Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40

Thread: My view on the fiasco

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    3,180

    Default My view on the fiasco

    I've kept my silence for roughly 6 months now however, I cannot keep my silence any further. Whether willingly or unwillingly, this is a must.

    For those of you who are currently not cognizant of the problem at hand and have miraculously stumbled upon my thread ranting about this issue - this issue is about Me, Forumers United and my Monthly Forumer Meetups.

    This goes backward in June 2019. If you were in the Forums back then, you'd know. Long ago, I started to host the Monthly Meetups and afterward I made Forumers United, however, there was another group of people who popped up and claimed to be the official and they told me that their world should be the only world that exists and that there can't be two worlds. I didn't take the issue serious back then acknowledging that there's literally no "official". Afterward, I basically rejected to close down Forumers United and then they wanted me to collab with them, however, I rejected the collab due to the fact that my questions about the collab were left unanswered and there was literally a beef between the two sides at that time the other side was constantly creating drama on my threads and I was neutrally angry at them for doing it. I'll be honest, I did not want to nor had any reason to collab with some group of people who hated me. Yes true, I did not want to collab because there was literally a BEEF.

    Since I was the owner of Forumers United, it caused them to view me as an opponent and as an enemy. The hate between the two sides caused an entire war between me versus their whole group. This group was constantly causing drama in my threads and I could only ignore it because I did not want to get infractions. So I decided to continue with Forumers United alongside hosting the Monthly Meetups. Subsequently, I decided to ignore the hate and the drama. I ignored it until everything came to an end but it revived again. The hate and the drama grew bigger every single day.

    The point is that the group of people which I mentioned a paragraph ago, they have no right to ruin the fun for others in my Meetups. These people can not involve their personal issues into my Meetups just because of their hate towards me, trying to create drama and cause issues in my Meetups is just disturbing people, no one wants us to have drama in these Meetups. These Meetups are not for drama. I have no idea what this group of people has been trying to achieve by the "Our Meetups are better" mentality.

    As I aforementioned above, I've been ignoring this whole drama regarding me, my Meetups and Forumers United for roughly 6 months now, which, I have kept my silence for a very long time. I did not try to involve my self into any drama, however, I'm wearisome of the current state of this situation. I cannot bear it any further. This group of people will gain nothing by trying to ruin the fun of others in the Meetup. Not like it was enough, they started making threads on how "Incapable" I was on hosting these Meetups and that my Meetups should be "stopped".

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Here to help ;)
    Posts
    426

    Talking Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    I've kept my silence for roughly 6 months now however, I cannot keep my silence any further. Whether willingly or unwillingly, this is a must.

    For those of you who are currently not cognizant of the problem at hand and have miraculously stumbled upon my thread ranting about this issue - this issue is about Me, Forumers United and my Monthly Forumer Meetups.

    This goes backward in June 2019. If you were in the Forums back then, you'd know. Long ago, I started to host the Monthly Meetups and afterward I made Forumers United, however, there was another group of people who popped up and claimed to be the official and they told me that their world should be the only world that exists and that there can't be two worlds. I didn't take the issue serious back then acknowledging that there's literally no "official". Afterward, I basically rejected to close down Forumers United and then they wanted me to collab with them, however, I rejected the collab due to the fact that my questions about the collab were left unanswered and there was literally a beef between the two sides at that time the other side was constantly creating drama on my threads and I was neutrally angry at them for doing it. I'll be honest, I did not want to nor had any reason to collab with some group of people who hated me. Yes true, I did not want to collab because there was literally a BEEF.

    Since I was the owner of Forumers United, it caused them to view me as an opponent and as an enemy. The hate between the two sides caused an entire war between me versus their whole group. This group was constantly causing drama in my threads and I could only ignore it because I did not want to get infractions. So I decided to continue with Forumers United alongside hosting the Monthly Meetups. Subsequently, I decided to ignore the hate and the drama. I ignored it until everything came to an end but it revived again. The hate and the drama grew bigger every single day.

    The point is that the group of people which I mentioned a paragraph ago, they have no right to ruin the fun for others in my Meetups. These people can not involve their personal issues into my Meetups just because of their hate towards me, trying to create drama and cause issues in my Meetups is just disturbing people, no one wants us to have drama in these Meetups. These Meetups are not for drama. I have no idea what this group of people has been trying to achieve by the "Our Meetups are better" mentality.

