Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Meetups are forced

Default Meetups are forced

Meetups are supposed to be fun and a time when we talk to fellow forumers and troll around but this escalated to people wanting to be the hoster like bruh why , stop thinking that "oh im better than the previous hoster , I should host" like dude no.

I know there is some beef with people i would not say , because they want to host like dude why. its easy to host a meetup, just setup the jammers, add a password door and post the the thing on forumers and you guys made it more complex, You want to be host cuz i can do that, I want to host because im better than that. No

mAdmEwMew hOsTeR fEb 2030 mEeTuP?

also im not siding with any groups, im just saying my thoughts in a porrly wirtten manner
    Last edited by Kfbun; 01-25-2020 at 02:24 PM.
    imagine getting banned for having a long siggy
    thanks O..

IGN: MadMewMew

TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) , (Steampunk Goggles), (Fiesta Coati Scarf) and maybe (Mud Puddle)

"Kind of" agree with this one. Can we just have like 1 "official" hoster

No offense, everyone...
    IGN : GroweyNoxey

tubatubatubatuba
    tubatubatubatuba

#DragonSquad!

Quote Originally Posted by BoxeyBoy View Post

No offense, everyone...
    Chem is the og official hoster but when he took a break back then people want to fill the gap so they want to host without prior knowlage of past meetups this made drama and gayer meetups
    thanks O..

TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) , (Steampunk Goggles), (Fiesta Coati Scarf) and maybe (Mud Puddle)

Quote Originally Posted by BoxeyBoy View Post

No offense, everyone...
    Everyone has rights to host meetups.
    1 official host? Nah, what if he/she is biased?

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently someone is salty and blocked me because someone else took his spot... lol!
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Everyone has rights to host meetups.
    1 official host? Nah, what if he/she is biased?
    we have the right to yeet them out but eitherway this feb hosts are also kinda biased
    thanks O..

Quote Originally Posted by Kfbun View Post
    we have the right to yeet them out but eitherway this feb hosts are also kinda biased
    Not like the others weren’t. Like I said, everyone has rights to host meetups. Surprisingly that someone blocked me (for no reason) and it’s because someone else took his place. Unbelievable.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Not like the others weren’t. Like I said, everyone has rights to host meetups. Surprisingly that someone blocked me (for no reason) and it’s because someone else took his place. Unbelievable.
    I know that people has rights to make a meetup but its the peoples decision to come there or not but also i hate entitled hosters that they think they are the official host cuz they think they are the best at it.
    thanks O..

Quote Originally Posted by Kfbun View Post
    I know that people has rights to make a meetup but its the peoples decision to come there or not but also i hate entitled hosters that they think they are the official host cuz they think they are the best at it.
    Lol yea, the person thinks that he’s entitled to host forumer meetups only, thus he blocked me because some other dude took his spot. Funny. He thinks we need him. It’s good that we have a mix in terms of player hosts.

Why don't people co-host the event? We don't need just one host per meetup. It's insane that we have two forum meetups now. Get your together, guys, and learn to work together.

I won't be attending either of the forum meetups.

Contact Me:

Growtopia's biggest whale collection!

Quote Originally Posted by Skullifer View Post
    Why don't people co-host the event? We don't need just one host per meetup. It's insane that we have two forum meetups now. Get your together, guys, and learn to work together.

I won't be attending either of the forum meetups.
    It's quite unethical overlapping the first host, plus the other one made it one hour earlier to make sure everyone's going to go there first.

mod pls delete this post

imagine the drama not stopping because of the ppl not stopping it, ew -1 to all of them
    It's time to remove VIJU TIME on our siggys.

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    mod pls delete this post

imagine the drama not stopping because of the ppl not stopping it, ew -1 to all of them
    It would only stop if these two hosts make it as one, either way someone will give way, or no one will attend both of the meetups.