Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guys, just stop it.

for god sake i dont think i will join meetups anymore IF any of these were to happened.

also ffs, stop calling your meetup as an OFFICIAL one because no meetups are OFFICIAL. they are all the same and EVERYONE can host it. ANYTIME,

EVEN IF ITS OFFICIAL, IT SHOULD BE HOSTED BY A MOD AND NOT THE PLAYER ITSELF.

i could host a meetup TOMORROW if i want to. but please, stop all of these and let the person who host monthly meetup does so. STOP TAKING OVER MONTHLY MEETUPS IF YOU HAVE NO POSSIBLE RIGHTS OR REASON FOR THIS, TOBY HAS ALREADY HOST MEETUPS EVER SINCE CHEM STEPPED DOWN AS THE MONTHLY HOSTER. LET HIM BE AND LET HIM HOST THE MEETUPS AND NOT ANYONE ELSE

IM NOT ON EITHER SIDE. But please i beg of yall please STOP doing this. Ugh

not joining feb's meetup because of this situation.
    I'm yet to be weird, same goes to others.

IGN : iCreace | Discord : weird#3325

"An idot growtopian with weird dreams!"

Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Ok Boomer, thanks for asking!

Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    If you want to host one, host one. I am not sure why anyone has to answer to some higher authority, to get approval from everyone.
    i am hosting one just fixing stuff up
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by IWasWeird View Post
    for god sake i dont think i will join meetups anymore IF any of these were to happened.

also ffs, stop calling your meetup as an OFFICIAL one because no meetups are OFFICIAL. they are all the same and EVERYONE can host it. ANYTIME,

EVEN IF ITS OFFICIAL, IT SHOULD BE HOSTED BY A MOD AND NOT THE PLAYER ITSELF.

i could host a meetup TOMORROW if i want to. but please, stop all of these and let the person who host monthly meetup does so. STOP TAKING OVER MONTHLY MEETUPS IF YOU HAVE NO POSSIBLE RIGHTS OR REASON FOR THIS, TOBY HAS ALREADY HOST MONTHLY MEETUPS FOR SO LONG
    Not exactly what I am talking about but yeah this is true.
    He is spitting facts.
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
    *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xKurome View Post
    Yes!

No, you will just trigger more people hosting meet-ups.
    Basically, you are unintentionally screwing things up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    If you want to host one, host one. I am not sure why anyone has to answer to some higher authority, to get approval from everyone.
    Indeed, this meet-up thingy has nobody with higher authority, it is the community who made it up.
    Unless the admins are going to legitimate this meet-up thing as official then we have a higher authority.

But I encourage you not to make more meet-ups cause we only need 1 meet-up.
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia

Alliances

Quote Originally Posted by NotTheCat View Post
    No, you will just trigger more people hosting meet-ups.
    Basically, you are unintentionally screwing things up.
    I don't get it, what's wrong with having multiple meet-ups? We can have them at separate times. I don't care whatever drama is happening with whatever party. I do what I do and if I'm not causing harm then why not do it?

Stop being a dick. I didn't declare mine as "official" I just want to host one. I just want to have fun. I won't be interfering with your meetup because I have no date set at the moment. I won't be setting my date of the meetup during any other meetups

If we're talking about experience I have hosted yearly meetups in 2017 and 2018.

And again, I WONT BE INTERFERING WITH WHATEVER THE "OFFICIAL" MEETUP IS. I am just merely hosting one.
    hi

Can we all just imagine all this hassle and "i wUunAa Be tHe nExt HOSt pLES" thingy. And then a mod stepped in and said that they will officially make a forumer meetup starting from next month just to avoid this rant anymore.

It will cause chaos, trust me
    IGN : GroweyNoxey

tubatubatubatuba
    tubatubatubatuba

#DragonSquad!

I don't get it, what's wrong with having multiple meet-ups? We can have them at separate times. I don't care whatever drama is happening with whatever party. I do what I do and if I'm not causing harm then why not do it?

Stop being a dick. I didn't declare mine as "official" I just want to host one. I just want to have fun. I won't be interfering with your meetup because I have no date set at the moment.

If we're talking about experience I have hosted yearly meetups in 2017 and 2018.