    As I aforementioned above, I've been ignoring this whole drama regarding me, my Meetups and Forumers United for roughly 6 months now, which, I have kept my silence for a very long time. I did not try to involve my self into any drama, however, I'm wearisome of the current state of this situation. I cannot bear it any further. This group of people will gain nothing by trying to ruin the fun of others in the Meetup. Not like it was enough, they started making threads on how "Incapable" I was on hosting these Meetups and that my Meetups should be "stopped".
    I kinda agree but why do you care if someone want's to host ? let them host and do what they want. (never be jealous)

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Oma357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    (JAMMED!)
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Should've kept silence and dwelled it over in the Dms
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

    https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

  4. #4
    Lesser Knight hi guise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    coolville
    Posts
    50

    Default

    thanks but i dont really care

    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    Should've kept silence and dwelled it over in the Dms
    ^
    correct
    hi guise, im hi, guise, im hi guise, im hi, guise

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,289

    Default

    I'm neutral in this forumers united thingy, and you claim that I am a part of it because I want to host a meetup for fun? And why do you /msg anyone rudely who makes any "bad" feedback to your meetups instead of you improving and taking it as something that you could actually better? You're playing the victim card right now for example.

    The way you remove me from your friends list, then message me and claim I removed you in order to start an argument and manipulate me with trying to guilt trip me and then play the victim card for 30 minutes, and then cussing me out and leaving is just extremely narcissistic and toxic behavior.

    I tried discussing this as adults several times, but instead you try manipulating me with saying for example one time "I've been talking to some forumers and they said they didn't like you very much" and then you play the victim card on me, cuss me out, and leave.

    And when I once made a forum game similar to what you did three months before it, you passive aggressively messaged me on Instagram and asked "What's up with these two huh?"

    All these things point towards Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD).

    I just want to say that I have absolutely nothing against you, but the way you act is extremely manipulative, rude and narcissistic.
    It's like you are a completely different person in-game, than what you act and are like here on the forums.

    Yes, this is just a fraction of events that took place during our discussions.
    Last edited by HugeLock; 01-25-2020 at 08:47 PM.

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Chronel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Center of The Omniverse
    Posts
    261

    Default

    If anybody truly wanted to host these meet-ups, people would get their **** together, now it's become a mandatory tradition that is tearing the forums apart.
    IGN: Pentavus
    Level 61
    Pentavus #5560 (Discord)

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    I'm neutral in this forumers united thingy, and still you act obnoxiously against anyone who makes any "bad" feedback to your meetups.

    The way you remove me from your friends list, then message me and claim I removed you in order to start an argument and manipulate me with trying to guilt trip me and then play the victim card for 30 minutes, and then cussing me out and leaving is just extremely narcissistic and toxic behavior.

    I tried discussing this as adults several times, but instead you try manipulating me with saying for example one time "I've been talking to some forumers and they said they didn't like you very much" and then you play the victim card on me, cuss me out, and leave.

    And when I once made a forum game similar to what you did three months before it, you passive aggressively messaged me on Instagram and asked "What's up with these two huh?"

    All these things point towards Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD).

    I just want to say that I have absolutely nothing against you, but the way you act is extremely manipulative, rude and narcissistic.
    saying someone has a disorder is weak
    i dont roast people but cmon
    Professional poster

    [Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

    Contact me:

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    saying someone has a disorder is weak
    i dont roast people but cmon
    All the symptoms point towards it.

    "Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a long-term pattern of exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of empathy toward other people." - Google.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    3,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    I'm neutral in this forumers united thingy, and still you act obnoxiously against anyone who makes any "bad" feedback to your meetups.
    You're playing the victim card right now for example.

    The way you remove me from your friends' list, then message me and claim I removed you in order to start an argument and manipulate me with trying to guilt trip me and then play the victim card for 30 minutes, and then cussing me out and leaving is just extremely narcissistic and toxic behavior.

    I tried discussing this as adults several times, but instead you try manipulating me with saying for example one time "I've been talking to some forumers and they said they didn't like you very much" and then you play the victim card on me, cuss me out, and leave.

    And when I once made a forum game similar to what you did three months before it, you passive aggressively messaged me on Instagram and asked "What's up with these two huh?"

    All these things point towards Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD).

    I just want to say that I have absolutely nothing against you, but the way you act is extremely manipulative, rude and narcissistic.
    It's like you are a completely different person in-game, then what you are here on the forums.

