Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: THESE WORLDS MUST BE STOPPED!

(Peasant Must Not Speak) !!
    [Insert A Signature]

I think if you purchase a fossil spot or adminship in the world you could probably get around easier /s
    wow nice picture

Actually there's a simple solution to this.

Name:  GT6.png
Views: 780
Size:  127.3 KB

You see the red line I highlighted. Inside the redline where the players are, Ubisoft should change it so that dark cave background cannot be placed where vends are, neither can they be placed 1 block above, below, left, or to the right of the vends. If you get what I mean. If this change makes it through, it sure can prevent a lot of vend scams that involves dark cave backgrounds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FOWL View Post
    You have megas, you have gems, you have other worlds, and you most likely have a few other resources to use to find but hey bash a world that cost the owner hundreds or even thousands of dls. A persons world is not meant to satisfy you in any way. If they choose to make it that way then it can but its not.
    You might be right about this being someone else's world. But it still violates Growtopian code. This is a unethical (but smart...) method of monopolizing economy but there's really no need to spoil other peoples' fun.
    O how little

Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    Actually there's a simple solution to this.

Name:  GT6.png
Views: 780
Size:  127.3 KB

You see the red line I highlighted. Inside the redline where the players are, Ubisoft should change it so that dark cave background cannot be placed where vends are, neither can they be placed 1 block above, below, left, or to the right of the vends. If you get what I mean. If this change makes it through, it sure can prevent a lot of vend scams that involves dark cave backgrounds.

- - - Updated - - -

You might be right about this being someone else's world. But it still violates Growtopian code. This is a unethical (but smart...) method of monopolizing economy but there's really no need to spoil other peoples' fun.
    Just because somebody owns a Buy+ world doesn't mean they are under an obligation to make it a trade world for other players. Players are also not obligated to use Buy+ world's to trade in. Don't be under the impression that just because the world has a specific name that it's meant to be a world to be used for the community to trade in.

The world owner chooses to make in an uninviting world that is difficult to trade in because it's small and dark. The solution is to not visit the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    Just because somebody owns a Buy+ world doesn't mean they are under an obligation to make it a trade world for other players. Players are also not obligated to use Buy+ world's to trade in. Don't be under the impression that just because the world has a specific name that it's meant to be a world to be used for the community to trade in.

The world owner chooses to make in an uninviting world that is difficult to trade in because it's small and dark. The solution is to not visit the world.
    But were not going to blame the player who owns the BUY world anymore.

Were just changing a simple item that creates inconsistency in trading and communicating. And that's dark cave background.

Doesn't matter if you own the world or not. It's just the item. Not yours to be owned.
    O how little

yeah, these must be stopped

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    But were not going to blame the player who owns the BUY world anymore.

Were just changing a simple item that creates inconsistency in trading and communicating. And that's dark cave background.

Doesn't matter if you own the world or not. It's just the item. Not yours to be owned.
    There breaking the rules. So it legally okay to ban them because of. 1. Harming players, 2. Abusing the system, 3. They start winning that "Why I am I ban I didn't do anything wrong" Then next they will do say like this "Please give my world back I promise not to do this things again" Then it will be wash and repeat...

Growtopian Code or not! This really must to stop. Because you just applied this rule in the forums but not in game!

- - - Updated - - -

How do you prefer that?
    Since people come there always?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

Don't forget buyrayman's kind of world too
    I despise hyprocrites

IGN: Yokatta
    Main world: Killer8dk

Great. Exams got delayed to next year. Now I'm back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    Don't be cynical - you'll find life's a lot brighter.

As long as people remain dependant on those buy+ worlds, it will give the owners the ability to take advantage of that situation. It's obvious some of the buy+ world's are built to only benefit the owner. The only thing that gives Buy+ world's any value is that players will go to these places to trade out of convenience.

If players actually decided to not visit a buy+ world and leave it desolate for a certain amount of time that world would become worthless. What is a Buy+ world owners incentive to make the world that is acceptable to the visitors when players will still use the world, even when it is built to make it difficult for a player to accomplish what they go to the world for.

I don't understand how people don't take advantage of the fact you could probably make an alternative to a buy+ world that isn't built to accommodate the trading community.

It's a world with a name. The world name doesn't give it power its the players who visit. Spread awareness to not visit buy+ world's that are not built to accommodate the trading community. Show the world owners that we have the power. I already boycott many of these world's and refuse to buy in any vending within them.

As long as people remain dependant on those buy+ worlds, it will give the owners the ability to take advantage of that situation. It's obvious some of the buy+ world's are built to only benefit the owner. The only thing that gives Buy+ world's any value is that players will go to these places to trade out of convenience.

If players actually decided to not visit a buy+ world and leave it desolate for a certain amount of time that world would become worthless. What is a Buy+ world owners incentive to make the world that is acceptable to the visitors when players will still use the world, even when it is built to make it difficult for a player to accomplish what they go to the world for.

I don't understand how people don't take advantage of the fact you could probably make an alternative to a buy+ world that isn't built to accommodate the trading community.

It's a world with a name. The world name doesn't give it power its the players who visit. Spread awareness to not visit buy+ world's that are not built to accommodate the trading community. Show the world owners that we have the power. I already boycott many of these world's and refuse to buy in any vending within them.
    I already told them to make a new world like BUYRAYMAN3 They Just Ignore me and they keep fighting for something that wont change at all..
    WE CAN JUST SIMPLY BOYCOTT THE WORLD FP
    IGN : DaunKunyit

My Quote : ( Ask For Wl, And Get Advice.
    Ask For Advice, Get Wl Twice)

Goals :

• Focused Eyes (7/100)
    • Win 2 World Of The Day (1/2)
    • Zeus ( Still So Far Away)
    • Own All Ring ( 5/10 )

Do u have words in ur dictionary?
    Like Auto, Greed or even Annoyance?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

Quote Originally Posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
    *Looks at BUYAMULET*

Yea, this must be stopped ASAP
    cough cough BUYCRYSTAL
    but hey, at least the billboard helped solve some problems...except not all people know it exists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FOWL View Post
    You have megas, you have gems, you have other worlds, and you most likely have a few other resources to use to find but hey bash a world that cost the owner hundreds or even thousands of dls. A persons world is not meant to satisfy you in any way. If they choose to make it that way then it can but its not.
    Y'know, from what I've been seeing, I don't think it's about that anymore.

From the way people have been reacting, it seems like there is an unspoken rule among the community about the use/ownership of BUY+ worlds, so when you buy/own one, you are obligated to allow anyone to use it like a public trade world, and not use it for monopoly (since the economy's already broken and monopolies don't really help it either), so granted, some BUY+ worlds may be owned by people that wants to monopolize a market (or be a masochist or sth...), and you may have the power to not use said world, but it's more about courtesy at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Refer to the post I made from before.

But yes, not visiting the world is a good solution.
    This is Sumo. He's just a random level 68 Growtopian.

That's it. What else d'you wanna know?