Thread: Price of magplant.

Default Price of magplant.

Hey, I was wondering how much does magplant cost I have had my 3 magplants for months now I bought like 1/17dl or something but now I don’t know the price and in Buymagplant someone says 19dl someone says 22dl and I don’t wanna get scammed!
    GrowID ContactSport
    Instagram Contact.GT

Growtopia since 2013 February.

Quote Originally Posted by Solory.GT View Post
    Hey, I was wondering how much does magplant cost I have had my 3 magplants for months now I bought like 1/17dl or something but now I don’t know the price and in Buymagplant someone says 19dl someone says 22dl and I don’t wanna get scammed!
    as of january 28 it is currently 21-23 dls its very unstable u can either sell it now for 22 dls or wait until it rise just like rayman its 37-40 dls.

y̶a̶m̶e̶t̶e̶ ̶k̶u̶d̶a̶s̶a̶i̶

Sell now or before valentine because will drop after/during. All use dls to ghc and gem trades are now hot but after valentine not so much. These 2 reasons + all pros selling their items to buy ghc etc so magplants less dls invested.
    Hope this helped
    My IGN is LordValor

Im always looking for good investments so msg me if u got one and maybe we can partner up!

Talking Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Solory.GT View Post
    To be honest there are many price manipulators and You're pretty lucky to have 3 for 1/17 each it's a win if you keep them but if you need to sell them price is 24 dl + right now