Thread: Showcasing my WOTD submissions

Default Showcasing my WOTD submissions

Attachment 231047
    World Name: RadRocket
    GrowID: Jisam
    During a bumpy part of a space mission, it seems that some tools fell out of the ship! The team was able to stall the ship just as it was, with just enough time to send someone out to collect all of the items! You are chosen to go about bringing everything back, and will have to face challenges to do so!
    This world features:
    -A short storyline
    -Parkour with increasing difficulty
    -Adventure items
    -Maze
    -A VIP/Winners area

Attachment 231048
    I am nominating me(IGN: Jisam) and my friend Dragtan's world for WoTD. It is a story/parkour/pixel art world about his favourite animal, Otters! We have worked on this world for a while together and I think it is finally time to nominate it. It has all the necessary requirements, such as jammers and a board near the door, and also has some extra things to such as a cool weather machine to enhance the mood and a really cute Otter pixel art! The world contains otter facts, an underwater parkour and a quiz at the end. Here is the render world, and I hope people can have a fun time in our world!

I really need to win a WOTD for my epic quests, so hopefully I can win!
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4A...K6Dc_3N0hJGhYQ

Red face Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Jisam View Post
    Attachment 231047
    During a bumpy part of a space mission, it seems that some tools fell out of the ship! The team was able to stall the ship just as it was, with just enough time to send someone out to collect all of the items! You are chosen to go about bringing everything back, and will have to face challenges to do so!
    This world features:
    -A short storyline
    -Adventure items
    -Maze
    -A VIP/Winners area

Attachment 231048
    I am nominating me(IGN: Jisam) and my friend Dragtan's world for WoTD. It is a story/parkour/pixel art world about his favourite animal, Otters! We have worked on this world for a while together and I think it is finally time to nominate it. It has all the necessary requirements, such as jammers and a board near the door, and also has some extra things to such as a cool weather machine to enhance the mood and a really cute Otter pixel art! The world contains otter facts, an underwater parkour and a quiz at the end. Here is the render world, and I hope people can have a fun time in our world!

Nice starting story I like it

Thats pretty good, i'll try it later!
    The Sky is Happy~

These seem extremely worthy of a WOTD. Good luck!
    #smallsignaturegang
    Check out my services here: Click me!.
    Sell Arroz con Pollo 4/wl at SELLARROZ

Default Nice

Pretty cool, I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jisam View Post
    Attachment 231047
    This world features:
    -A short storyline
    -Adventure items
    -Maze
    -A VIP/Winners area

Attachment 231048

no no no dont act like ‘its finally time to nominate it’, ive seen that otter world for over a year now so shut
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Bumping this
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4A...K6Dc_3N0hJGhYQ