Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 73 to 84 of 210

Thread: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

  1. #73
    Master Sorcerer GEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    1,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    our school has decided to send everyone - teacher and staff included - home for a week, if they had travelled to another country during lunar new year
    Even though my country haven't got infected yet. But they did the samething


    -------------

    Update: Vietnam 2 --> 5

    - - - Updated - - -

    Most of my classmates redownloaded plague inc and decided to play with it.

    Some of the names are.... ridiculous.
    GenSEAF
    Graphic Designer

    Discord: GENSEAF#1544
    Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
    I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
    Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC



  2. #74
    Master Sorcerer NotSeedTopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    East Pole
    Posts
    1,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GEN View Post
    Even though my country haven't got infected yet. But they did the samething
    it is probably because you two are from the same country
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

    hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

    Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

    ^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

  3. #75
    Master Sorcerer GEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    1,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
    it is probably because you two are from the same country
    sh00k
    GenSEAF
    Graphic Designer

    Discord: GENSEAF#1544
    Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
    I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
    Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC



  4. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,286

    Default

    In Finland, the staff off a hospital in Lapland are in quarantine..

  5. #77
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Unstable
    Posts
    3,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Growchitect View Post
    Some said

    the virus came from Wuhan's P4 Lab.

    the actual number of infected people might over ten-thousands (Wuhan's local government is covering up the stats / refuse to confirm those people that suspected to have been infected)

    there are medical/food supply shortages in Wuhan

    Medical staff in those hospitals are very stressful about facing tons of patients. If anyone of you willing to have a look at some anti-CCP news media/ online forums, you will see different ideas about the whole virus incident
    Errrrrrm, there are some conspiracy theories, yeah but according to the news, the virus was originally recorded in animals and was then spread to humans. As the stories go every day...

    About the tons of patients, China's currently building a 10,000-bed hospital. I'm not quite sure if the source is trustable however they are attempting to build a 10,000-bed hospital in a week in order to carry the mess

    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-51245156

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by GEN View Post
    Most of my classmates redownloaded plague inc and decided to play with it.

    Some of the names are.... ridiculous.
    Fabulous..!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bardes View Post
    Even though the virus is being spreaded, more than the %50 of victims died from the virus are above 65 years and already have chronic diseases. Wuhan coronavirus is not a virus that can be deadly dangerous for NOW, if we keep our immune system strong.

    By the way, are there any way to cure this virus? Anything has found?
    This virus affects older people with low working immune systems, it's true yeah.
    Join Forumers United!
    Discord: TobyLerasco#0001

  6. #78
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,286

    Default

    If it ever were to came to the Helsinki region, my immune system has missiles to handle it. I haven't gotten sick in almost an entire year!



    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Errrrrrm, there are some conspiracy theories, yeah but according to the news, the virus was originally recorded in animals and was then spread to humans. As the stories go every day...

    About the tons of patients, China's currently building a 10,000-bed hospital. I'm not quite sure if the source is trustable however they are attempting to build a 10,000-bed hospital in a week in order to carry the mess

    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-51245156

    - - - Updated - - -



    Fabulous..!

    - - - Updated - - -



    This virus affects older people with low working immune systems, it's true yeah.
    You can't trust china.

    A perfectly healthy man has also died.

  7. #79
    Master Sorcerer Viju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    5,035

    Default

    Thank you for creating this thread, SEAF. It's really helpful for the people to be aware of what's currently happening in our surroundings. Keep it up and I hope they can find the cure for this disease soon!
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

    In-Game Name: Viju
    Administrator at Growtopia Wikia since April 4, 2020
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

  8. #80
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Unstable
    Posts
    3,300

    Default

    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-51318246

    World Health Organization has officially declared a global health emergency
    Join Forumers United!
    Discord: TobyLerasco#0001

  9. #81
    Master Sorcerer GEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    1,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-51318246

    World Health Organization has officially declared a global health emergency
    Oh yeah, I forgot to add. Thanks for reminding me.

    I saw the WHO post like a few hours ago and I was planning to add it here.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Viju View Post
    Thank you for creating this thread, SEAF. It's really helpful for the people to be aware of what's currently happening in our surroundings. Keep it up and I hope they can find the cure for this disease soon!
    Thank you.

    Viju
    GenSEAF
    Graphic Designer

    Discord: GENSEAF#1544
    Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
    I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
    Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC



  10. #82
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Unstable
    Posts
    3,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GEN View Post
    Oh yeah, I forgot to add. Thanks for reminding me.

    I saw the WHO post like a few hours ago and I was planning to add it here.
    You are welcome buddy
    Join Forumers United!
    Discord: TobyLerasco#0001

  11. #83
    Master Sorcerer GEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    1,894

    Default

    I have some school stuff to do; I can't update the thread for quite some time, not long tho, probably a day (full 24hours). But IMO, the thread needs to get updated. There is some other news source that you ppl can see. Just be updated.

    Goodluck.
    GenSEAF
    Graphic Designer

    Discord: GENSEAF#1544
    Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
    I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
    Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC



  12. #84
    Master Sorcerer TeachMeHow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Place Far Away Manila
    Posts
    2,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    It’s quite clear that Singaporeans are up to date with the news. When out in the public, I can see many people wearing a mask. Not only that, but when someone coughs, people stare into the person as if they were a ghost. Also, my class chat group has been talking about it. We are having a temperature check in class tomorrow as school resumes.
    It's just like highschool again. More over deathstares and even darkness in there eyes
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 56/125
    Sell Some STUFF IN OQ60
    Buying List:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-have-a-list-)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •