Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My full Growtopia Story :)

Talking My full Growtopia Story :)

Hey guys Now I will tell you how did I found Growtopia back in 2013 and How did I start the game.
    This story is really truth and it's big story so if you don't want to read it it's fine just skip it . But I wish you could at least read the last rows.
    So I'm from Iran and I moved to Finland in 2012. I went to school to learn the language and I really enjoyed it. In my school I found a friend. (We are still friend well more like brothers). My friend once called me when I was watching an cartoon on TV, He said that Omg I found a game which is online and the game is super cool, I was like What’s the games name it would be fun playing together? He said the game name is Growtopia. I Said ok hold on I am going to install the game, then I installed and went in and I said ok what I do. He said I’m not sure because I’m new too, I Think I was in world Called (start). Before world (start) looked so different and In game I Just walked around and jumped and I got bored since I didn’t know how to play it. I told my friend that it’s super boring game I don’t like it, so I went out of the game and Uninstalled the game. My friend said don't give up just install it again and we will learn it together it would be fun I was like ok fine . I installed Growtopia once again and I was in the same world and I pressed every single button to see what they do and after some minutes I learned how to leave the world start lol. I also found out that I can make my account safe with making Grow ID, so I made My Grow ID with my dad’s Gmail since I didn’t had one. After I made my account I went to random world and I told my friend in skype that go to this world he said ok and he came I was so happy to meet him there lol I had never played any online games so this was my first online game. I punched my friend all the time and laughed so much and we started breaking Dirts in that world I was like Wow cool, Then I slowly progressed, and learnt the game. unbelievable but I actually was the first owner of BUYRIDE, BUYHAND, GRASSFARMER lol I never knew that those worlds would be worth so much, now when I think about it makes me sad. Whatever later on I played normally and I was so active, I was addicted and I was so happy when I had WLS and stuff but my friend had quitted and I tried super hard to get him back, he said that the game Is taking a lot of times away from him. I respected his decision. Later I was building farm world all alone and a random person entered my world he had super cool stuff, and he said if I want to see picture of him and a mod. I didn’t know what’s mod and I said sure because I was curious. This guy asked me if I had skype and I said yes I do and I told him my name and he accepted me as a friend, then he sent me a link on skype, he said I will send you a link for that picture then you can watch it from there. I was only 11 years old I didn't know about hacking. I clicked the link and I got a massage. I told that random person that I can’t open that link you gave me, it gave me an error, he said that well it opens perfectly for me. I think a day ago after that I Logged into my account for the last time. I saw every single items that I had were gone, I had no worlds I had nothing. It was just like when I started the game. I was so sad, after losing all my hard works and hours that I spent on this game. Then I quitted the game for few months I think. Later I made new account and I tried to forget about all those things that were in the past, I tried to start again. I was still so curious about how I lost my items and no matter what I did I never found the answer. Months ago when I was in a random world I saw person with a Grow ID = @Seth, I didn't know who he was lol and I went to him asked, how did you get that name with @ on it, he said you are new aren’t you I said not really I have played the game for a year now. he said OWH and you never heard of me ? He told me that he was an Devoloper of this game. I was in shock and I asked him how did I lost my items that I never trashed or anything? He said that have you click on any links? I said that there was a random guy with cool stuff and he told me to see picture of him with mod and he sent me some kind of link where he told me that I can see the picture there, I pressed on it and it gave me an error. He told me that you might hacked for pressing that link. I was like how is this even possible? He said that, the guy who sent you that link got your password when you clicked on that link. I was like oh man and I asked if there was anyway to get the items back and he said unfortunately We don't replace items that are gone. He said he was sorry about that and he said last words, (I'll see you around) and he left I was happy that I met the game Devoloper for the first time ever. I continued playing the game normally and I made an actual grass farm where I had tons of trees that I farmed It was so funny farming them every day and I found a butterfly from the grass I was so happy I thought it’s an expensive item but it was few WLS and I sold it. I used those WLS on buying Venus they were like 50 block per 1 WL I bought 150 lol and I farmed it every day. I had a lots of gems and I had a lots of seeds. I sold the seeds and then I started a business when I bought items for cheap and sold for expensive it took a lots of times and effort but it was fun talking to people, I also got to know the trade system more. Once again I had a friend who I trusted in game, he was like my best friend in game, He had and item called Zeus I had never seen an item like that so I was in love with that Item. I asked him how he got it and he replay with I made. I told him can I try it he said that It’s tradeable I said what that means and he said it means you can’t trade the item. in a 2 year I think 2016 I got hacked again I don’t know how, I didn’t click on any links or anything and none knew my password. I got sad again and I quitted. I was in new school back then and I just missed Growtopia so much, so I had to start over again. I made my self a rules that I even have them now the rules are: Never trust anyone, don’t click on anything that you don’t know about and never break any rules. I played with my new account name (CREATORS) and I have very good friends. I trust none of them. when they asked me to trust them I simpely just removed them. Here is my story and if you're wondering why am I saying this it’s because I want the people to understand not to do those things that I did. trying to tell you to choose a dream where you have a goal, and try to reach that goal to make your life more challenging, don’t ever give up and don’t ever get mad over a game because this is a game and you should understand that getting angry won’t help. Example: when ever I lost my items and all I never gave up and I never got mad because I understood that I liked to waste my time by playing Growtopia and that really make me happy and I really enjoyed it. To be honest my English wasn’t that good neither, I learned to talk English because of Growtopia, I learned that there not always good in life because of Growtopia, I learned how to control my self and have fun because of Growtopia, I learned winning is not the answer you have to have losing to, to make your life more fun and enjoyable. Thanks for reading my story I hope I inspired some people at the same time.
    Last edited by Creatorss; 01-30-2020 at 05:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    I think all growtopians has similiar stories as you, it's nice to read something like this. Also I divided it into paragraphs for who really want to read it.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

Talking Hi

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    I think all growtopians has similiar stories as you, it's nice to read something like this. Also I divided it into paragraphs for who really want to read it.
    Thank you By the way how do you make paragraphs.

Just space them out like this: ~= words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Press enter to scroll down the page, for mobile I think the enter button is replaced so you can do this.)
    Hi, I'm Daisy!

A paragraph is a part of the story that is around 3-7 sentences long. You make an indent (5 spaces) at the beginning of each paragraph. You end the paragraph when you go into a new part of the story.
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

Goals:
    Rayman’s Fist: 0/4000wls
    Focused eyes: 2/100 Growtokens

visit powfartsv2 for stuff

Is nobody gonna point out how hilarious it is that he uses smiley faces in every line practically.
    O how little

Talking Hi

Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    Is nobody gonna point out how hilarious it is that he uses smiley faces in every line practically.
    I actually like smiling and I'm a happy person that's why

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noobified View Post
    A paragraph is a part of the story that is around 3-7 sentences long. You make an indent (5 spaces) at the beginning of each paragraph. You end the paragraph when you go into a new part of the story.
    LOL I really don't get it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    There you happy ? Removed the smile faces since you don't like them.

Smiling is good and be happy

fascinating story
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

seriously bro, how long did it take to write that?

y̶a̶m̶e̶t̶e̶ ̶k̶u̶d̶a̶s̶a̶i̶

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kaths View Post
    seriously bro, how long did it take to write that?
    Probably ten minutes, judging by that it's mostly empty text and it's very little actual information. And it's also one long bulky text.

bruh moment
    IGN : Liquify