    Yes, this is just a fraction of the events that took place during our discussions.
    You literally told the worst things you could and I removed you right away, yeah.

    That was not the exact sentence, I saw you leaving the Meetup after you had a fight with a specific person and I knew you had beef with some people here on the Forums so I asked you what was the beef between you and that specific person but I got an answer of "None of your business", then you can't expect me to enforce the rules on that specific person in the Meetup.

    Damn, I've been diagnosed.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    All the symptoms point towards it.

    "Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a long-term pattern of exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of empathy toward other people." - Google.
    ok boomer / zoomer
    Professional poster

    [Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

    Contact me:

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard Chronel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Center of The Omniverse
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    All the symptoms point towards it.

    "Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a long-term pattern of exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of empathy toward other people." - Google.
    Do keep in mind that you are not a licensed proffesional and can't give out an official diagnosis.
    Your personality can also alline with being a narc, for all we know.
    I'm not supporting either side, for all i care you can tear eachother to pieces
    IGN: Pentavus
    Level 61
    Pentavus #5560 (Discord)

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    You literally told the worst things you could and I removed you right away, yeah.

    That was not the exact sentence, I saw you leaving the Meetup after you had a fight with a specific person and I knew you had beef with some people here on the Forums so I asked you what was the beef between you and that specific person but I got an answer of "None of your business", then you can't expect me to enforce the rules on that specific person in the Meetup.

    Damn, I've been diagnosed.
    No, I was at high school, and I saw you on my friends list when I played there, then when I came home and played GT for a while, you suddenly message me "Dude why did you remove me from your friends list?", when a normal person wouldn't even have noticed or been offended with it. In order to start an argument between us.

    This part is irrelevant, but I'll still try to answer it.

    Yes, I had some beef with (one) specific person, it wasn't anything big though and then I left the meetup to go build my WOTD attempt world.
    Then you messaged me asking "What's wrong, why did you leave", I answer with "none of your business", because it isn't really.

    And after an hour of me leaving, you messaged me asking me why I gave "S**t feedback" on your meetup, even though it was constructive criticism.
    I answered something like "It was criticism, I was not saying the meetup was "s**t"."

    Then you decide to play the victim card and do a marathon of FCs that you play the victim with. A few of them were "anyone that's messaging me that my meetups are "s**t" is cyberbullying me, Ephus" and "stop cyberbullying me it's illegal", and a few more of those types of FCs.

    Stop making up lies, then trying to manipulate others with them.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Chronel View Post
    Do keep in mind that you are not a licensed proffesional and can't give out an official diagnosis.
    Your personality can also alline with being a narc, for we know.
    I'm not supporting either side, for all i care you can tear eachother to pieces
    Yes, I'm not a licensed professional, I just threw it in there for a little comparison.

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    No, I was at high school, and I saw you on my friends list when I played there, then when I came home and played GT for a while, you suddenly message me "Dude why did you remove me from your friends list?" In order to start an argument between us.

    This part is irrelevant, but I'll still try to answer it.

    Yes, I had some beef with (one) specific person, it wasn't anything big though and then I left the meetup to go build my WOTD attempt world.
    Then you messaged me asking "What's wrong, why did you leave", I answer with "none of your business", because it isn't really.

    And after an hour of me leaving, you messaged me asking me why I gave "S**t feedback" on your meetup, even though it was constructive criticism.
    I answered something like "It was criticism, I was not saying the meetup was "s**t"."

    Then you decide to play the victim card and do a marathon of FCs that you play the victim with. A few of them were "anyone that's messaging me that my meetups are "s**t" is cyberbullying me, Ephus" and "stop cyberbullying me it's illegal", and a few more of those types of FCs.

    Stop making up lies, then trying to manipulate others with them.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Yes, I'm not a licensed professional, I just threw it in there.
    I don't act like the victim, I have an solid argument behind me most of the time.
    A few pictures or proof would make me believe you more
    Professional poster

    [Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

    Contact me:

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    A few pictures or proof would make me believe you more
    There were a couple of forumers witnessing the discussions, not going to tell any names here.
    I'm not a person who takes screenshots or leaks anything, unless the other party disrespects me
    or asks me about it. But I have a list of witnesses to the situation that were completely neutral spectators.
    Last edited by HugeLock; 01-25-2020 at 09:29 PM.

