Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Legendary Branch

Quote Originally Posted by CsnHacker View Post
    How are you a master sorcerer in forums...

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to know to, when is it getting released? Are we getting a preview of what it is? Do we get anything if we have more than 10 keys? This item is an item we've been working for for a year. I think the devs should receive some community feedback of what they're thinking of to prevent disappointment.
    whats your point? i post on the forums

they told us when its getting released, after 12 events so people can not do 2 events and still be able to get all ten keys.
    possibly we will get a preview maybe a month or less away from the 12th month and no we wouldnt if we had more than 10 keys because they only planned for people to get 10 keys.
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to know to, when is it getting released? Are we getting a preview of what it is? Do we get anything if we have more than 10 keys? This item is an item we've been working for for a year. I think the devs should receive some community feedback of what they're thinking of to prevent disappointment.
    Well, I suggested this like 5 months ago, I asked if they could atleast say what COLOR the item is going to be and what type of (Wings, Hand, Hat, etc..), there's alot of people's with one color set (including me) and if the item is gonna be anything else than hour then there's no point for me doing those events..Same goes for hand cause I already have Sonic Sword, I know this ain't bout me but there's alot of other players that would REALLY appreciate knowing atleast the color and/or type of the item that we are working for ONE YEAR
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    Well, I suggested this like 5 months ago, I asked if they could atleast say what COLOR the item is going to be and what type of (Wings, Hand, Hat, etc..), there's alot of people's with one color set (including me) and if the item is gonna be anything else than hour then there's no point for me doing those events..Same goes for hand cause I already have Sonic Sword, I know this ain't bout me but there's alot of other players that would REALLY appreciate knowing atleast the color and/or type of the item that we are working for ONE YEAR
    so basically you want it to be your colour
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    ― Ross Lynch

Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    Don't see anything wrong with that

????? There is difference between want and wish, I don't care what they do but everyone should know what they are grinding for, no?
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Hi,
    could we get an information about when is the legendary branch gonna be released? It will either be released at the start of the Spring Clash (approx. in 3 weeks) or in the last Guild Event of the Spring Clash (around May).
    Thanks in advance.
    Have a good day,
    Cze
    Actually next month is still winter clash. So spring clash will happen in march.

Your that person who thinks that just because some people have all keys that everyone else does. Why the hell would they release the branch when theres still 3? Or 4? More clash events after it.
    You can conclude that he said Legendary branch will come up in last guild event.

Your that one person that comments without knowing anything, last 3 clashes (2018 summer, winter and 2019 spring), there was 4 events per month and 1 clash per 3 months, so there were 12 events, same as now, guess when legendary branches came out? Literally FOUR events before the end of the Clash, how many events left now? You're right, FOUR.
    Actually there is 5 event, 1 winter clash (block basher) and 4 other spring clash

========================
    And to all who read this please be nice to each other, otherwise not only the person you said is angry, the reader can be too.

this apply to all of us, me too.
    Last edited by TheSamsoed; 01-30-2020 at 01:44 AM.
    IGN : TheSamsoed (lv. 72)
    Worldlocks ≈ 13 dl (in science farm form), 5 dl and 5 more dl in another form.

happiness is not when we have a lot of wealth but happiness is when we are grateful for wealth we already have.

????? There is difference between want and wish, I don't care what they do but everyone should know what they are grinding for, no?
    i mean you can adapt your set cant you? mixing colours can look nice actually
    — The Doctor
    ― Ross Lynch

Let's keep this discussion strictly related to l branch.
    I despise hyprocrites

IGN: Yokatta
    Main world: Killer8dk

Playing growtopia and prepping for exams don't go well.
    Quitting this March.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    Don't be cynical - you'll find life's a lot brighter.

Let's keep this discussion strictly related to l branch.
    — The Doctor
    ― Ross Lynch

There are people that like one color only.
    Rest In Peace, Marley

There are people that like one color only.
    I kept a green set for 5 years, so you're absolutely right.

IGN : CaribbeanJr

Quote Originally Posted by CaribbeanJr View Post
    I kept a green set for 5 years, so you're absolutely right.
    I am still using my blue set since 2014 =D I've just upgraded some of the items as I got richer and could afford better items
    (Snow Rod > Diamond Pickaxe > Sonic Buster Sword)
    Rest In Peace, Marley