Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: annoying/ the kind of player(s) you hate?

Default annoying/ the kind of player(s) you hate?

another talk and story(also probably a rant LOL)
    we've met all kinds of people in the game and some might be the annoying type. what makes u think he/she is annoying? and how do u deal with those kind of people?
    by the way, im not talking about "scammers" in general. just some basic personality of players you dislike. ( asking for access maybe? trade trolling maybe?)

mine is:

i dont like people who subtly or INDIRECTLY implying that they want something from me. repeatedly.
    well, i like to share, i like to help.. but to ask for an expensive thing, or repeatedly? nonono.

so there is this guy, i met him when i was building a world, he was going "add me! etctectetc" and okay i added him since i dont think it hurts to add someone ( since i removed all the 600 days offline friends too)
    i was tidying my storage world and then he warped. he asked for a pull and asks me for a bunchh of stuffs ( event stuffs, basically everything that can be took ) well, i dont use the items, so with a bit of discomfort i gave him. he gave me 4 wls, sorcerer stone(s), and 200 pepper to make up for it, in exchange of getting a 15 wls worth of unused stuffs. well, i think this was an absolute win! (maybe?)

the nexttt dayy,,, he warped to me again (this time, its my farm world) he saw my ice and wanted 200 of it. i refuse, and shorten it to 40 blocks instead. he cool? cool.

today.......... he came to my world again! i was farming chands, we get awkwardly silence at some time, then he said, he got scammed ( hmm?) the few days ago, he asked for an electro wing, n then he told me; that he sells the wing for 7 wls but the other party quick changed it to 1 wl and accepted the trade. well, i replied, " but electro is a wl though?" and he insisted its 7 wls (?????) idk if im being overly sensitive but i think he expected me to give him another item as a "sorry for your loss" thing.

then he said he wants a pro wing, he wants an angel wing (WHICH IM USING IT RN) and i said, "why dont u farm for valentine then??" he said he dont farm, and get his items from his friend, which when i tried to argue with it, he said various reason such as;
    - he didnt play growtopia (wut?)
    -last onlinr 199 days ago (???)
    -he deleted his account (¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿)

then the thing came. he wants my chand.(which yes, i was farming those) i asked, why dont i give the peppers back? he replied with " chands gives more gems than those" (: i gave him 50 and he left. its like, he s warping to my world expecting to rake something from me!

maybe i was being to naive and i feel bad for some people so i give my stuffs,but idk???¿¿¿¿ this guys is just hgfdxkblfhidbkvj!!!

LOL sorry i think i ranted to much, i just think this is p much absurb and a funny experience so i want to see if anyone can relate to this. feel free to share a story too, id like to read those!
    Find me in-game: Intensifies
    Contact me via discord; cher#1374
    ( ´ ▽ ` ) Check more of my growtopian arts in my instagram : @mysmio (´・ᴗ・ ` )

stay safe and have a nice day!

Banned

we all know who we hate on forums, but if we say, he's gonna report us teehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Intensifies View Post
    we've met all kinds of people in the game and some might be the annoying type. what makes u think he/she is annoying? and how do u deal with those kind of people?
    by the way, im not talking about "scammers" in general. just some basic personality of players you dislike. ( asking for access maybe? trade trolling maybe?)

mine is:

i dont like people who subtly or INDIRECTLY implying that they want something from me. repeatedly.
    well, i like to share, i like to help.. but to ask for an expensive thing, or repeatedly? nonono.

so there is this guy, i met him when i was building a world, he was going "add me! etctectetc" and okay i added him since i dont think it hurts to add someone ( since i removed all the 600 days offline friends too)
    i was tidying my storage world and then he warped. he asked for a pull and asks me for a bunchh of stuffs ( event stuffs, basically everything that can be took ) well, i dont use the items, so with a bit of discomfort i gave him. he gave me 4 wls, sorcerer stone(s), and 200 pepper to make up for it, in exchange of getting a 15 wls worth of unused stuffs. well, i think this was an absolute win! (maybe?)

the nexttt dayy,,, he warped to me again (this time, its my farm world) he saw my ice and wanted 200 of it. i refuse, and shorten it to 40 blocks instead. he cool? cool.

today.......... he came to my world again! i was farming chands, we get awkwardly silence at some time, then he said, he got scammed ( hmm?) the few days ago, he asked for an electro wing, n then he told me; that he sells the wing for 7 wls but the other party quick changed it to 1 wl and accepted the trade. well, i replied, " but electro is a wl though?" and he insisted its 7 wls (?????) idk if im being overly sensitive but i think he expected me to give him another item as a "sorry for your loss" thing.

then he said he wants a pro wing, he wants an angel wing (WHICH IM USING IT RN) and i said, "why dont u farm for valentine then??" he said he dont farm, and get his items from his friend, which when i tried to argue with it, he said various reason such as;
    - he didnt play growtopia (wut?)
    -last onlinr 199 days ago (???)
    -he deleted his account (¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿)

then the thing came. he wants my chand.(which yes, i was farming those) i asked, why dont i give the peppers back? he replied with " chands gives more gems than those" (: i gave him 50 and he left. its like, he s warping to my world expecting to rake something from me!

maybe i was being to naive and i feel bad for some people so i give my stuffs,but idk???¿¿¿¿ this guys is just hgfdxkblfhidbkvj!!!