And again, I WONT BE INTERFERING WITH WHATEVER THE "OFFICIAL" MEETUP IS. I am just merely hosting one.
    We are not talking about experience, cause host these kind of meet-ups requires only a wlm a P jammer and Z jammer and some other minor stufffs. Then just let people do whatever they want.
    Having multiple meet-ups are just confusing people. Even without the term "Official", it is already eye catching. There is no such thing as official since it is just us making it up.

I'm emphasizing the fact that even without the term "Official", people will get confused, we have a bunch of forumers overreacting and even people trying to gain profit from meet-ups, which is of course, a chaos of never-ending meet-ups, meet-ups are supposed to be fun, not for getting attention and whatever so.

Please, don't get me start swearing at you cause you are not going to like it. Wait till the condition set down, save your meet-up for another day.

We want to try getting everyone in 1 meet-up. If people from the other side of the earth can't, then we can have another meet-up for them since our time zones are varies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
    Can we all just imagine all this hassle and "i wUunAa Be tHe nExt HOSt pLES" thingy. And then a mod stepped in and said that they will officially make a forumer meetup starting from next month just to avoid this rant anymore.

It will cause chaos, trust me
    Just curious, elaborate pwease?

Alliances

Quote Originally Posted by NotTheCat View Post
    We are not talking about experience, cause host these kind of meet-ups requires only a wlm a P jammer and Z jammer and some other minor stufffs. Then just let people do whatever they want.
    Having multiple meet-ups are just confusing people. Even without the term "Official", it is already eye catching. There is no such thing as official since it is just us making it up.

I'm emphasizing the fact that even without the term "Official", people will get confused, we have a bunch of forumers overreacting and even people trying to gain profit from meet-ups, which is of course, a chaos of never-ending meet-ups, meet-ups are supposed to be fun, not for getting attention and whatever so.

Please, don't get me start swearing at you cause you are not going to like it. Wait till the condition set down, save your meet-up for another day.

We want to try getting everyone in 1 meet-up. If people from the other side of the earth can't, then we can have another meet-up for them since our time zones are varies.
    Okay, I understand your problems but you're assuming that everyone that is hosting a meetup other than you guys is a greedy person. My meetups are usually more than that. Also what the heck, so you guys are just making it up. It doesn't have to be only you guys and we can be unaffiliated with each other and HOST each one without interfering with one. My intention is setting up a fun meetup with forumers just like the good ole days if 2017 was that old.

Like I said, I have not yet set a date for my meetup yet why are you so defensive?

Its kinda ridiculous with the mindset of having only one group set meet up. It's just meetup not need to get so worked up about it.

This sucks because we all just want to have fun yet we're arguing on MEETUPS HAHAHAHA
    hi

Okay, I understand your problems but you're assuming that everyone that is hosting a meetup other than you guys is a greedy person. My meetups are usually more than that. Also what the heck, so you guys are just making it up. It doesn't have to be only you guys and we can be unaffiliated with each other and HOST each one without interfering with one. My intention is setting up a fun meetup with forumers just like the good ole days if 2017 was that old.

Like I said, I have not yet set a date for my meetup yet why are you so defensive?

Its kinda ridiculous with the mindset of having only one group set meet up. It's just meetup not need to get so worked up about it.

This sucks because we all just want to have fun yet we're arguing on MEETUPS HAHAHAHA
    I have not a shred of doubt that you are not a greedy person.
    I am talking about everyone here not just you only.

I don't care which date are you choosing, I just want this ruckus to die down.
    It's not ridiculous of having a mindset of having only one group set meet-up, nothing is ridiculous when you go outside and explore the world.

Harharhar, almost EVERYONE are arguing on meet ups.

Just wait till it dies down.

Alliances

the problem is that most of them happen on the same time

also my meetup is beter than uurs https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...hoosted-by-meh
    Professional poster

[Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

Contact me:

I like how people assume that on I am on Toby’s side while I am on no-one’s side and laughing off everyone in distance :sip:
    Quit this game already
    I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
    Discord: Light#6018
    Pet Rock Server : https://discord.gg/ZSJc2hS

We require Peace and Tranquility
    Come Join Secret Santa for another year of giving!