Thread: How to get fossil rocks to spawn?

Default How to get fossil rocks to spawn?

Last week i made a mini game world using a game generator, it wasnt big but it had like 7-8 people (including guild members and friends) constantly but not a single fossil had spawned. After that world i made a parkour map in its place and it had same amount of people too but i never got a fossil there also.

I am using a growscan to check if rocks turned into a fossils, at first i thought if it doesnt show uo on growscan but when i checked the world i couldnt find any fossils by my eye either.

So how does fossil rocks spawn? How many people it needs? Or does the world have to be a certain days old or something? Does my world needs to be visited by random individuals instead of same people?

Thanks in advance

if i correct people need to come constantly
    tu me manques.
    IGN : ecrivain
    My Insta : ecrivain.is.asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

fossil needs two or more people to spawn. the more people there are, the better.

usually there needs to be 15+ for a moderate amount
    h

Lesser Wizard

It's RNG i think. Yesterday i was putting rock in my farm, and after 5 minutes it became fossil rock.
    IGN : MarvaGT
    Main World : MARVA
    Vend world : 3RA

Instagram : marva_gaming
    Youtube : Marva Gaming
    Discord : Marva#6571

Talking Hi

Quote Originally Posted by erenakyy View Post
    Last week i made a mini game world using a game generator, it wasnt big but it had like 7-8 people (including guild members and friends) constantly but not a single fossil had spawned. After that world i made a parkour map in its place and it had same amount of people too but i never got a fossil there also.

I am using a growscan to check if rocks turned into a fossils, at first i thought if it doesnt show uo on growscan but when i checked the world i couldnt find any fossils by my eye either.

So how does fossil rocks spawn? How many people it needs? Or does the world have to be a certain days old or something? Does my world needs to be visited by random individuals instead of same people?

Thanks in advance
    The secret is that Fossils will spam when the world is old and people keep coming constantly and they have to be there for at least 1-3 minute I think that's how I got fossils in my science world lol my friends join me and We talk and hang out and all that's how I get fossils I'm not using my friend for Wls if you wondering that. I only have my Location on and they warp me to talk like normally but while I'm harvesting my science

Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    The secret is that Fossils will spam when the world is old and people keep coming constantly and they have to be there for at least 1-3 minute I think that's how I got fossils in my science world lol my friends join me and We talk and hang out and all that's how I get fossils I'm not using my friend for Wls if you wondering that. I only have my Location on and they warp me to talk like normally but while I'm harvesting my science
    Well i just got one in my farm randomly, i was the only one there and its a week or so old world. So i think its just random like an event. This make sense since more people in the world more chance of event triggering, this also explains why buy+ worlds get so much.

But i still dont get how i get a fossil when randomly farming while i didnt get when we were 10 people in the same world for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by erenakyy View Post

Thanks in advance
    I think it changes by the amount of people enter to the world. Couple days ago, I sbed for my shop world and when players exitted there, I found 3 fossils.
    IGN: Bardes
    Instagram: @BardesGrowtopia

Cheap SSP shop in IDDY

Its rng. Just make sure you visit your world everyday. The more the player in your world the higher the chance it would appear

Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book

the more people entered ur world , the more chances to get fossil rock in ur world