this problem like they fix the "1 hit cheat" on android last year.

P.S : maybe i will be hated by some people because i post this lol
    Nice post dude. I think they are trying hard to handle this problem we need to give them time. Everything will not happen with 1 snap