LOL sorry i think i ranted to much, i just think this is p much absurb and a funny experience so i want to see if anyone can relate to this. feel free to share a story too, id like to read those!
    Uhm, I can guess this guy lol.
    IGN: Bardes
    Instagram: @BardesGrowtopia

Cheap SSP shop in IDDY

Talking Hi

You didn't have to write this much the easiest way to deal with them by ignoring them easy
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ❤😉
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday ❤🤗

I generally dislike people who just becomes jealous because of something trivial. (e.g. when people are better then them if this counts?) But I can still tolerate them!
    Yup the best way is to just ignore.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Tears View Post
    WOWOWOWOWOW sadly im new to the forum despite my joining date, so i know nothing!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    You didn't have to write this much the easiest way to deal with them by ignoring them easy
    AHAHHA yeahh i didnt realize i was writing alot! it happens often.
    yeahh im trying my best to ignore those kind of person, and here i am! thanks!

Master Sorcerer

Generally, my friends who are not close to me but keeps on warping to me. it gets annoying sometimes when they just go "Hi-Bye-ing" and then running away. Well, that was in the past though. It is a good thing that now my friends are wonderful, for now at least.
    ~~~~ SixFace

Important words to consider:

Quote Originally Posted by Intensifies View Post

if it helps I’ll give you back your pinballs and an extra world lock at that! okey dokey?

Also yes this has happened to me before. Someone met me at a party world and was like, “OMGOMGOMG wowee zowee! ItS a pRo! he friended me and often he would warp to me, asking for like wls. I think he said he got scammed 2 times since I met him a few weeks ago. So I ended up giving him 2 wls and some clothes. Meh.

This other time I met someone who was like, “OMGOMGOMG zowee powee! iTs A PrO! I didn’t friend him because someone in the world said that he was a gold digger, so I didn’t friend him (I’m a noob so I don’t get why people call me a pro). So I gave him a good solid talking, then I left.

Ik I’m harsh shush
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

Goals:
    Rayman’s Fist: 0/4000wls
    Focused eyes: 2/100 Growtokens

visit powfartsv2 for stuff

People who do this:

Me: Gungnir for?

Random Guy.exe: U FOR

Me: But i asked you....

RG.exe: 75 (which is above above its average price of 64-70 in buyghc and 50smth-64 in buyhand)

Me: Dude that's way to high

RG.exe: HA NOOB PROFITER DONT SCAM ME.

(flakker left)

this happens almost daily when im trying to find stuff that is useful/ noice looking.

also people who can't math worth

Tried buying Lava seeds for a project
    RG: Sell 250/1 seeds dropped in world
    I head over to the world to see 2k seeds

(so its 8+key) for it all

Me: So 8+key
    Him: 9+key
    Me: umm thats kinda not right.
    Him: lol its 8+key
    Me: I just said that .-.

(RG has banned flakker from world)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noobified View Post
    (I’m a noob so I don’t get why people call me a pro).
    because you are a pro nub.
    lazers≠explosions

MrTorgue

Quote Originally Posted by 10bang View Post
    People who do this:

Me: Gungnir for?
    Random Guy.exe: U FOR
    Me: But i asked you....
    RG.exe: 75 (which is above above its average price of 64-70 in buyghc and 50smth-64 in buyhand)
    Me: Dude that's way to high
    RG.exe: HA NOOB PROFITER DONT SCAM ME.
    (flakker left)

this happens almost daily when im trying to find stuff that is useful/ noice looking.

also people who can't math worth

Tried buying Lava seeds for a project
    RG: Sell 250/1 seeds dropped in world
    I head over to the world to see 2k seeds

(so its 8+key) for it all

Me: So 8+key
    Him: 9+key
    Me: umm thats kinda not right.
    Him: lol its 8+key
    Me: I just said that .-.
    (RG has banned flakker from world)
    - - - Updated - - -
    because you are a pro nub.
    ikr I was there at the lava and he banned me too
    also I’m nub, not even close to my goal of Rayman, or legend title.
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

Goals:
    Rayman’s Fist: 0/4000wls
    Focused eyes: 2/100 Growtokens

visit powfartsv2 for stuff

i dont really hate anyone because i dont think that is healthy but sometimes peeps are annoys me but i let it go because i know that it is better to let them go and not ruin their day by flipping out because they are still kid and maybe not as mature as me

Quote Originally Posted by Tears View Post
    who is it i dont know
    hi guise, im hi, guise, im hi guise, im hi, guise

Quote Originally Posted by SixFace View Post
    Generally, my friends who are not close to me but keeps on warping to me. it gets annoying sometimes when they just go "Hi-Bye-ing" and then running away. Well, that was in the past though. It is a good thing that now my friends are wonderful, for now at least.
    Ohh i felt so awkward when someone i dont rly know warped to me. I would go: hi, howdy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noobified View Post
    if it helps I’ll give you back your pinballs and an extra world lock at that! okey dokey?

This other time I met someone who was like, “OMGOMGOMG zowee powee! iTs A PrO! I didn’t friend him because someone in the world said that he was a gold digger, so I didn’t friend him (I’m a noob so I don’t get why people call me a pro). So I gave him a good solid talking, then I left.

Ik I’m harsh shush
    HAHAHAHAHA
    I actually told him to not warping me for items, and left my own world, but he's still coming! i think ill just world jump when he came

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hi guise View Post
    i dont really hate anyone because i dont think that is healthy but sometimes peeps are annoys me but i let it go because i know that it is better to let them go and not ruin their day by flipping out because they are still kid and maybe not as mature as me
    That is actually a mature way of thinking, and showing how growtopia is filled with mostly kids now (or is it always? Xd) anyway, i saw an sb yesterday of someone being proud saying he's a 6th grader