Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Builder Judge

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    World Rating: 8/10

A pretty interesting world, I must say. I can see the dedication you’ve given for this. Unlike other worlds that has a rushed feeling to it, your world gives me a different feeling. A feeling of love. It doesn’t seem rushed and I can feel the love.

The world is not really a world for parkour fans as this world is more focused on the reading/investigating part when completing the different stages. It isn’t a bad thing though, but it would be nice that you have more interesting parkour stages ( I know this have a bit of parkour areas but they’re pretty dull ). It also seems that you know a bit when it comes to steampunk. You should use that to your advantage, especially in Building Competitions! Try to make more unique steam machinery!

( side note: if the world’s challenges mostly consist of reading, it will be boring to many. therefore, not everyone will appreciate the world. you might want to consider what pleases your audiences especially when it comes to entering building contests )

The render isn’t flawless, but the gameplay has the ability to make some players think twice, about their opinions, when playing the world. Well, if you do want to improve your render, you should use a planner to plan. A planner is a great way to improve your building abilities and builds! I’m also glad that you didn’t add a random pixel art. xD

The trees are pretty weird in my opinion. Also, the panels don’t look broken at all!

I recommend that you join Building competitions hosted by the Ubisoft staffs so that you can challenge yourself! Use a Growtopian planner so that you can make better builds.

This is a pretty interesting world!
    I'm a little late, but I just wanted to thank you for reviewing my world! I wanted to do something a little different with the gameplay in this one, and I'm glad to see that it paid off and that someone appreciates it!

Oh, and the parkour was basically added in as an afterthought, originally I was planning not having any parkour whatsoever. I suppose that's why it's rather dull

Signature v9.2

Art by Intensifies (thank you!)
    https://i.postimg.cc/NjzM0nBP/20200311-223919.png
    Previous sigpic by Parpul
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
    Is m456 a dog? Regardless, he still is a very intellectual being, that one might compare him to the likes of Jesus.

Re-opening thread as requested.
    Instagram: @gatello.gt
    Discord: Gatello#3430
    Click here for a guide to contacting Growtopia's customer support
    Click here for support's link

Quote Originally Posted by Gatello View Post
    Re-opening thread as requested.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Azulius View Post
    Help me, milady.i would be honored if you do

heres the render, new blocks are oddly glitched out of the render
    Attachment 231407
    I’ll rate it this week. I’m sorry for the late notice.
    Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

Lesser Wizard

Name:  flyingfireworks (1).png
Views: 47
Size:  198.1 KB

Can u give me an idea what to add more on some empty spaces?

Like on the right side is much empty

Can you have a look at this...
    Name:  mysteriousleprechaun.png
Views: 14
Size:  712.5 KB
    Warning it's really difficulty lmao
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by TeachMeHow; 03-24-2020 at 02:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

Quote Originally Posted by Azulius View Post
    Help me, milady.i would be honored if you do

heres the render, new blocks are oddly glitched out of the render
    Attachment 231407
    World Rating: B+

I liked the world, it was inspiring. I gave you a B+ because it really was planned and it looked appealing ( to me )both in game and render. It was full of colour. I liked how you also used many stinger blocks instead of just spike jumps over and over again.

I’m also glad that you updated the world with the new blue cave blocks. I rarely see other builders update their world after they won WOTD.

I liked how you have boards talking about why some animals glow, why crystals glow, etc.

Name:  E85EDA5C-A0FB-4EB5-8E3D-DD19074EFDB0.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  285.0 KB
    This part was annoying, but interesting!

Well, the only things you could have improved on was the shape of some crystals. Some seemed quite weird. Also, try to go into more diverse paths. I think you can do something amazing if you try to make worlds with diverse pathways rather than the common usual.

Name:  194710FC-0EF9-4D92-9CD3-359A7DCF2380.jpeg
Views: 34
Size:  672.2 KB

Although it does fit your storyline as you are in some kind of mine, you can always make it more interesting. Maybe, multiple paths?

Great world. It truly deserved WOTD. It’s not a mind blowing world, but it’s definitely a good one in my opinion.
    Instagram:@kyeosi.gt