Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Builder Judge

Name:  peri0d.png
Views: 179
Size:  431.8 KB

technically i own this world since i visited it thus my presence is superior and usurp-ly dominating
    33 World of the Days won.
    3 World Building Competitions placed in.

Discord Tag: Harvey#7777

Quote Originally Posted by ooopsi View Post
    Here you go
    Attachment 231163
    World Rating: C

The world is pretty interesting. It has quite a number of puzzles to wonder about, yet I still felt that the whole puzzle area experience was too short for my liking. I wished that you used the extra leftover space to build more interesting puzzles. Maybe a howler night parkour section that requires a special adventure item?

My next advice would be to try to make the world look more appealing/neat. Make the patterns parallel/symmetrical to each other so that your build can still retain a wonderful look. The sign saying “ GLOOM “ could have been demolished to add more puzzles, or you could have made it the entrance. It wouldn’t be such a bad idea as I can imagine it being either the entrance of the world, or VIP area.

I liked the maze as it made me think of all the possibilities I could have gotten out. The red arrows in the tower were also great directories. I also love how you painted the mega rock speakers black instead of adding dark cave background to it. Painting it black instead of adding dark cave background prevents cheaters to have an easy win. That’s quite cool.

Well, that’s all I have to say. I honestly felt that the world had the potential to have more puzzles. The only reason why you got an average score is because you wasted the potentials of the extra space that was around.

I hope you can learn from this!
    Last edited by Kyeosi; 03-19-2020 at 11:44 AM.
    Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    World Rating: 6.5/10

The world is pretty interesting. It has quite a number of puzzles to wonder about, yet I still felt that the whole puzzle area experience was too short for my liking. I wished that you used the extra leftover space to build more interesting puzzles. Maybe a howler night parkour section that requires a special adventure item?

My next advice would be to try to make the world look more appealing/neat. Make the patterns parallel/symmetrical to each other so that your build can still retain a wonderful look. The sign saying “ GLOOM “ could have been demolished to add more puzzles, or you could have made it the entrance. It wouldn’t be such a bad idea as I can imagine it being either the entrance of the world, or VIP area.

I liked the maze as it made me think of all the possibilities I could have gotten out. The red arrows in the tower were also great directories. I also love how you painted the mega rock speakers black instead of adding dark cave background to it. Painting it black instead of adding dark cave background prevents cheaters to have an easy win. That’s quite cool.

Well, that’s all I have to say. I honestly felt that the world had the potential to have more puzzles. The only reason why you got an average score is because you wasted the potentials of the extra space that was around.

I hope you can learn from this!
    Ty for the feedback
    Ive been considering removing the GLOOM the moment i added it, will probably do
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

Sewing and smithing service!

World results will come out tomorrow. I am currently busy.

Lesser Knight

Default Not good as the others but im still beginner

Name:  interior.png
Views: 141
Size:  350.1 KB
    The world

Quote Originally Posted by m456 View Post
    World Rating: B

A pretty interesting world, I must say. I can see the dedication you’ve given for this. Unlike other worlds that has a rushed feeling to it, your world gives me a different feeling. A feeling of love. It doesn’t seem rushed and I can feel the love.

The world is not really a world for parkour fans as this world is more focused on the reading/investigating part when completing the different stages. It isn’t a bad thing though, but it would be nice that you have more interesting parkour stages ( I know this have a bit of parkour areas but they’re pretty dull ). It also seems that you know a bit when it comes to steampunk. You should use that to your advantage, especially in Building Competitions! Try to make more unique steam machinery!

( side note: if the world’s challenges mostly consist of reading, it will be boring to many. therefore, not everyone will appreciate the world. you might want to consider what pleases your audiences especially when it comes to entering building contests )

The render isn’t flawless, but the gameplay has the ability to make some players think twice, about their opinions, when playing the world. Well, if you do want to improve your render, you should use a planner to plan. A planner is a great way to improve your building abilities and builds! I’m also glad that you didn’t add a random pixel art. xD

The trees are pretty weird in my opinion. Also, the panels don’t look broken at all!

I recommend that you join Building competitions hosted by the Ubisoft staffs so that you can challenge yourself! Use a Growtopian planner so that you can make better builds.

This is a pretty interesting world!
    Last edited by Kyeosi; 03-19-2020 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    Name:  peri0d.png
Views: 179
Size:  431.8 KB

technically i own this world since i visited it thus my presence is superior and usurp-ly dominating
    V29ybGQgUmF0aW5nOiBOL0E=

VGhpcyBpcyBteSB3b3JsZCwgU2lyIFRlY2h5ISBIb3cgZGFyZS B5b3Ugc2hvdyBtZSB0aGlzISBJdCBpcyBzbyB3ZWlyZCE

V29ybGQgUmF0aW5nOiBOL0E=

VGhpcyBpcyBteSB3b3JsZCwgU2lyIFRlY2h5ISBIb3cgZGFyZS B5b3Ugc2hvdyBtZSB0aGlzISBJdCBpcyBzbyB3ZWlyZCE
    kyeosi.exe has shut down unexpectedly

IGN : Bundestag
    IG : @blockcorp.gt, @bunder_stags_gt

Quote Originally Posted by J4AZ
    Mods why I got banned I just use cheat engine
    Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    This girl nexica is psycho please tell him to get a traphy season.

Squire

Help me, milady.i would be honored if you do

heres the render, new blocks are oddly glitched out of the render
    Name:  luminouscavern.png
Views: 112
Size:  715.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by FamousCalfGt View Post
    Name:  interior.png
Views: 141
Size:  350.1 KB
    The world
    World Rating: D

It was not as boring as I thought it would be. There were some useful information provided in this world ( from how to get your first world lock to what is a scam info ). The parkour reminded me of the old times and how I’d be inspired by these types of worlds. Yes, I’ve made countless worlds that are similar to this back then. Now, let me cut to the chase.

The world was messy. It did not have a great render at all. The pixel art couldn’t be fully seen in game. I highly discourage large pixel art if you are focusing on in game experience as large pixel art usually are more appreciated via render. The song was nice, but it truly does make the render even messier. I suggest using a planner to lessen the messiness. I can’t really tell what the world is about, to be honest.

The world was made with thought, I can see that. Though, you just have to be more exposed to better looking worlds. Looking at something you like might help you become better at building. Learning and practicing are the few keys to become a better builder.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Kyeosi; 03-19-2020 at 11:45 AM.

Lesser Knight

World Rating: 4/10

It was not as boring as I thought it would be. There were some useful information provided in this world ( from how to get your first world lock to what is a scam info ). The parkour reminded me of the old times and how I’d be inspired by these types of worlds. Yes, I’ve made countless worlds that are similar to this back then. Now, let me cut to the chase.

The world was messy. It did not have a great render at all. The pixel art couldn’t be fully seen in game. I highly discourage large pixel art if you are focusing on in game experience as large pixel art usually are more appreciated via render. The song was nice, but it truly does make the render even messier. I suggest using a planner to lessen the messiness. I can’t really tell what the world is about, to be honest.

The world was made with thought, I can see that. Though, you just have to be more exposed to better looking worlds. Looking at something you like might help you become better at building. Learning and practicing are the few keys to become a better builder.

Good luck!
    Thank you !!!!!!

I will be postponing all other submissions ( temporarily) from now on due to my busy schedule. I apologise! Though, I will still try to rate Azulius’ world ( latest 20-02-2020 ).

I might come back around the 25th of February!