Thread: My entire GT carrer

Default My entire GT carrer

2012/13:
    Where it all started, I saw a beta for Growtopia in the playstore back in November/December 2012 (I was 8 that time).
    I enjoyed the simple mechanics and even called the clothes "skins" because Minecraft was the big deal that time.
    It was January when I got my first WL and I earned hard for it because it used to be 10k gems each (not sure but around that).
    I don't remember much but my IGN was Deadbush1234, I lost that acc and recently stumbled into my old gmail and recovered it and only to find out someone took all my items. Also I was a die hard fan of grownoobshow and pcats.

2014:
    My most wls was 10 wls that time and I was so happy for that lol. So anyways it was this year when I got my first Angels "accidentally", it was because there was a world hosting a dropgame on a big lock, owner accidentally accessed me instead of his friend and I instantly took his Angels (I was a kid that time don't boo me for that lol). Anyways it was only lasted for a few days because it got scammed when I dropped it because I wanted to brag about it, funniest part was it was on April 1st.
    I also owned the world DEADBUSH and RARARAMAMA, DEADBUSH is now owned by another player and idk about RARARAMAMA.
    It was also this year when I learned that my cousin plays GT and WAS a friend of Zwane (he scammed Zwane so they're not friends anymore). That's about it for 2014 lol.

2015:
    Ahhh, the "golden" year. It was the "best", I got my first 50 wls and INSTANTLY got scammed because of a vending machine scam, didn't play for a few months and gaveaway my IGN. It was FLICKS and yes I was being sarcastic about the "best" part.

2016:
    OK, this was my best year of all time. I bought 2 mil gems with my holiday savings and guess what?
    Yes, I bought valentines packs and got 1 GHC and 10 Angel wings.
    But it was useless coz I was inactive this year and then I got unlucky coz my acc got hacked by my classmate that used my ipad to transfer my items to his acc. We were on a sleep over and stayed awake just to get into my acc.
    We're still friends but not as close anymore.

2017:
    Literally Nothing, I was playing CSGO all year.

2018:
    Same thing but I bought gems on my acc to get 5 dls and I was so busy that year

2019:
    It was boring so I went back to playing CSGO and then my acc got hacked just when I was starting to play GT again

2020:

Never giving up this game coz I love it, im currently starting all over again and made videos out of it so yeah...
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest content out there

I don't even remember what I ate last night, damn.
    Join Forumers United!
    Discord: TobyLerasco#0001

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    yeah whats scares me is that I can remember things from when I was 2.
    Is that even possible? lmao
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest content out there

This is such a truly inspiring story! Thanks for sharing!
    #smallsignaturegang
    Check out my services here: Click me!.
    Sell Arroz con Pollo 4/wl at SELLARROZ

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Sometimes i forgot where did i put my phone
    tu me manques.
    IGN : Floydz0
    My Insta : ecrii_
    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

Talking Hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    2012/13:
    Where it all started, I saw a beta for Growtopia in the playstore back in November/December 2012 (I was 8 that time).
    I enjoyed the simple mechanics and even called the clothes "skins" because Minecraft was the big deal that time.
    It was January when I got my first WL and I earned hard for it because it used to be 10k gems each (not sure but around that).
    I don't remember much but my IGN was Deadbush1234, I lost that acc and recently stumbled into my old gmail and recovered it and only to find out someone took all my items. Also I was a die hard fan of grownoobshow and pcats.

2014:
    My most wls was 10 wls that time and I was so happy for that lol. So anyways it was this year when I got my first Angels "accidentally", it was because there was a world hosting a dropgame on a big lock, owner accidentally accessed me instead of his friend and I instantly took his Angels (I was a kid that time don't boo me for that lol). Anyways it was only lasted for a few days because it got scammed when I dropped it because I wanted to brag about it, funniest part was it was on April 1st.
    I also owned the world DEADBUSH and RARARAMAMA, DEADBUSH is now owned by another player and idk about RARARAMAMA.
    It was also this year when I learned that my cousin plays GT and WAS a friend of Zwane (he scammed Zwane so they're not friends anymore). That's about it for 2014 lol.

2015:
    Ahhh, the "golden" year. It was the "best", I got my first 50 wls and INSTANTLY got scammed because of a vending machine scam, didn't play for a few months and gaveaway my IGN. It was FLICKS and yes I was being sarcastic about the "best" part.

2016:
    OK, this was my best year of all time. I bought 2 mil gems with my holiday savings and guess what?
    Yes, I bought valentines packs and got 1 GHC and 10 Angel wings.
    But it was useless coz I was inactive this year and then I got unlucky coz my acc got hacked by my classmate that used my ipad to transfer my items to his acc. We were on a sleep over and stayed awake just to get into my acc.
    We're still friends but not as close anymore.

2017:
    Literally Nothing, I was playing CSGO all year.

2018:
    Same thing but I bought gems on my acc to get 5 dls and I was so busy that year

2019:
    It was boring so I went back to playing CSGO and then my acc got hacked just when I was starting to play GT again

2020:

Never giving up this game coz I love it, im currently starting all over again and made videos out of it so yeah...
    Nice story
    Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

i came back to the game this year too! but i didnt start over though
    Find me in-game: Intensifies
    Contact me via discord; cher#1374
    ( ´ ▽ ` ) Check more of my growtopian arts in my instagram : @mysmio (´・ᴗ・ ` )

stay safe and have a nice day!

O,o oh man thats um little misfortune ,hope u get a fortune
    IGN:Realnaufal23
    Second IGN:FrostFloofy

[Goals]
    I Have No Goals,Later I Have To move another account hh

I <3 GT

Also, punchas and astinotrix are my senpais