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    There were a couple of forumers witnessing the discussions, not going to tell any names here.
    I'm not a person who takes screenshots or leaks anything, unless the other party disrespects me.
    im kinda lost on this
    is there a way you could fill me up on the situation?
    i heard theres like 2 meetup gang people but idk which ones
    Professional poster

    [Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

    Contact me:

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    3,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    No, I was at high school, and I saw you on my friends list when I played there, then when I came home and played GT for a while, you suddenly message me "Dude why did you remove me from your friends list?" In order to start an argument between us.

    This part is irrelevant, but I'll still try to answer it.

    Yes, I had some beef with (one) specific person, it wasn't anything big though and then I left the meetup to go build my WOTD attempt world.
    Then you messaged me asking "What's wrong, why did you leave", I answer with "none of your business", because it isn't really.

    And after an hour of me leaving, you messaged me asking me why I gave "S**t feedback" on your meetup, even though it was constructive criticism.
    I answered something like "It was criticism, I was not saying the meetup was "s**t"."

    Then you decide to play the victim card and do a marathon of FCs that you play the victim with. A few of them were "anyone that's messaging me that my meetups are "s**t" is cyberbullying me, Ephus" and "stop cyberbullying me it's illegal", and a few more of those types of FCs.

    Stop making up lies, then trying to manipulate others with them.
    Well, look, you told me that you had a problem at the Meetup and that you had a toxic argument with someone and then without even telling me what's it, you expect the issue not to occur. How can I enforce the rules on that person without even knowing who it is and what happened

    Not to mention how toxic you were before and after the Meetup. Not to mention how toxic you were after I banned a specific person from the Meetup. You aren't even sure about what you're accusing me of, you are not even sure if I said those or not. Yeeeeeah, because I didn't. I FC'ed a few times but none of those "mentioned sentence" or "mentioned words" were in my FC's.

    And also, we call that destructive criticism bro.

  17. #17
    Lesser Knight hi guise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    coolville
    Posts
    50

    Default

    sorry bro i hate to say it but toby is right

    but epus is also right too

    you two needs to hug and say sorry
    hi guise, im hi, guise, im hi guise, im hi, guise

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Well, look, you told me that you had a problem at the Meetup and that you had a toxic argument with someone and then without even telling me what's it, you expect the issue not to occur. How can I enforce the rules on that person without even knowing who it is and what happened

    Not to mention how toxic you were before and after the Meetup. Not to mention how toxic you were after I banned a specific person from the Meetup. You aren't even sure about what you're accusing me of, you are not even sure if I said those or not. Yeeeeeah, because I didn't. I FC'ed a few times but none of those "mentioned sentence" or "mentioned words" were in my FC's.

    And also, we call that destructive criticism bro.
    May I ask you why you needed to even know what I was talking to the person about? It's still none of your business, and you didn't need to deal with it.
    You "blacklisted" a specific friend of mine from the meetup for saying "I think he hates me", and making a joke.
    You actually did say "whoever is sending me messages that my meetups are "s**t is called cyberbullying ephus" in your marathon of FCs.

    I did provide you with constructive criticism, but you seem to call it destructive criticism, since it's not the feedback you were ready to consider.

    And also, we call most of what you state half-lies bro.
    I didn't ask you to do anything, you messaged me and asked me about it.

    "The word"?
    Last edited by HugeLock; 01-25-2020 at 11:10 PM.

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    3,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    May I ask you why you needed to even know what I was talking to the person about? It's still none of your business, and you didn't need to deal with it.
    You "blacklisted" a specific friend of mine from the meetup for saying "I think he hates me", and making a joke.
    You actually did say "whoever is sending me messages that my meetups are "s**t is called cyberbullying ephus" in your marathon of FCs.

    It's not destructive criticism, it's constructive criticism.

    And also, we call most of what you state half-lies bro.
    No, I didn't do such a FC. Ask around, literally everyone was online because it was Meetup time. Yeeeah bro, go ahead continue making up stuff, very cool.

    I suggest you read my last reply again, you told me that you had a problem with that one person in the Meetup. While you can't expect me to help you if you don't tell me anything about it.
    Last edited by TobyLerasco; 01-25-2020 at 10:30 PM.

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    3,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    I didn't ask you to do anything, you messaged me and asked me about it.
    That’s definitely a fake photo. My name letters are capitalized

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •