Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My view on the fiasco

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    "The word"?
    That’s a fake photo you put there mate. I’m disgusted.

As everyone knows, my old name “BEAJ” was capitalized

Name:  130BAD1D-EE7C-4F3D-817A-3F8764ACAD98.jpeg
Views: 56
Size:  126.4 KB

I hosted my January Meetup under my “TobyLerasco” name

This is from the Meetup if you do not believe

Name:  F52EBE86-0E7D-4525-8CC4-28C2FE13AA48.jpeg
Size:  18.6 KB

While in your photo, my name is not capitalized nor my name was “BEAJ” in my last Meetup

Name:  090B53A8-5B38-47BA-B762-FEE948E4E90D.jpeg
Views: 57
Size:  46.7 KB

- - - Updated - - -

Yoooooo you deleting your replies? Well fake evidence was a bruh move
    Last edited by TobyLerasco; 01-25-2020 at 11:51 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    As everyone knows, my old name “BEAJ” was capitalized

Name:  130BAD1D-EE7C-4F3D-817A-3F8764ACAD98.jpeg
Size:  126.4 KB

I hosted my January Meetup under my “TobyLerasco” name

This is from the Meetup if you do not believe

Name:  F52EBE86-0E7D-4525-8CC4-28C2FE13AA48.jpeg
Size:  18.6 KB

While in your photo, my name is not capitalized nor my name was “BEAJ” in my last Meetup

Name:  090B53A8-5B38-47BA-B762-FEE948E4E90D.jpeg
Views: 57
Size:  46.7 KB

- - - Updated - - -

Yoooooo you deleting your replies? Well fake evidence was a bruh move
    I think you got me wrong, it was only a representation of what it looked like in-game, I wasn't meaning to make any "fake evidence".

I think you got me wrong, it was only a representation of what it looked like in-game, I wasn't meaning to make any "fake evidence".
    Yes you definitely put fake evidence and that’s why you deleted your posts too.

Banned

Yes you definitely put fake evidence and that’s why you deleted your posts too.
    Nope, it was only an representation of what it looked like in-game, I deleted it because I discovered that it looked like "fake evidence".

Nope, it was only an representation of what it looked like in-game, I deleted it because I discovered that it looked like "fake evidence".
    Fake evidence is no good man.

Banned

Fake evidence is no good man.
    It wasn't though, you just straight away assumed it was because you needed something to add to your argument.

It wasn't though, you just straight away assumed it was because you needed something to add to your argument.
    There’s no ways it’s “not fake”, you made it up and posted here on the Forums. My name BEAJ was always capitalized and I used the name “TobyLerasco” in my last Meetup. It’s clear and understandable. Framing is no good brother

Have fun, I’ll stop replying to this thread now.

Banned

There’s no ways it’s “not fake”, you made it up and posted here on the Forums. My name BEAJ was always capitalized and I used the name “TobyLerasco” in my last Meetup. It’s clear and understandable. Framing is no good brother

Have fun, I’ll stop replying to this thread now.
    Believe what you believe, but it was only an Representation ;the description or portrayal of someone or something in a particular way.

Funny how you act so innocent in everything and manipulating people that you are entitled to be the one and only forumer meetup host (or why are you so desperate to have your name written HUGELY on the front cover?). Planning on merging FU and FB under your name? Planning on giving us unfair conditions? Everything is our fault. Think again.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

Believe what you believe, but it was only an Representation ;the description or portrayal of someone or something in a particular way.
    But why? Why put a fake screenshot instead of the real thing? Doctored images could easily be fakes and aren't believable. When I was reading page 1, I was easily on your side in my head but now I think I believe Toby more.

Quote Originally Posted by HairyPother View Post
    But why? Why put a fake screenshot instead of the real thing? Doctored images could easily be fakes and aren't believable. When I was reading page 1, I was easily on your side in my head but now I think I believe Toby more.
    No point choosing sides in this whole situation. His attitude already disgusts me.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    No point choosing sides in this whole situation. His attitude already disgusts me.
    Whose attitude?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jigjig420 View Post
    Thank u doctor
    Can you stop always posting?

If you don't have anything useful to say, move on.

Funny how you act so innocent in everything and manipulating people that you are entitled to be the one and only forumer meetup host (or why are you so desperate to have your name written HUGELY on the front cover?). Planning on merging FU and FB under your name? Planning on giving us unfair conditions? Everything is our fault. Think again.
    I really like how you hide your true face against me in public and try to gain my trust every time we speak and then share the things we spoke with that one specific person! Indeed, we trust each other so much, yeah! Every time we apologize to each other, after a few days, coincidentally when there's something against me; you seem to be supporting it but you're just neutral yeah! Very coincidental, yeeeeah!

So I ask my self, wait, didn't we apologize to each other with this guy? Well yeah but no worries, It's Toby

I like how specific people came to my Meetup for the last 2 times and caused some drama and then played the innocent, while, they were not being innocent but eh, it's Toby, we can do it on him, right! It doesn't matter! Let's "defeat" him mentality! There's literally no such thing as "defeating" this is not a game there's no government here. Meetups are not the place you do these.

There was no drama for the past months until some people decided to revive it again. I like how there have been dramas popping up about me by the specific people in the last few weeks. Tell me, how am I manipulating people without even speaking? I've been silent for the past 6 months about this but no no, no longer silence. I'm stuffed.

Yeah ok hate on me, I'm not telling you not to hate on me but just DON'T involve these into my Meetups just so these Meetups turn into "full of drama" so you can come here to the Forums, play the innocent and then complain about my Meetup. Yeah, I respect your opinions, I do respect what you think and respect your feedback but I can't the change the situation unless this mentality stops. NON of these people on the Forums deserve to get their fun destroyed just because of some personal issue between me and this group. Get your group together and stop this mentality of ruining the fun of people in Meetups.

Do you know what's even funnier? You call your self neutral and call me entitled and manipulative while you're literally taking sides!

- - - Updated - - -

For a man of your manners and professionalism, creating fake evidence trying to frame someone is rather inadequate.
    Last edited by TobyLerasco; 01-26-2020 at 03:32 AM.

Refusing to accept his own mistakes. Blocked me for an apparent reason - because I supported Ephus’ meetup - ego? Pressuring others to not join a specific group when there are many others he don’t dare go near against. Being neutral when he is always taking sides of his own creations. Wanted a merge but instead laid out unfair conditions for his own gain. Hiring other people to spy on our server (lol!)

lmao y'all take this into a group chat or dm please like honestly no one's gonna win especially when one is so egoistic.
    IGN : Liquify

Refusing to accept his own mistakes. Blocked me for an apparent reason - because I supported Ephus’ meetup - ego? Pressuring others to not join a specific group when there are many others he don’t dare go near against. Being neutral when he is always taking sides of his own creations. Wanted a merge but instead laid out unfair conditions for his own gain. Hiring other people to spy on our server (lol!)
    No one is pressuring anyone to join anywhere nor there's anyone spying. This is getting too far buddy, you're making claims which you can't even prove. You're basing your reason off presumptions. Again, you avoided elaboration and just repeated yourself. You declare your self “peaceful” when you mock me like this? This isn’t peaceful whatsoever. Ignorance is trivial. If you wish to ignore everything, then you won’t see the wrong in what you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    lmao y'all take this into a group chat or dm please like honestly no one's gonna win especially when one is so egoistic.
    Yeah I hope someone will close this thread ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    I tried that like a million times