Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I rant about getting scammed, being useless, and overall being a doodoo person.

I love how u say you are a doodoo person. If you say so, then I could say I'm a doodoo person too.
    I made a lot of mistakes but they didn't hold me back. i learned from them and move on.
    But I could say, I'm lucky to have a few friends to keep me company during my hard time.

Sometime luck also help you. I used to own 2 mags and its really hard to do bfg with 2 mags, but then guess what? A really kind guy donated me a mags which make my bfg run smoother. From then, I keep moving and moving until what I am now.

Keep moving forward and stay strong buddy.

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Talking Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Noobified View Post
    So I just want to go on a rant here. One of my teachers told me, “If you are stressed, you should get people to help you.”

So here I am. My self-esteem issues and stress are blowing through the roof (metaphor). I know for sure that no one will really care if I am gone and almost no one will see this. No one will take this into account. I don’t even have any best friends. I’m a nobody. I’m useless.

Over a months time, I’ve been scammed ~17dls. It really just sunk into me now because it’s a lot to process, and I get really mad even just getting scammed 1wl. Of course, I’m sad too. I’ve been scammed 2 gaia’s beacons, an unstable tesseract, a spirit guide, and a couple of other wls along the way. I have less than 3dls in my net worth now if I sold EVERYTHING. I told my GT friends like 5 times but not even 1 person messaged me, or gave me any response.

I just love Growtopia, it’s everything that makes me me irl. I am a nobody without gt. So here’s the point of this thread: please, provide any support for me. Any words will do. Any donations (in powfartsv2) will help and will be greatly appreciated. I know this will do nothing, but this is the last of my hope.
    It's very sad story but please don't ever talk to your self like this, you were born for a reason so don't let anyone to take that chance from you. You really should just take a break if you are stressed to much and try to get okei and come back. Please check my story which is almost same as yours but read it I hope it motivates you and I hope it takes your pain away
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ❤😉
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday ❤🤗

that's unfortunate, but World Locks aren't that important, because Growtopia is about socializing & making friends, I'd love to have a conversation with you about that problem, so contact me in-game whenever you wanna talk :-)

Talking yea

Exactly what you say Growtopia not for making wls it's about sosializing and making friends.
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ❤😉
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday ❤🤗